Law Cafe [법대로 사랑하라] [2022]

Gotta love Jung-ho's collection of track suits :laugh:

Love seeing Lee Seunggi finally out on those suits though.. as soon as he steps into the scene wearing a suit, my heart just goes "thud thud thud" :heart:

I am so glad that Yu-ri decided to go all out and confess her feelings to Jung-ho. So cheeky but also innocent and adorable at the same time. I am sooo relieved that Jung-Ho decided to admit to Yu-ri that he also likes her. I worry though about what will happen once she finds out that he is related to Dohan construction. I wonder too, when she'll figure out that he is the author of the book.

I love seeing the two of them work together. :love:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

O yeah... nice ending to ep.7 :smile:

But this episode case is rather concerning for me. It’s scary how evil the heart of that teenager bully is, I was fuming and want him to get the punishment as he deserves, but at the same time, it’s also so sad to see such a young mind filled with all kind of evil, so misled at this young age. Is he really beyond help? Cannot be reformed anymore? What made him that way, I really want to know. One factor of course is the parenting, but does he really have not an ounce of conscience/kindness left in his heart? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Episode 7

• Kim Seul Gi as cop. Seeing her in front of a computer rejoices so many nice memories. I really like her role as Se Yeon.
    Spoiler

Dhakra  GIF

giphy.gif

She was so hilarous in school. How she even put the teacher in his place and scolded Yu RI and JH.

•  I love Se Yeons annoyed face when JH turned into prosecutor mode. She was like "Ugh, right, he is one of those, I almost forgot"
  • So they do it the "fair" way. Well, was kinda clear that this is going to happen, but for a small moment I thought they do it it dirty. 
  • Se Yeon pure MVP :heart::pandalove: How does she always end up being my favorite in any KDrama. I am so happy to see her back on screen.
  • "Why are you crying?" is candidate for the stupidest question that was asked in this drama
  • JH looks pretty good overall for someone who got hit by a brick on the head by surprise. He must have one very sturdy head. 
  • Also, did he realize that he was tied to a wooden chair and his feet were free? He could have broken the chair or at least tried to stand up. It also doesn't seem he was tied very tight. 
  • Yu Ri biting him and crashing the car into the garage was so crazy. She really is pure relationship goal.
  • It almost looked like Yu Ri fought against the kiss at first and then gave in and enjoyed it. But at the start it felt like she tried to push JH away. Not the most beautiful first kiss, but hey, I take it. 

Preview looks a bit concerning. Seems like they will already have their first fight and Yu Ri finding out about JH, his father and that they made a deal about her father, which will make her suffocate. I can already imagine tomorrows episode will end with a huge cliffhanger. I just hope they resolve it soon. I want more of worried and loving OTP.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Is he really beyond help? Cannot be reformed anymore? What made him that way, I really want to know. One factor of course is the parenting, but does he really have not an ounce of conscience/kindness left in his heart? 

I guess he was spoiled all his life and could do whatever he wanted without ever even thinking about consequences. The behavior of his mother was pretty clear how he was treated. His parents never showed him conscience or kindness, just power, threatening und abusing the weak. He only did what he has seen all his life, using power to get what you want. 

I think it was right to let him feel the same emotions that he put on others. For the first time he was a victim, being threatened and feared for his life. It's a start.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Written by Park Jae Hwan, KBS Media.

BBSIMAGE-20220927083924-d0d4a717d60a3336

KBS 2TV's Monday - Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young decorated the ending of 'sweet kiss' in extreme situations.

In the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' (7th), which was broadcast on the 26th (Mon), the story of the first joint request between Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) and Kim Yoo Ri (Lee Se Young) turned into partner lawyers and a romantic narrative unfolded. Kim Jung Ho, Kim Yoo Ri, Seo Eun Kang (Ahn Dong Gu) and Bae Jun (Kim Do Hoon) and Kim Min Kyu, a victim of school violence, moved to the Hongsan Police Station's Women and Youth Investigation Team to be investigated. Han Se Yeon, who conducted this investigation through her hawk eyes, had doubts about Kim Yoo Ri's unfriendly attitude, but her mood was settled with Kim Jung Ho's counterattack through Do Jin Ki (Oh Dong Min)'s appearance.

