Law Cafe [법대로 사랑하라] [2022]

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Are you gonna sue the construction company of your apartment now? Or need a few more lessons? xD

But it's not even construction company lols. Who's starting construction in 4am to hammer ? Oh I get you now after watching ep 2. Haha and yes this is really my real life story.

@LaLasuggesting to me, it could be from another world 😅, while I try to settle with more logical explanation and perhaps it's one of our mentally ill neighbour. One uncle really losing it and screaming one day asked the voice to be stopped. It stop for a while then return 😂, I have make it part of my life nowadays and stop complaining. 

Yes the OTP is cute. It's actually giving me vibe of Our Beloved Summer ? Ex couple that reunited in present tense. But I'm a bit wary now that the conflict and reasoning seems to be put out there so fast? His dog also super cute. I will just watch this as filler while waiting for other drama. 

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Lee Seunggi, need I say more? Of course I am going to watch it! 

First 2 episodes were really cute for me. At first I wasn't sure about the chemistry but it's grown on me and I can't wait to see how the leads develop. Like you @mademoiselle, I was surprised at the early reveal of why Jung Ho left his job as a prosecutor and why he cut ties with Yuri. I thought this would be gradually revealed later on in the drama. I am curious though what he's been working on all these years since it looks like he's been doing his own side investigation and that his webtoons/novels are actually a part of his plans. It's also interesting that he is technically a grandson of Dongwa(? - I can't remember the name of the construction company) and I'm sure there is a backstory in there somewhere. 

I wonder if Yuri knows that Jung Ho is related to them. She knows about his dad of course, but I don't know if she is aware of who his mother is.  

Lee Seunggi is adorable as always. I don't know what it is exactly about him that appeals to me so much but if he's on screen, you can bet I am watching. :heart: In another life, I would marry the guy in a heartbeat. HAHA!

Lee Seunggi in track suits totally reminds me of HB in Secret Garden. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

WL3gD-3f.jpg

At Style Reporter Hwang Yeon Do.

202209081339593410-1.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young are worked well. KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' created an enthusiastic response at the same time as the first broadcast and stood at the center of the topic.

Above all, 'The Law Cafe' drew attention with the original web novel by Noh Seung Ah, who achieved more than 25 million views, the adaptation by Im Eui Jung with excellent writing skills and the sensuous direction of Director Lee Eun Jin. Here, the meeting of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young, who were reunited with a 'romantic comedy', raised expectation to the highest level, both the first and second episodes took the honor of winning the first place in all channels in the same time zone in the Nielsen Korea metropolitan.

202209081339593410-2.jpg

Drama Directly Recommended by the WHO Director General. On the 7th, WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus caught his attention by directly mentioning The Law Cafe drama on his Twitter.

Spoiler

202209081339593410-3.jpg

'a link from a source'

https://m.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=202209081339593410

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@SilverMoonTea I have new neighbour. They have a baby and a dog. The dog whines when he is locked outside on the back porch. Grrr. I've also learnt to live with the bass sound during weekend coz we just cannot find the source.

The dog is a shiba inu, I think.

@Mouse Yuri might not know coz Jung Ho's dad said when his mum married his dad, she cut ties with the family.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Sports Chosun Reporter Moon Ji Yeon.

2022091201000783200046111.jpg

'The Law Cafe ' Lee Seung Gi forms a band with Kim Nam Hee, Ahn Dong Gu and Kim Do Hoon.

On the 12th, ahead of the 3rd episode of 'The Law Cafe' Lee Seung Gi, Kim Nam Hee, Ahn Dong Gu, Kim Do Hoon and Jo Bok Rae formed the 'Eunha Band'. This scene appeared in the 3rd trailer. As building owner Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi), the second-floor tenant and Kim Jung Ho's cousin Park Woo Jin (Kim Nam Hee), ' The Law Cafe' barista Eun Kang (Ahn Dong Gu) and part-timer Bae Jun (Kim Do Hoon) makes a surprise transformation into a rock band. In particular, the appearance of Jo Suk Joon (Jo Bok Rae) who was the first client of 'The Law Cafe', is involved in Eunha Band comes to the curiosity.

On the other hand, the band performance scene with Lee Seung Gi, Kim Nam Hee, Ahn Dong Gu and Kim Do Hoon drew attention. When the actors dressed in colorful rock band costumes appeared, applause and cheers erupted everywhere. They transformed into each position started from vocal, bass guitar, electric guitar, keyboard and drum, automatically created cool poses as soon as they started filming and properly exuded the rock spirit.

The production team recalled the time of filming, saying, "It was a moment when the actors and staff were excited with pleasant memories. On the last day of Chuseok holiday, please check out 3rd episode to be broadcast on the 12th and the special performance of Eunha Band will steal viewer's hearts for all ages."

