Momo Couple / Lemon Couple 🍋 (Lin Geng Xin x Tan Song Yun / LJM x NM)

❤ MOMO Couple ❤

aka Lemon Couple 🍋

7fecacde3fc29a3f56b1b9edda021fa02d087b8d

20220518-224549.jpg

20220521-231210.jpg

💙Lin Geng Xin (Lu Ji Ming)❤💙

image.jpg

Born: 13 February 1988 (age 34 years), Shenyang, China
Height: 1.86 m
Chinese: 林更新
Agent: Tangren Media (2010–2012); Lin Gengxin Studio (2013–present)
Other names: Kenny Lin

💜Tan Song Yun (Ning Meng)❤💜

0-1.jpg

Born: 31 May 1990 (age 31 years), Luzhou, China
Height: 1.62 m
Other names: Seven Tan
Simplified Chinese: 谭松韵
Traditional Chinese: 譚松韻

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Just-for-Fun-Cd-Sh-Tw-Hv2-JS.jpg

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

When they announced the pairing for Momo, I was just thinking it seems their height difference might be cute. I'm a sucker for tall guy and short girl pairings. Then I just mindlessly watching this drama, without expecting much? The pilot episode did caught my eyes, and I like their bickering a lot. As the episodes progress, some of the work stuff story did make me less excited. But then it's keep getting better, and I just was so sad that it's only have 32 episodes ! 

Their on and off screen chemistry is insane. I know both of them always have chemistry with anyone they paired up with. But personally this couple oddly struck deeply for me. Hope in this life time, someone will pair them up again 🥺

Tag @movingwheel, as she encouraged me to open this thread, and apparently both of us haven't move on 😭 . So let's have fun together 🥰

Come come the rest.... 

• Haha 3

yes yes i am here.... they dont have a single intimate photo.... still we are fangirling over them should say something about us !!!! lol... lol..

the first photo you have put ....both in black... they look a bit intimate and how i missed that...its a shame that they got together in last episode...!!!! but technically they were always together.... there was no space of anyone else between them ..!

@SilverMoonTea

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@SilverMoonTea wait wait where did he help her fix her hair???? lol.... I am a sucker..

@NiteWalker watch it and then ship with us.... its healthy obsession... :P :P :P

Off Topic , I am also obsessing about Lu JiMing ( before Bankruptcy ) car and all the outfits of Tan SongYun.... Before and after make over - both... 

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

20 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

aahhh he looks sooo caring... BTW does LGX has girl friend??? I think I saw one clip where papz were following him with his gf..

Not sure if he have or not now haha... 

But yes he often get photographed.... Tbh TSY might not be his type. He seems liking tall , slim, long haired girl. Think his ex is Wang Li Kun.  

But there is something cute about this pairing. I think both funny & witty. And she seems quite relaxed and comfortable with him. Also LGX looks more boyish around her. He worked before in MBQ Wu Jinyan, but in my opinion it's not as cute as Momo couple. 

Collection of him teasing her 😅😂 :

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea they look really cute together.... u r right , there is something about this pairing...! Our TSY does not need a man to worship her ground... she is successful at her own right...and TBH , people are mostly after looks rather than personality...! its not that she looks bad or something , but its because for a lot of people her height might work as a bummer..! 

plus she does not seem like someone who will just date a co star and create news..! she keeps quite a distance from those gossips!

BTW , I know Wang Li Kun. she was there in a drama called Martial Universe which was with Yang Yang of Xianxia Genre. the drama was pathetic to say the least and YY character was even more pathetic...!!! :D :D

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

LGX Interview 

Full :

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/林更新外灘熱吻-對譚松韻動心了-180000797.html

Partially taken (english with google translate) 

Talking about the filming process, Lin Gengxin gave credit to the crew and all the actors, and also praised Wu Jinyan and Tan Songyun for their dedication and easy-going relationship, "Jinyan and Songyun are both great actors, and Jinyan is more cheerful. She has an energetic personality, and Song Yun makes me feel that she is very cat-like and cute! We all get along in private, there is no distance, and we discuss with the crew how the characters can be better. Kind of like buddies!"

In the preview released a few days ago, one of the scenes where Lin Gengxin and Tan Songyun are watching the night scene on the Bund, and the kiss scene that they identify with each other's heart, all let everyone praise the crew for their arrangement! Talking about this scene, Lin Gengxin also admitted the romance, "The night scene of the Bund at night is very beautiful, and there is a very atmosphere under the lights. When Song Yun and I were filming that scene, we were both pulled into the situation at that time, and we filmed it smoothly. It's also beautiful, thank you very much for the hard work of the crew!" And when it comes to the little secretary Ning Meng, Lin Gengxin also made a footnote: "Ning Meng is so motivated, she has a great attitude towards life, and she will work hard when she has a goal. A completed girl, with such an advantage, should be the type that many boys will be attracted to!”.