Brahms Haven Ship šŸŽ¼ Ice Cream Couple šŸ¦ BinJae - (Kim Min Jae x Park Eun Bin)

Cannot embed the link but Park Eun Bin posted of her birthday pics...second one has a video of KMJ and the rest celebrating it on site

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvU3f-nYKU/

Here on this twitter handle

Wishing her the happiest of birthdays!

• Party! 3

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā -Ā Ā Sat-Sun: Queen of TearsĀ C-drama: -Ā 

@K-maniacĀ Warm welcome to you here, at first before the drama is airing I just thought their visual is great & matching together. After watched the drama, I'm sold off.Ā 

Ā 

I also saw Min Jae have good chemie with other actresses, but I also felt with Eun Bin felt more special & sweetĀ :love:

Ā 

Welcome gift for you,Ā :cuddle:Ā 

Ā 

6bdd965c1cbc345e85c80376ee587d74.jpg b513c4c4af99303d25cc17b702478884.jpg

Ā 

@wallflowersforjaneĀ @im0202Ā @LaLaĀ so sweet, he brought her the bday cake haha...Ā 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hi @K-maniac, welcome to JangHaven! Be sure to join us on the Brahms drama thread as well and explore the other sections of the forums to hang out with everyone. :)Ā 

There is also another forum? Yeay, will do! Thank you for the welcome greetings :)Ā 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

helloooooooo @K-maniac. Welcome to JangHaven and to this thread. So happy to have you on board. I adore this couple on and off screen. It is sweet natural chemistry:wow:

Ā 

Ā 

Haloo, so happy to be here too. Yeah, I squeal in happiness whenever I see their interaction. So cute.

Ā 

Wow, Min Jae really compliment Eun Bin a lot in every chances he gets. He said very sincerely from his heart that Eun Bin is the best (something along those lines), and he's so lucky to have her as his partner.Ā 

Ā 

Lol Eun Bin laughing out loud at press conference and quickly restraining herself after she hears her own laugh. Haha.

Ā 

Min Jae was really the one who carried the cake. My heart šŸ’“

Ā 

Here's a YouTube video answering questions sent to them. I just understand here and thereĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@K-maniacĀ Warm welcome to you here, at first before the drama is airing I just thought their visual is great & matching together. After watched the drama, I'm sold off.Ā 

Ā 

I also saw Min Jae have good chemie with other actresses, but I also felt with Eun Bin felt more special & sweetĀ :love:

Ā 

Welcome gift for you,Ā :cuddle:Ā 

Ā 

Ā \

Ā 

@wallflowersforjaneĀ @im0202Ā @LaLaĀ so sweet, he brought her the bday cake haha...Ā 

Thank you for the warm welcome and also the gift. Yes, their visuals are kinda the same vibe. I don't know if that's a thing. Lol.Ā 

Ā 

But in some angles and photos, why do I feel they both kinda look a like tho? Is it just me? Haha. Especially when they smiles and eyes.Ā 

Ā 

Can't wait for new episodes. I hope they will have another promotion video. Like playing Jenga :D

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, YT, gifs) . TQ
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, K-maniac said:

They are so freaking cute!!! Anybody understand what Min Jae said to Eun Bin when she wears white dress and doing the violin pose?

KMJ said she looks pretty and she said is it because of the light from the back?

He said she almost looks like a fairy.

Then I think a staff(?) teased by saying is it because of the Making video that KMJ is saying this.

Ā 

@abs-oluteMĀ Omg they are so cute when they laughed/bowed at the same timeĀ :wow:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, im0202 said:

KMJ said she looks pretty and she said is it because of the light from the back?

He said she almost looks like a fairy.

Then I think a staff(?) teased by saying is it because of the Making video that KMJ is saying this.

Ā 

@abs-oluteMĀ Omg they are so cute when they laughed/bowed at the same timeĀ :wow:

Ā 

Aaaah thank you so much for the translation :)

Ā 

Yeah they are so in sync with each other. It is so cute ā™„ļøā™„ļø

Another cuteness

Ā 

Ā 

• Heart Eyes 2

Vlog has a lot of cute OTP interactions

Ā 

More subbed stuff

This site compiled so many of their sweet scenes

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2020/09/13/do-you-like-brahms-park-joon-young-chae-song-ah-sweet-scenes/

Ā 

PEB's agency showcases her practising behind the scenesĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā -Ā Ā Sat-Sun: Queen of TearsĀ C-drama: -Ā 

Aw, this week's episodes were too cute that I had to check in here. Thanks for all the ship worthy videos and snippets you guys have posted here. I have nothing new to add, but I appreciate this!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching:Ā Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

CurrentĀ Obsessions: ā¤Ā Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenLĀ the flirting is very cute . Itā€™s greatĀ Ā thisĀ twitter handle hasĀ Ā translations.Ā 

Why no kiss BTS ?

Ā 

This IG has fully subbed video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFgiRJgpkCj/?igshid=1llq8zu2n3k3j

Ā 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1