'tap'

'source'

https://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=202209120100078320004611&ServiceDate=20220912

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written by Cho Hyeon Jeong of KBS Media.

0000049957-001-20220913004801656.png

The first client of Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) and the residents of the apartment upstairs wanted to have a lawsuit, came to the cafe one by one. They said they want the justice even if house prices fall with this lawsuit.

After gaining the confidence through all the voluntary participation of the residents, Yoo Ri went to Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) asked for favor. “Don’t just criticize, come up with other ideas to solve this problem.” Yoo Ri confidently asks the cooperation and Jung Ho revealed an amazing plan to touch Dohan Construction.

BBSIMAGE-20220912234734-5917b713fd41e012

Photo=Courtesy of KBS. 

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=228693

• Like 4

Episode 3

• Yu Ri is such a messy :laugh: The apartment looks like a battlefield. She even let all of her food spoil. 
  • But the face she made when she said she way hungry was so, so cute :pandablush:
  • So Jung Ho already admitted he is still in love with Yu Ri. She seemingly also has clear feelings for him. Her heart already begins to beat very fast when he touched her forehead. 
    Cheesy? Yep, totally. But hopefully we see them getting back together early.
  • Can't wait until they become a team and work together on cases. This short session of YR asking him for his opinion was already pure gold.
  • As a lover of KBands, the scene where they played a band song was absolutely amazing. I hope they release this song in an upcoming OST. Absolutely perfect. 
  • Doctor clearly has a little too much fun as guitarist :laugh: He totally embraced that role.
  • Yu Ri being a Groupie dancing behind Jung Ho was so hilarious aswell. 
  • JH harsh words at the end were so heart-breaking. I loved Yu Ri's honesty towards him, although she didn't ask him out to be with him, she at least asked him to be her legal partner. But he was really harsh to her. :pandasad: We know he doesn't feel like this, but it was still hard to see him being to hurtful to her.
  • End scene was still cute, glad he came back for her and saved her.

• Like 2

Episode 4

• How can they dare to kill an innocent dog? A small, cute dog! :pandasad: Killing animals is the freaking worst. Now I want that company to go down burning in flames. 
  • Brother and Sister. Ouchie. 
  • I really love their chemistry, every single banter is so hilarious. Glad Yu Ri always fights back and catches him off guard. He had to admit that he doesn't want her to be alone. Sigh, I really wish they get back together soon. This will be such a fun couple.
  • JH teasing face is so hilarious. :laugh:
  • Such an emotional, sad case. I am lost for words, I was so glued to the screen, amazing episode, but very sad case. When the foster parents entered the police station and ran towards Ji A, I teared up. Such an emotional episode, although it began so light.
  • FIRST KISS! OH YEAAAH! :pandasipsip: Let't get this started!
  • "That's not something you can just do". Well..she can :lmao2:
Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Party! 1

Content Writing Reporter Lim Yuri.

202209140032784802-1.jpg

202209140032784802-2.jpg

In the 4th episode of KBS2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe', which was broadcast on the night of the 13th, Kim Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) was drawn to live at Kim Jung Ho's house.

'click this link for more details'

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202209140032784802

• Like 5

Aww.. I'm so happy watching YR and JH together in each episodes. So many romance out there but finally this one got me the feel. They just got it right. SG singing the OST and also perform it in ep 3 is such a pleasant surprise. Their case are also different from episode to episode. So it is interesting.

And the ending of last night was just so sweet. Now I'm curious how they'll keep the chase going on after this? 😆 she basically cuts their brother and sister ties.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Content Writing iMBC Baek Ah Young.

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young couple make fans boil with the 'Heart Attack Prediction' scene.

f5ef45b3-1094-4502-bb94-5f3e22658746.jpg

2720aeab-0443-4e9b-961d-2f5f2abde8dc.jpg

fee6437b-17a3-413c-a6d6-7918b342e5c0.jpg

Photo Courtesy of KBS.

Spoiler

dbf75766-6397-44ff-9e78-42285f559707.jpg

A scene where an unusual atmosphere was formed in the bathroom and bedroom during the play. Behind the moist gazes of two people looking at each other in the bathroom, Kim Yoo Ri, playing with the shower while Kim Jung Ho is thrilling, are revealed, creating a sense of innocence. Here, the breathtaking two-shot of the two people who lit up their vague expressions continues, raising questions about whether it can be a signal to inform their relationship in progress.

'a link from a source'

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/360028

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yonhap News Reporter Kang Ae Ran.

[Clip Trend] New drama 'Little Women' •

'The Law Cafe.'

'Little Women' cumulative 5 million views, 'The Law Cafe' surpassed 3 million views.

yna1065624913815152-727.jpg

Courtesy of KBS 2TV.

yna1065624913815152-155.jpg

New drama 'started early this month' 'Little Women' and 'The Law Cafe' are receiving great attentions from the start. Provided by Smart Media Rep (SMR).

