[C-Artist] Wang Yi Bo 王一博

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yibo did a short movie with Zhou xun for Vouge.....

I really like this one...

Really nice and sexy.. I would say the short movie is really atmospheric... 

I even tell @themarchioness that I ended up googling "Ye laixiang" the name of the flower.. hahah..

Resulting to find that it symbolised passionate affair.. totally fitting for the theme. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched clips of Wang Yibo in the dance competition and really liked his hair and makeup choices. I tried to attempt a minimalize version of his makeup look but failed today. :laugh:

I forget how much into motorcycling racing he is. Whenever I watch motoGP clips, I cringe because if they crash or fall off their motorcycle it's so nerve wrecking to watch. I'm always thinking of the worst possible scenario when it happens. :pandasadspoon:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I forget how much into motorcycling racing he is. Whenever I watch motoGP clips, I cringe because if they crash or fall off their motorcycle it's so nerve wrecking to watch. I'm always thinking of the worst possible scenario when it happens. :pandasadspoon:

he crashed recently in a race, he was about to win too....and suddenly someone crashed into him......when he crashed someone cheer so his fans went after that person weibo, however YiBo was fast to react and told his fans to stop it!

so it didnt blow out....

he love racing....i think its the speed he like, the excitement that they gave him and to be honest i dont like it either.....

as i remember all the accident i got from motorbike

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Photos from Tencent Video's All Star event of Wang Yi Bo (taken from his Weibo). I'm not sure if he's in all Chanel but his jackets are iconic to the brand so I know that much is from Chanel. Haha!

meqfhsI.jpg

Zknug0O.jpg

Spoiler

mtdQ2JN.jpg

YEchgP5.jpg

7dUtT01.jpg

2GWfYzU.jpg

6mNxpIR.jpg

NFI2W7m.jpg

jvoL8cL.jpg

dZz0WOI.jpg

eO57vV0.jpg

9lBODYb.jpg

DoemLK1.jpg

iTRaqm2.jpg

4rhBzLl.jpg

YHhmFCa.jpg

O4OGIqi.jpg

Wang Yi Bo singing the song from Legend of Fei.

33 minutes ago, Lynne said:

hahahaha...his stylist is weird... lol.. they gave him so many weird clothes.. 

Did you see this new one? Haha! He must be endorsed by Chanel because almost everything he has been wearing is from them. The jackets he is wearing are from their women's collection, but nowadays everything can be gender neutral. Plus, YiBo is thin so he can pull off just about anything. 

Also, my neck would strain wearing all those necklaces. :laugh:

• Haha 1

@Tofu Yibo is a brand ambassador for Chanel; hence, those jackets he’s always wearing. I wish they’d sign him up for something else! 😝

As for that yellow jacket in the promos for his new single, as I said to @Lynne, it’s Baby Chick Yibo! 🐥😅

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

https://38jiejie.com/2020/12/26/anonymous-person-deliberately-files-false-police-report-on-wang-yibo/

What is wrong with people??? They seem to have too much time on their hands.  😤

Glad his company is being firm about this. Poor Yibo!

• Shocked 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

@themarchioness - Yes! The jacket color definitely reminds me of a baby chick -- does that make YiBo a baby chick? :smug:

I read about the false police reports. Does someone really have that much time? Also, what has he done to make someone dislike him that much? I always feel like to go out of your way to do stuff like this, you have to be committed -- you must really have a strong hatred for someone to be willing to potentially mess up your own life in the process. 

His newer released pictures on his Weibo are really nice -- not as many necklaces this time. :laugh:

emhR9vb.jpg

q5wsFhr.jpg

I9KDShV.jpg

Spoiler

pUihX8U.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

There were soooooooooooo many YiBo stuff today, I don't even know where to start. :laugh: Let's have a look at YiBo just flying into 2021 like no big deal. LOL!

His performance of his song:

Spoiler

My favorite was probably his performance with Wang Lee Hom (who I've missed so much!)

Full video of their performance: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4588315393139523?#&video

He is the new spokesperson for Chunzhen, his ad in the spoiler tag:

Spoiler

All his pictures:

Spoiler

• Haha 1