[C-Artist] Wang Yi Bo 王一博

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lynne I watch the whole show on YouTube after it is made available every Tuesday. I had followed the first 2 seasons and this season I thought I wasn't going to be as interested but Yibo and Jackson surprised me, and now they are my fave among the four team leaders. Last seasons were Qian Xi and Vanness. :jiminbtslove:

I've heard but never watch this show before haha.. I am not really into reality/gaming shows... Tbh.. the ones I'm most surprised to appear is Wallace Chung because I know he's in the midst of shooting a drama with Tan SongYun right now.. LOL

41 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha YiBo is so shy......hahahaha.....YiXing is so bad hahahaha he teases him....

actually all of them love to tease him

Hahahah tbh its very understandable.. Yibo can be very shy and awkward haha.. he's fun to tease.. 

Anyway.. some of Yibo's look for this week's Street dance appearance.

Egk6zIuU0AELtQ1?format=jpg&name=large  Egk7ELQU8AAIpk4?format=jpg&name=large  Egk6zJOVoAEl3rk?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Egk7EMNVkAsiSIP?format=jpg&name=large   Egk6ygiUMAEc7Bv?format=jpg&name=large  Egk6zJuU0AAVw90?format=jpg&name=large

Credit : Shi uniq5s @ twitter

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

This show is not live so they should have finished filming by now.

Noted! :laugh:

19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha yea i guess mainly it is because he can be so quiet that his existence would be ignore sometimes lols

lol... this too!!!  LOL

@themarchioness Its subbed now... I need to prepare some time to watch this episode. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Lynne said:

@themarchioness Its subbed now... I need to prepare some time to watch this episode. 

Haha, I got impatient and watched the entire episode unsubbed when it came out. But I noticed it was subbed the other day and rewatched the intro part. When I have time, I’ll rewatch the rest as well. For now, I’m looking forward to seeing them reunited on Happy Camp!

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Haha, I got impatient and watched the entire episode unsubbed when it came out. But I noticed it was subbed the other day and rewatched the intro part. When I have time, I’ll rewatch the rest as well. For now, I’m looking forward to seeing them reunited on Happy Camp!

u totally love them.....there this part that YiLing retaliate against YiBo's agency by stating...

"YiBo? Who is him?" hahahaha 

YiBo reaction was really cute there

52 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u totally love them.....there this part that YiLing retaliate against YiBo's agency by stating...

"YiBo? Who is him?" hahahaha 

YiBo reaction was really cute there

I do love them :)  

I've seen that part that you're describing through Twitter clips previously.   The better part, though, was where ZLY cleverly added, "We don't care."  It was a nice work in of Yibo's song title!  

Anyway, just finished watching this week's Happy Camp episode.  So fun with their two agencies facing off of each other.  Can't wait for the fun  to continue next week.  

• Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

On 8/31/2020 at 12:01 PM, themarchioness said:

Anyway, just finished watching this week's Happy Camp episode.  So fun with their two agencies facing off of each other.  Can't wait for the fun  to continue next week.  

have you watch the DayDay Up this last week where they went for a campsite....with the Go Ahead trio?

it was lovely to watch....cause i see YiBo really laugh alot there...it was like he is having alot of fun

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

have you watch the DayDay Up this last week where they went for a campsite....with the Go Ahead trio?

it was lovely to watch....cause i see YiBo really laugh alot there...it was like he is having alot of fun

I watched the first half, but didn’t have time to finish. I’ll watch the other half later this week. 

I was also surprised to find that “Yi Yi” from GYH made a brief appearance in the episode. It’s like all my favorite things combined in one episode, hahaha. 

• Like 2

My Fanfics

• 2 weeks later...