Unlock My Boss 사장님을 잠금해제 [2022-2023]

Tofu

The CEO and IS are a good team.  I like that IS isnt always obedient.  

SY is smart and serious, although I was surprised that she agreed to go with that gangster to the Madam. 

I love the actor (the thug).

the message at the end of the second episode... that was a good twist...

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

the story is getting more and more interesting...

SY became part of the CEO team..I love how IS is attentive to SY... 

That nurse took IS' cell phone...or the CEO's cell phone...:thinking:

The Vice President is arrogant and it was low that he organized the press con...

Im sure IS will manage without the wireless earphones...

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama I watched the first two episodes and I agreed. I wished it was a bit more engaging and the FL is not written well. I haven't started on episode three yet but I hope it gets better. 

CJH is so handsome in the suits. His character is a bit more carefree than the other characters I've seen him play. I really like that knowing how shy he is in real life. Hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Another amazing episode...

The gangster helped them of course because of that watch.

Still, it was a pretty cool fight scene and the background music fit the whole scene perfectly.

I didnt expect that ''4885'' followed them on the order of the CEO. :thinking:

Se yeon is quiet and persistent and Im glad she was a little relaxed when they were in IS' village. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I have done one episode so @mademoiselle it wasnt that bad. I laughed pretty a lot with CJH character here. I kinda feel pitty and funny for him too. And he's so cute when he acts silly or surprised. Lols. The story is okay and the first 45 minutes are kinda slow and I almost ready to skip it. But thankfully I didnt. It gives more backstory and introduces us with the other characters and its conflict. 

@Tofu I will continue this, hopefully next episode will be more of him. He will wear suits and his dream comes true. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Resuming ep 3 to 4. Ah, I love seeing him being such a cool CEO. I think even he lost connection with his AI boss, 8 hope he can deal that sneaky VC who keeps throwing him with such cheap tricks. 

Btw looking at this pic making me thibk that if KSJ cant back alive with his human body, these two could be her adopted parents anyway. Haha, me expecting a good and slight romance, lol. 

FlGgDYGaAAE-fLP?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...