KBS Monday-Tuesday drama, starring Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young, premiered on the 5th, 'The Law Cafe' is also popular as a romantic comedy with a bright atmosphere.

The number of views of the clip in the first week of airing was 1.73 million and the cumulative number of views was 3.21 million.

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, 'The Law Cafe ' is a romance between a four-dimensional lawyer, Kim Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) and a former prosecutor Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi).

'a link from a source'

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=179546111450546

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

Episode 5

• For some reason I already thought JH kissed Yoo Ri back in front of the police station.
  • The scene in the doctors office was so funny. JH was so right, YR really is nuts :laugh: But the good kind of nuts. 
  • Jung Ho is such an idiot. :pandarage2: I can't endure this for another week. You really need a strong mind and some kind of dumbness to reject a girl like that :pandajustright:
  • YR sliding her head in to watch JH write down the report was so cute. :pandablush: She is the cutest kitty ever. Such a nice smile :pandablush:
  • So funny how JH is so nervous(?) and drinks Yoo Ri's ice tea just like that without her even noticing. He just took it while she was argueing with the offender. 
  • It really is about time to stop beating around the bush for JH, he won't escape it anyhow. Especially since he pretty much put himself and Yoo Ri on the spot now for Dohan. If he waits too long to confess his feelings, this might blow over and he never gets the chance. 
  • But I liked the last two scenes a lot. Although it may have been not the greatest idea to show up in person and directly threaten him, it showed how determined and in love JH is. 
    When he said he doesn't care anymore if people like him are directly sent into prison, his whole voice and body told me he meant, he will directly sent him to hell if need be. 
  • The last scene was so interesting and beautiful, I thought about it a lot after the drama. It took me three times to realize JH was actually crying in Yoo Ri's arms, I wonder if she noticed it. He also, unknowingly, used the words the doctor told Yoo Ri. He asked her if he may hold her for a few seconds, he seeked her yes. He valued her so much in this scene, I hope this is the final spark that finally gets this going.
Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

photo1555904.jpg

KBS 2TV.

Newsen Reporter Lee Seul Gi.

'OST Queen' Ailee's 'The Law Cafe.'

The sound source of Ailee's KBS 2TV Monday until Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' OST Part.3 'I Wish It Were - Ailee' will be released on major music platforms at 6 pm on September, 20.

'The Law Cafe' OST Part.3 'I Wish It Were - Ailee', the lyrics that seem to depict the heart of Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) had to hide away from Kim Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) evoke sadness.

photo1555905.jpg

Spoiler

202209200908382110-1.jpg

Ailee Photo = Most Contents.

'click'

'source'

Spoiler

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209200908382110

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Written by Cho Hyeon Jeong of KBS Media.

[The Law Café] Lee Seung Gi embraces Ahn Dong Gu, he can't escape the trauma of school violence.

BBSIMAGE-20220920234123-1e3a1d5b79269db8

On KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama The Law Café (script written by Im Eui Jung, directed by Lee Eun Jin production Jidam Media Co., Ltd., High Ground), is a raw-man drama of Kim Jung Ho, a former prosecutor and Yoo Ri, a tenant of a 4D lawyer. The joyful of young people share differently at the Law Café, a combination of a cafe and a law office, provide light fun.

Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi), was in charge of the cafe instead of Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) surprised receiving a client, Mingyu, a middle school student who was being bullied in the park. Mingyu said, "If you don't turn 14, are you won't go to jail if you commit a felony?" he asked a meaningful question.

Kim Jung Ho replied that he is not punished for any crimes under the age of 14 even if he went to juvenile detention center, he delivered a theoretical answer to the question of whether there would be any major obstacles in his social life.

0000050163-001-20220920233401789.png

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=229986

• Like 5

Content Writing Export News Reporter Kim Yu Jin.

mb-1663717869173485.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young of KBS 2TV's Monday - Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' they confessed their feelings for each other and brought excitement.

Episode 6 of 'The Law Cafe', aired on the 20th, recorded an audience rating of 5.6% (provided by Nielsen Korea, nationwide).

On this day's broadcast, Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) and Kim Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) drew attention.

mb-1663717877288330.jpg

KBS 2TV.

Kim Jung Ho made Kim Yoo Ri's soul was overflowing by saying "When I'm with you, I become cowardly." Kim Yoo Ri replied, "Then you don't have to be cowardly."

On the next day, Kim Jung Ho had applied for registration as a lawyer on the website of the Korean Bar Association with a grim expression, prepared a meal for Kim Yoo Ri visited her father's memorial park and claimed, "I've been thinking about it, I can't leave you." He confessed from his heart to her. Kim Yoo Ri asked after saying, "But here are a lot of things that I have to solve before I let you take me."

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1632239#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1