Love In Contract 월수금화목토 [2022]

So sweet ...double proposal in a way.  Gwang Nam has nice voice

Bahahah because wedding planning was so much work...

Spoiler

I believe they decided to go for something simple - just a get together with loved ones

I guess they kind of want to tease this love line a bit

Hae Jin's mum finally sees the light and wants him to be happy doing what he wants

Spoiler

Kwang Nam told his family he's gay 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Just finished ep.15. Of course in a typical romcom, there has to be the noble idiocy of separation.... not!! 🙄 This trope is really unnecessary, especially considering the situation. I thought everything was settled?? Anyway, that simple scene of Ji Ho crying made me cry too.... Poor thing, he is being abandoned again. 

The scene of SE revealing that she has known her birth secret all along was well executed and acted by both ladies. No wonder she would give up all her money to bail her out. I never thought she would have known about her birth secret. Anyway, that part, her recording the conversation was logical. But the recording of what transpired in the toilet 13 years ago was rather forced. Who would have left a phone recording when in the toilet?? It’s not that difficult to insert her hitting the recording button. Like maybe have her wanting to record herself singing or practicing a line at the mirror...? 

Okay, on to the finale...

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

ust finished ep.15. Of course in a typical romcom, there has to be the noble idiocy of separation.... not!! 🙄 This trope is really unnecessary, especially considering the situation. I thought everything was settled?? Anyway, that simple scene of Ji Ho crying made me cry too.... Poor thing, he is being abandoned again. 

I didn't understand it either ...like I should think by then SE should know what sort of person JH is.

Anyway, I am done with this show. It wasn't bad and overall I did enjoy the series. This idea of a single life helper tying in a with a contract marriage was an interesting premise. They wrapped everything up nicely and besides the leads getting back together, I am glad that SE spoke some sense to HaeJin's mother and he went back to doing what he love which was to act.

Side tracking a bit ...I pity PMY. Her personal life came to attention in a most negative way when the drama started airing. And some Naver articles were saying that could have caused the drama for not doing so well ratings wise. And it looks like it isn't over - her agency Hook Entertainment got raided recently by cops 

Spoiler

KJY's pictorial for Rolling Stones

\FhMTNPTUAAU-yh8?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FhMTNPRUcAEAp9c?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FhMTNPPVsAEeuBa?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FhMTNPTVEAAUQQD?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Finally finished the series. The cute bits of the show was what really kept me watching. There’s really nothing intelligent about the plot. Quite the opposite. I didn’t see what was so horrendous about what Madam Yoo did that warranted such a research and intervention that could have gotten Jiho into trouble at work, or that he should have fabricated things for her. Also didn’t get why what Jamie did at the board meeting was such a huge reveal that would have taken the burden off Madam Yoo and Jiho. And then why did she leave him for that period? And when did the co-workers and boss realise she wasn’t really his wife but they were really dating? I mean yes, there was that public scandal with Haejin but didn’t it seem like the boss at least never knew? So how did they then know she had “left” him? And is she actually really the daughter of the Ina group after all? And the Ina group winds up in all of this? But why? Seemed like nothing of the backdrop really mattered in the end. There was some story in some setting with some characters. Hahaha… that was what this series felt like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I finished the last two episodes too. How everything settled isn't how I expected it to be and I also don't think it was executed very well. It also seems abrupt that a few characters just suddenly change for the better, just coz we are now in the finale.

I honestly did not like how at first Gwang Nam's family were all throwing a fit about him being gay and then in a split second are all proud and happy he's going to be a star. Like WTF man? 🤷🏻‍♀️

That conflict between Madam Yoo and Ina Group seem unnecessary in the end...all that built up all for nothing just coz Sang Eun revealed her being sexualising assaulted by Seon Jin...?

As for Hae Jin, he didn't do anything either in the end. I rather wish he proves himself to his family or confront them and persuaded them to set him free.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Oh well... it was fun while it lasted. Nothing memorable for me, except for that hot kiss on the sofa 🥰😆 and the dorky adorable ML. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

That conflict between Madam Yoo and Ina Group seem unnecessary in the end...all that built up all for nothing just coz Sang Eun revealed her being sexualising assaulted by Seon Jin...?

I think it wasn’t really about the conflict with Ina Group. The reveal was damaging because it’s about Seon Jin being greedy, wanting to take over the whole company (Kang Jin Group). Don’t think they knew she was sexually assaulted (physically) except for all those demeaning words he said to her. At least that’s what I understood. Confusing, I know. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@gilaswan @ktcjdrama I actually like the couple's loveline and interactions. I also liked Gwang Nam and Sang Eun's friendship. So all in all, it was not too bad.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it wasn’t really about the conflict with Ina Group. The reveal was damaging because it’s about Seon Jin being greedy, wanting to take over the whole company (Kang Jin Group). Don’t think they knew she was sexually assaulted (physically) except for all those demeaning words he said to her. At least that’s what I understood. Confusing, I know.

In the beginning it had nothing to do with Gangjin Group. At first it was Madam Yoo's persistance in Ina Group taking Sang Eun back. Ina Group refuses and even want Sang Eun out of the country. They then thought with Hae Jin and Sang Eun apparently dating they had a chance. That went haywire and Ina Group wants to back out again, which prompted Madam Yoo to threaten Ina Group. Ina Group even attempted murder on Madam Yoo. All that threats back & forth was all for nothing.

Seon Jin's involvement only came in later. The reveal hurt Seon Jin but it didn't hurt Ina Group. But all of a sudden, Ina Group no longer worries about Madam Yoo's threat. The guy come visit, all smiles and announce he's thinking of retiring. It was quite another WTF moment for me. But, I don't really care so...

All in all, I still enjoy watching Ji Ho and Sang Eun. Ji Ho's awkwardness is adorable. I had fun with Go Kyung Pyo's facial expression at the proposal scene. It was cute.

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

All in all, I still enjoy watching Ji Ho and Sang Eun. Ji Ho's awkwardness is adorable. I had fun with Go Kyung Pyo's facial expression at the proposal scene. It was cute.

Yes, I did enjoy watching them. Remember how he nudged her too hard that she fell on the bed, and he tried to make a save out of the situation when people were staring at him. I LOL’ed so much. The proposal scene was nice too. PMY looking very pretty as she walked up with the bouquet. I really love the way GKP looked at his co-star before kissing her. It’s so intense like nothing else matters but the person in front of him. Seen from both kisses, sofa and proposal.

• Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Not too pleased with my KJY in this drama.

Waiting for his next drama where he will lead it.

Still love his voice besides his visual.:smile:

Edited by Rina
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

18 hours ago, Rina said:

Not too pleased with my KJY in this drama.

Waiting for his next drama where he will lead it.

Still love his voice besides his visual.:smile:

I share your sentiments. His arc wasn't the best - I can't even fully root for the character. Yes, he needs a lead role next.

• Like 1