Kim Yoo Ri has returned to Law Cafe, said that it's also a crime because she was manipulated by adults. She explained that it could be another injury to Kim Min Kyu. After listening to this, Kim Jung Ho went to Kim Min Kyu the next day and convinced him that he could be punished in a respectful way.

BBSIMAGE-20220927083930-fd58c999f2283451

BBSIMAGE-20220927083937-427a1fa6dde81474

KBS 'The Law Cafe'

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

Spoiler

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=230950

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Also, did he realize that he was tied to a wooden chair and his feet were free? He could have broken the chair or at least tried to stand up. It also doesn't seem he was tied very tight. 

LOL... I was thinking the same thing. The back of the chair is smooth too. He could just stand up and the rope will just slide along with him. But yeah, first timer kidnapper, so no experience yet. That one blow on the head could've killed him though, if not for a teenager's strength. Now this is another sad thing I see from the boy :cry: Violence, on the head. He really wanted to swing that golf club towards JH's head. I am very much saddened by this boy. 

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

It almost looked like Yu Ri fought against the kiss at first and then gave in and enjoyed it. But at the start it felt like she tried to push JH away. Not the most beautiful first kiss, but hey, I take it

Yes, she did... I guess she was shocked and still wanting to vent her frustrations? She will want to kiss him for sure, considering she kissed him first the other day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That one blow on the head could've killed him though, if not for a teenager's strength. Now this is another sad thing I see from the boy :cry: Violence, on the head. He really wanted to swing that golf club towards JH's head. I am very much saddened by this boy. 

Yeah, a brrck to the head is even with little power very deadly. Considering that he was taken by surprise and knocked out immediately it should be severe damage and much more blood. It is surely magical christmas dramaland that JH was seemingly unharmed and could do all the things he did. 

I honestly expected him much sooner to hit JH with the golf club. With the hatred he had against him, I thought that especially after the confession he bluffed, he would attack him.

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, she did... I guess she was shocked and still wanting to vent her frustrations? She will want to kiss him for sure, considering she kissed him first the other day. 

:laugh:Yeah, she was totally surprised. I think she thought "What the...here.....now.....while I'm crying? In the basement of a foreign home of a guy who almost killed you?....Seriously?
But then she remembered, that she loves him too and waited for this all the time and just went with it and enjoyed it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Episode 8

• JH leaving the kiss so rashly feels so anti-climatic. Sigh, we never do a step forward like this. Now he is ghosting Yu Ri again. 
  • The scene between JH and his mom was so heartbreaking. At first I honestly thought she was mute. 
  • Yu Ri pep talk at the port hit different. Everything she said was true, and I can fully understand her emotionally. JH leaving her like that in the midst of a kiss was horrible. Especially if you ghost her afterwards it eats you alive. What he did was really horrible.
  • Yu Ri totally high running around while everyone is standing still was so much fun. 
  • So the big boom is finally out, Yu Ri learned that JH's father is working for Dohan and covered up the death of her father and blamed him. 
    Which is, probably not surprising at all, but honestly, even with the limited informations Yu Ri has, she should realize that JH has nothing to do with it. She knows JH left his family, that he left his job as a prosecutor at said law firm, that he broke up with her most likely because of that immediately after. She should know that he sacrificed a lot aswell, including the girl that he loves. She knows he loves her, she just wants to finally hear it. 
    I know it is painful, but I hope she realized all these things in the next episode. 
  • Preview also looks promising, Yu Ri gets attacked again, JH defends her, classical drama stuff. But it looks like that Dohan jerk choked her. I hope he gets a very good beating from JH. 
  • Like 1
On 9/23/2022 at 9:49 AM, Mouse said:

Gotta love Jung-ho's collection of track suits :laugh:

Sams here, they all looks so cool on him! And Jung Ho looking so handsome and young. 

And the story is getting fub by each episodes. I usually get bored when the couple confirmed their feelings too fast or they start being lovey dovey too much. But I dont know what LC made me, but I just cant stop smilingfor the two, their cheeky romance is just so cute and funny. Hopefully they dont do the noble idiocy since JH disclose the truth he kept all this time. Let this be a cotton candy love story to the end.

• Like 1

tumblr-ce2476022fefe46b38740144fd81df2e-

Blessed with a dulcet, soothing voice, K-pop singer Punch is known as the queen of K-drama soundtracks, her OST Part 6 'Starry Night' will be released through major music platforms.

