Law Cafe [법대로 사랑하라] [2022]

Episode 12

• Se Yeon :pandalove:
  • Is it just me or did Jung Ho's first girlfriend look a bit like the girl in the cafe with the daugher, that our barista has a crush on? 
  • Overall I have to say, Jung Ho dated a lot of pretty girls. :pandablush: He has a good taste in girls.
  • That already counts as a fight? Wow, the threshold must be really low if this already counts as a fight. :pandapopcorn:
  • Pretty sure the Stalker is the lawyer-lady who talked to Yu Ri. She had a crazy look in her eyes. 
  • So obvious. Smelled it a mile away.  :pandacool:
  • How sharp are her scissors?
  • Se Yeon and JK are really the MVP of this drama. They are such a nice married couple and give so much good advice. JH should have listened to his words from the start.
  • Barista is such a good talker :pandasadspoon:
  • I think.....after they watched a movie......they will watch ANOTHER movie :pandasipsip: Funnily they can't watch the TV from bed. Weird.....that way they can't follow the plot :lenny:
  • Good episode, felt a bit like a filler, but overall totally fine episode. Looking forward to next week, although based on the preview, it does seem like a filler too. I feel like our OTP is fighting a little too much. 
  • Haha 1

Content Writing News Reporter Park Ah Reum.

202210170834041910-2.jpg

'The Law Cafe' Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) and Yu Ri (Lee Se Young) fate draws attention.

KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama The Law Cafe (script written by Im Lim Jeong , directed by Lee Eun Jin), which is four times ahead of the final episode, released a forecast for the future of 'Lotto Couple' on October, 17.

202210170834041910-6.jpg

202210170834041910-7.jpg

KBS 2TV.

Spoiler

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202210170834041910#_enliple

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Episode 13

Overall very interesting case, it was clear that that there would be a case involving the female regular customer and her daughter, so the loveline between her and the barista can evolve. 

Was a bit annoyed by the quarrel parts of our OTP, because it felt a bit repetetive and like something we already watched in a previous episode. Overall the case, atlhough interesting, felt a bit like a case we already watched previously. 

All situations with the locksmith also looked a bit silly and weird. So many coincidences in one place. 
Preview looks interesting. Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Like 1

By Reporter Hyun Hye Sun for Sedaily News.

26-CESFJUS9-1.jpg

KBS 2TV.

'The Law Cafe' Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) suddenly proposed to Kim Yu Ri (Lee Se Young).

According to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research agency on the 19th, KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Love according to the law'  which aired the day before, recorded a nationwide rating of 5.8%. 

Choi Won Woong (Cho Han Cheol), a member of the villa, Lee Pyun Woong (Jo Han Cheol),  Kwon and Prosecutor Park, met with a member of the villa. Choi Won Woong, who had sexually harassed Song Hwa (Lee Min Young) at a charity event, Soon after, Choi held a press conference and drove Song Hwa into a flower snake, and Kim Jung Ho and Kim Yu Ri went to the prosecutor's office with Song Hwa, were shocked to find out that the prosecutor in charge was Kim Yu Ri's ex-boyfriend Baek Geon Man (Oh Min Seok). It turned out that only Baek Geon was the main culprit in making Kim Jung Ho and Kim Yu Ri act as fake lovers during their college days. Baek Geon Man caused Kim Jung Ho's anger by crossing three legs with another woman over Kim Yu Ri, and as a result, Kim Jung Ho and Baek Geon Man built a black history of fighting on the street. Baek Geon Man vaguely asked Kim Yu Ri, "Are you married?", and when Kim Jung Ho was furious, he said, "You're still chasing Kim Yu Ri, aren't you?"

'click on the link'

'source'

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/26CESFJUS9#cb

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Episode 15

• All very, very dramatic. Breaking Se Yeon's heart like this is a crime on its own. How dare he say nothing. Also dude, if you mom is talking like that to your wife, you should totally put your mom into her place. How does she talk like that to her daughter-in-law. 
  • So....PW is holding JH hostage and slaps him down in front of the church....JH lying on the ground...PW has no control of him anymore.......aaaaaand anyone is just watching......around a hundred cops have clear sight on him. WHY is not a single one shooting at him? They had a clear field of fire. They just wait until he finishes his speech? Like a single shot ANYWHERE could have stopped this situation minutes before. 
    And theeeeeey all watch when JH attacks him and get stabbed. Damn, seems like PW glued the police in place before aswell.
  • Oh boy, this drama turned out a little too serious at the end. It's not I look Law Cafe anymore, but a full on OCN crime drama.....with just a lot less thought-out action. I mean, did the police and PW signed a no-attack pact?
  • The sniper was behind him ALL THE TIME, he shot him in the back of his knees, he could have shot him ALL THE TIME, but instead waited until the last possible second, when hell already broke loose. 
    Was he on lunch break?:laugh:
  • Gosh....as much as I like this drama, but that probably was one of the worst action scenes ever. :pandadisgusted:
  • Like 1

Content Writing Reporter Tae Yuna Ten Asia.

BF-31629025-1.jpg

KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Law Cafe' Jung Ho and Yu Ri completed a beautiful ending with a clogged happy ending that captures both justice and love.

The final episode of 'The Law Cafe', aired on the 25th, recorded 5.2% in the metropolitan area and 1.2% in 2049 according to Nielsen Korea. It soared to a high of 6.2% per minute.

First, Kim Jung Ho (Lee Seung Gi) was attacked by Lee Pyun Woong (Jo Han Cheol), underwent surgery, and after regaining consciousness, said to Kim Yu Ri (Lee Se Young) must have been worried, "I'm sorry that you went through the same thing as yesterday. Even if you don't want to see me and my family again, I understand," he apologized. However, Yu Ri was crying, said, "I love you, Jung Ho. I love you, I love you, I love you, 'Kim Jung Ho'.” Next, Jung Ho and Yu Ri helped reconcile Do Jin Ki (Oh Dong Min) and Han Se Yeon (Kim Seul Gi) were in conflict and Yu Ri tried to restore the relationship between Lee Yeon Joo (Lee Mi Sook) and Kim Seung Woon (Jeon No Min) but was upset when there was no improvement.

BF-31629027-1.jpg

KBS 2TV.

BF-31629028-1.jpg

Then, while talking about marriage with her mother Song Ok Ja (Hwang Young Hee), Yu Ri woke up, ran to Jung Ho she and said, “I like flower garden, but if you want to build a thorny or dung field, we will live together.” She made a surprise proposal to him, saying, "Even if we say there is an end, even if it makes us very unhappy, I want to live with you." "Let's get married, Jung Ho." 

Spoiler

BF-31629026-1.jpg

'click'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022102637024#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

tumblr-27844a8364384ebbf8cb180d04913f84-

'2022 KBS Drama Awards' was held at the KBS New Building Public Hall alongside actor Lee Seung Gi, who was called the winner for Daesang Grand Prize 'The Law Cafe' greeted politely in the audience, and again, he went up on stage with a confident gait without Lee Se Young, drawing attention. They took home the Best Couple Award through 'The Law Cafe' series.

202212312348746821-1-1.jpg

https://onair.kbs.co.kr/m/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=12

• Like 4