Unlock My Boss 사장님을 잠금해제 [2022-2023]

Tofu

@Tofu @mademoiselle So I not only contiued watching this drama, I actually really got into it and actually ended up really liking it a lot :laugh: I converted from skeptic to fanatic.

Episodes 1-12

I liked this drama because the story was relatively fast paced and all the characters were quite likeable, except for the bad guys who were quite evil (which is the way I like my evil people to be).

I'll say that it took me at least 2-3 episodes before I got into it - the editing/ directing wasn't the greatest which is why I feel the first couple of episodes weren't as interesting as they could be. For example, they weren't very good at doing transitions (ie. each episode started with a prologue, but they weren't very clear at indicating this. They also liked to do spoof scenes of other movies like Parasite and The Truman Show but sometimes you couldn't tell if it was actually part of the real events or just a daydream.) And the acting of certain characters like the parents or other workmates were sometimes toeing the line to being too silly. :idk:

BUT there was something charming about all the characters :heart: and I liked how most of the main characters were portrayed as having a potentially sinister side - you couldn't always tell who was going to be good or bad. The cliffhangers were good and even though you knew who the main bad guys were, I thought it did a good job of keeping a sense of mystery and things to figure out. There wasn't heaps of romance, but it was wayyyy better than the love line in Love All Play. I quite like the actress and her character was pretty cool - she was able to solve problems and developed as a person and love interest. They had a good kiss in episode 10 or so :smug:

But most importantly...Chae Jong Hyeop makes for a hot CEO. Put him in more suits, pls :laugh:

:cool::wow::SquirtleNiceAhah:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days