202210030817582110-1.jpg

Most Contents.

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Osen Reporter Kim Bo Ra.

202210031749779112-633aa3dce06aa-300x.jp

KBS 2TV.

Lee Seung Gi and Jeon No Min of 'The Law Cafe' entered  second act, predicted an unpredictable development.

From the lively romance that induces automatic smiles to the story of Dohan Construction that in charge of holding in the drama with a solid development that crosses the excitement and emotions.

Above all, in the 8th episode, Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) drew attention by deciding to publicly disclose the corruption of Dohan Construction. Kim Jung Ho met a senior prosecutor and tried to file a complaint by handed over the connection data of Dohan Construction and his father Kim Seung Woon (Jeon No Min) the head of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office.

Kim Jung Ho and Kim Seung Woon raise expectations by revealing a two-shot of 'unusual rich conversation'. The scene where Jung Ho had directly accused Seung Woon, rushed to find him. Kim Jung sets the points for Kim Seung Woon, while Kim Seung Woon maintains a dignified attitude in front of Kim Jung Ho, who is agitated, raising questions.

'tap'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111957113#_enliple

• Like 4

Episode 9

• Really messy episode with a few very funny acting moments. :laugh: So many drama tropes in one episode. 
  • Yu Ri being sad and all and JH saving her as shiny knight was clear from the start, although I have to say, the scene itself started very serious and threatening, when he grabbed Yu Ri's neck and threaten to kill her, it was really intense. JH punching him was okay aswell, but the whole scene in front of the cafe made this whole scene look silly. 
    I mean, I didn't know, but was the brawl between the two in front of the cafe supposed to be serious or funny? Because it actually just looked funny. It took all the seriousness out of the scene. 
  • Yu Ri finding out about JH hidden persona as the whistleblower also felt a little unspectacular, considering that it should have a lot bigger impact. 
  • The whole backroon gambling scene was funny, but how do they even get a car to track them down? How do they get all the equipment so suddenly? From the cops? 
  • The protective "jumping in front of knife scen"e was also probably the worst scene like this I have ever seen. First Yu Ri just runs towards JH for no reason, and then the doc jumps in front of her, while he wasn't even stabbing yet. It looked like he decided to stab the doc while he was already jumping. 
  • And the car of doom running Yu Ri over was so damn obvious. I could smell the truck of doom from miles away. The moment two people meet in the middle of a street is always a bad idea. 
  • So based from what I understand, JH's father fed him all these informations over years and now CEO Lee uses this to get rid of him and benefit from both JH's and his father work?
  • The preview is much more interesting, JH's mother will make her move, the OTP seems to get back together and we have a proper reunion kiss. 
  • Like 1

Episode 10

• Did I mention how happy it makes me to see Kim Seul Gi in every scene? Even when she hold back JH at the police station. It just makes me so happy to see her. Maybe she is my favorite actress after all.
  • Furious JH at the police station was such a nice sight to see. I like when he turns into this proctective monster and lashes out to everyone. Even SY couldn't stop him. 
  • But the JH and Yu Ri must have some really good fast healing abilites. She got completely crushed by a fast driving car and is back on her feet in no time. Sure, she seemingly broke two of her arms, but seconds after the incident with all of this blood on her face, she almost seems unharmed in comparison.
  • JH calling Se Yeon was such a MVP move, he knew she needs to cry and needs her best friend right now. Se Yeon telling Yu Ri she is her baby too was so cute :pandablush: Se Yeon is such a nice, warm-hearted person. 
  • JH's mom also looks like such a nice and humble person, she fits perfectly into the Law cafe gang and seemed to get along with everyone aswell flawlessly. 
  • Besides that, it was a rather tame episode, Yu Ri worked on forgiving JH. Happy that her mom helped her with seeing what is really important, she knows JH doesn't have any business in this, but is rather totally into Yu Ri and is different from his family. 
  • It seems our OTP is on a mutual break right now, working together to break the bad guys. It looks like they will place JH's mom into the shareholder meeting as potential new inheritor. Case will build up some speed now.
  • Also looks like Yu Ri and JH will get close again by the end of next episode. Well, well, guess we have to wait another week.
  • Like 1

Written By Kim Da Eun, staff reporter from Daily Sports.

