Brahms Haven Ship 🎼 Ice Cream Couple 🍦 BinJae - (Kim Min Jae x Park Eun Bin)

The drama Idk become too problematic for me @mademoisellesia @abs-oluteM

I don't really like Song Ah insecurity and Joon Young negativity in general. I'm sorry he's so talented, went overseas I felt he's whining too many. I know he have problem and all.. but still... more blessed than other generic people.  

I agree with this twit account haha

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea @K-maniac ..this one cute. Usually we see him be the flirty one. She is taking the initiative here. How close they are sitting - no space in between :D . This was not even part of the scene...just them killing time while waiting to do the break-up scene.

giphy.gif

I like her sweet smile to him  here :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@ktcjdrama, @SilverMoonTea is actually busy with her Little Forest Ship . Out of the blue , people found the ship and there are actually shippers for this thread which is amazing when it is not even an airing drama

--------------

This is not part of the plot...his reaction when  she was going to fall off when she shut eye for a bit and loss balance

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring