Love In Contract 월수금화목토 [2022]

Explanation of the teaser

Soompi

The newly released video shares a glimpse of Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho’s “business” relationship. The two greet each other courteously, hinting there is a clear boundary between them. However, they make hearts flutter with their warm chemistry as he prepares dinner for her and she affectionately takes his arm during a formal meeting.

Then things take a wild spin when Kang Hae Jin enters the picture. The popular star confidently says, “Save Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for me.” Choi Sang Eun is taken aback when Kang Hae Jin suddenly sits in front of her, and he tells her with a dashing smile, “Act naturally like we’re lovers.”

The clip ends with employees of the wedding venue recognizing Choi Sang Eun, saying, “You got married here during the weekend, didn’t you?” Choi Sang Eun sets her panic aside for a moment to reply, “I got divorced on Sunday, and I’m getting remarried today,” leaving the women too stunned to speak.

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL Hmm, if only Oppa would contract us to pretend to be their partners. SCORE! :laugh:

I will do it free of charge. Ahahahah....

@Rina at least he is smiling. My SLS is already kicking in at high speed. 

Actually GKP is handsome too and he probably will have the more complex character. But my KJY bias is too strong plus he's just swoony for me. I will have him any day. 

:lmao2:

Spoiler

KJY's  a former model - it comes automatic

Full poster making

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Whaaaa? 12 times?! All fake, is it?

Go Kyung Pyo's character seems cold and distant so I'm intrigued and interested to see him fall in love for PMY (give me another LBY style character and I'll like it almost immediately... bwahahahaha).

Yes, all fake marriages. Actually I think GKP will have the better & more layered character. I just know it & surely he will get the girl. Kdramas rarely break tradition.  Given any other drama I would be on his team immediately ( I have watched so many of his dramas even the boring ones like Cross that no one likes ahahaha) but what to do. My sweet baby Jae Young is here...sigh....

This is Jae Young's character write-up that I posted on my twitter

(later in the week I will do one of GKP)

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Mouse @mademoiselle most of his roles were supporting ones till Secret Boutique, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life and Reflection of You. But these were very makjang / meoldrama type shows which I doubt you guys would watch. But he's in my top oppa tier :laugh:

Also he took a hiatus for awhile ( he was going through a slump / depression). He came back last year in Reflection Of You playing an obsessive man in love with a married woman. Gave me trauma. :psweatduck: So am just happy to see him looking handsome & smiling here. LOL 

Greetings from our leads for Chuseok . Has subs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle yes! I finished Love Like the Galaxy and loved it. Real life was just really busy so I couldn't come here often. I'm so glad there wasn't a break between the first and second half. I really enjoyed it.

Right now I am in a bit of a drama slump. I'm only really watching Law Cafe and Discovery of Romance. I'm only really watching Discovery of Romance because it's the C drama counterpart of the K Drama version called Discovery of Love which is one of my favourite dramas. LOL

• Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

This is Jae Young's first rom-com. He apologises if there are any shortcomings & says he's learning a lot from GKP & PMY. Mentions that he's having a lot of fun filming and everyone's immersion is very good. So we can also an expect a unique chemistry between him & GKP as they meet in all sorts of circumstances. 

His character Kang Hae Jin may seem playful but is a genuine person and free spirit. So he is very forward when he approaches Sang Eun (PMY's character)

Source: https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022091353594

Kim Jae-young "I'm learning a lot from Park Min-young"...  Rocco's first challenge with 'Mon-Wed-Geum-Tue-Mok-Sat'

Spoiler

Kim Jae-young "I'm learning a lot from Park Min-young"...  Rocco's first challenge with 'Mon-Wed-Geum-Tue-Mok-Sat'

Kim Jae-young of 'Mon-Wednesday, Gold-Tuesday, Mok-Sat' / photo credit=tvN

• Like 2
  • Party! 1