03307e2f-37a3-4ee4-8481-d3c55de3e41f.jpg

Photo = Provided by KBS.

Lotto Couple real romance started from the first scene to the last scene. According to Nielsen Korea on the 5th, the 9th episode of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe', which aired on the previous day, soared to 6.2% nationwide, 1.9% in 2049 viewership, and 7.5% per minute, recording the top spot on all channels at the same time and the unshakable Mon-Tue drama throne of 'The Law Cafe' was firmly secured.

Above all, in the 10th episode, the story of Kim Yu Ri (Lee Se Young) suddenly got into an accident, and Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi), who runs all over the place worried about her. While she woke up in the emergency room, Kim Jung Ho threw a fist of anger at Lee Pyun Woong (Jo Han Cheol), and went to the hospital where Kim Yu Ri was in a wrecked state. When she was worried, she said, "Please, don't get hurt again." Please, I think I'm going to die." She expressed her sorrow by putting her forehead to Kim Jung Ho.

In particular, at the end of the broadcast, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young presented the ending of 'The Horrible Handshake', which marked the beginning of fate and real couple.  

'a link from a source'

https://isplus.com/2022/10/05/enter/entertainment/20221005150143577.html

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-64a9e6a97e7366cca74dcb1e9ac1a28e-

Content Writing Osen Reporter Jang Woo Young.

202210100827770586-6343598459316-300x-1.

Magic Strawberry Sound provided.

Singer-songwriter Sunwoo Jung Ah sings the OST for KBS 2TV 'The Law Cafe'.

According to Most Contents, the producer of the OST for the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe', the OST Part.8 'Let's Walk With Me - Sunwoo Jung Ah' will be released on major music platforms at 6 pm on October, 10.

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111962500#_ace

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Episode 11

Such a great episode, I really liked it a lot. Finally the hiding of JH came to an end and we had a proper kiss, and it seems they did much more :smug: I never understood why he never told her how long he liked her anyway. 

A bit sad his secret drawer with all hidden informations was revealed in such a boring manner, overall the shareholder meeting with his mom was much less exciting than I thought. The other inheritage case was interesting aswell though. 

So all in all, I liked it very much. The tropes are just killing me at times. Of course Yu Ri couldn't reach the tea, so shining knight JH had to step in and grab it for her. Since she is the only one living there, she put it there herself, why can't she suddenly reach it? 

Also, they both get hurt and abducted in such a frequent manner, it's a bit funny. 

Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Like 1

Content Writing Osen Reporter Jang Woo Young.

2022101101000615700038921.jpg

'The Law Cafe' Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young heated up the small screen with 'sleeping notice kiss ending', which marked the end of their 17-year unrequited love.

The 11th episode of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe', aired on the 10th, was 5.1% in the metropolitan area based on Nielsen Korea, 1.8% in 2049 viewership, and the highest per minute was 6.2%. , and topped the Mon-Tue mini-series 11 times in a row, proving the power of the strongest Mon-Tue drama. Above all, in the 11th episode, the story of two people who will spark even more as Kim Yu Ri (Lee Se Young) finally realizes the 17-year unrequited love of Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi).

First, to prevent Lee Pyun Woong (Jo Han Cheol) from becoming the CEO of the Dohan Group, Kim Jung Ho and Kim Yu Ri went to the shareholders' meeting with Lee Yeon Joo (Lee Mi Sook), who had a share of oil from her grandmother. Earlier, the two met Hwang (Kim Won Hae) and received a hint at the shareholders' meeting and they turned to Kwak, the CEO of Dongdong Pharmaceutical, not Lee Pyun Woong, who was certain, and pointed out the fact that they had solicited a bribe with Lee Pyun Woong's help. In the end, the Dohan Group Chairman Lee (Hwan Jeon)'s dismissal of the board of directors was rejected, and Chairman Lee introduced a professional manager system according to the wishes of  Kim Jung Ho and Lee Yeon Joo and announced that there would be no second generation management through the  succession. In the meantime, while Kim Yu Ri told Han Se Yeon (Kim Seul Gi) that she had reconciled with Kim Jung Ho in a follow-up to commemorate the success of the shareholders' meeting, Do Jin Ki (Oh Dong Min) said, "If you have a heart, don't make me wait any longer. He waited for a long time” and threw Kim Yu Ri into confusion.

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111962871#_ace#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1