1. Who was an actor/actress you discovered this year that blew you away?
I didn't discover him this year, but I think Park Seo Joon and his chestnut hair cut in Itaewon Class and how he actually made it work, blew me away.
2. Who was the most memorable character you watched this year?
Han Ji-pyeong - or what we call him in my family - Good Boy from Start Up.
3. What drama did not meet your expectations?
Itaewon Class - I like a lot about this drama especially Ahn Bo-Hyun's acting. I kept thinking is this guy really making me feel sorry for this character? I think the last minute (IMO) addition of romance between the leads really left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
4. Was there a drama that did not have a big following but you thoroughly enjoyed it?
Into The Ring / Memorials. I just completed a re-watch. The chemistry between the leads is fantastic and loved the story of characters trying to do the right thing, when maybe the right thing isn't so black and white and at times failing.
5. Was 2020 a good year in drama land?
It was a good year in drama land, and I'm thankful for everyone who worked on productions this year given the pandemic - it could not have been easy, but I'm so appreciative of their efforts.
Next up for me is 18 Again - it's been mentioned so many times I feel like a fool if I don't watch it. Also - need to watch Go Ahead. I see a post in my future where I'm saying "why oh why did I not watch this earlier?"