Content Writing My Daily Reporter Myung Hee Sook.

202210261506554970-1.jpg

'Curtain Call' unveiled the 'luxury OST' lineup.

OST production company FlexM has unveiled the first cast of OST members for KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call', which will be aired for the first time on the 31st.

In 'Curtain Call', artists with solid voices, including singer Baek Ji Young, Jo Su Mi, Kim Na Young and Song Yu Bin, participate in singing.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202210261506554970

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written By Reporter Tae Yuna, Tenasia.

BF-31670209-1.jpg

The press conference for KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' has been cancelled.

On the afternoon of the 30th, a representative of 'Curtain Call' said, "We would like to inform you that the online production presentation for 'Curtain Call', which was scheduled for 2 p.m on October 31, has been cancelled. Also, episode 1 of 'Curtain Call' will be broadcast tomorrow at 9:50 pm as scheduled."

“We offer our deepest condolences to the victims and their families who passed away in the unfortunate accident that occurred in Itaewon,” he added.

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022103040944#_enliple

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Yoon Seong Yeol.

optimize.jpg

/Photo courtesy of FlexM.

Singer Baek Ji Young will be the first OST runner for 'Curtain Call'.

OST production company FlexM will pre-release the OST Part. 1 'The Man Who Doesn't Come' sung by Baek Ji Young on KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' through various music sites at 6 pm on the 31st. 'Curtain Call' will premiere on the same day at 9:50 pm.

'source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022103111012033888

• Like 2

Content Writing My Daily Reporter Kwak Myeong Dong.

202211010842815808-1.jpg

KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' showed off its most anticipated work in the second half of this year.

The KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' (directed by Yoon Sang Ho/script written Jo Sung Geol (Victory Contents) which was first broadcast on October, 31 at 9:50 pm, completely captured the attention of viewers with its overwhelming scale and spectacular development from the first episode. It recorded an audience rating of 7.2% (provided by Nielsen Korea, nationwide).

202211010842815808-2.jpg

[Photo courtesy of KBS2 TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' broadcast capture]

Episode 1, which aired yesterday, started on December 23, 1950 at Hungnam Pier. It opened wide in the beginning with an overwhelming scale that reproduces the Hungnam evacuation operation that moved refugees to the Meridith Victory during the Korean War.

As if proving that director Yoon Sang Ho worked hard for 10 months from planning to post-production, the elaborate and detailed description caught the eye. From the first scene, it revealed the majesty of the most anticipated work that will hit the second half of this year, signaling the beginning of the well-made drama.

'tap on this link for more details'

'source'

http://m.mydaily.co.kr/new/read.php?newsid=202211010842815808&ext=na&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news#_DYAD

• Like 2

Written by Reporter Yoo Joon Ha

South Korean soprano singer Jo Su Mi releases OST for drama 'Curtain Call'

p1065573244677492-541-thum.jpg

Seoul November 1 (Yonhap) -- Worldly well-known soprano singer Jo Su Mi released an Original Soundtrack “Dandelion” for South Korean broadcasting provider KBS 2TV’s drama airing every Monday and Tuesday “Curtain Call,” addressed Flexm on Tuesday.

“Dandelion” withholds protagonist Ja Geum Soon starred by Go Du Shim’s earn for her family back in North Korea. The track encompasses oriental melody which blends in well with Jo Su Mi’s outstanding vocal performances.

Track “Dandelion” is produced by the producer “Red Haired Anne” (literal translation) who won the Yoo Jae Ha music concours and worked with K-pop artists such as TWICE, WJSN, Ryeowook of Super Junior and more.

Drama “Curtain Call” is a series about people who get drawn into a scheme in order to make the dream of grandma figure Ja Geum Soon last wish. Actors Kang Ha Neul, Sung Dong Il, Kwon Sang Woo, actress Go Doo Shim, Ha Ji Won, and more will appear throughout the series.

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065573244677492

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

Very promising start. Enjoyed every minute of the pilot episodes. Great ensemble of cast. Every character is properly introduced in the first week. I wonder what direction it will take going down the road. I came on board only knowing the synopsis, and because of the cast. Watching with high anxiety though, because we know the secret is bound to be revealed at some time... when? what impact will it have on the grandma? Most importantly, why does he look exactly like the husband of grandma... 

Ha Ji Won looking prettier as she ages... how is it possible? #admiration

@Nohamahmoud2002 come watch this. I think it's something you will enjoy. Lots of classical BGM too.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Fd-UUBdpak-AA9eu-Y.jpg

Content Writing My Daily Reporter Myung Hee Sook.

202211021529484508-1.jpg

KBS

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is making a special appearance. In the 2nd episode of the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' (directed by Yoon Sang Ho, script written by Jo Seong Geol), which was sent on the 1st, Kwon Sang Woo has taken on the function of chaebol inheritor as Bae Dong Jae and he made a special appearance as an ex-fiancé of Park Se Yeon (Ha Ji Won). The double aspect that hides the coolness in a relaxed smile is excellently expressed, raising curiosity about the secret and meaningful appearance of Bae Dong Jae.

On this day's broadcast, Bae Dong Jae and Park Se Yeon's reunion was depicted. While Park Se Yeon was in crisis due to her older brother Park Se Joon (Ji Seung Hyun), he went to greet the first customer who booked the luxurious private suite 'VVIP Room'. But there, his ex-fiancé's brother-in-law was waiting. He paid '2 billion won' for 3 months in a top-class room of 20 million won per night, and he said it was not worth it at all, and focused his attention with a cryptic word, "You will come to me."

'source'

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202211021529484508#_DYAD

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 7:36 AM, Tofu said:

I think this gif of the opening scene was done so beautifully by silvertrhee. I definitely cried watching it.

So did I! I think this one may be quite melo.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:44 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Most importantly, why does he look exactly like the husband of grandma... 

Exactly! Is it supposed to be a mystery if he is or is not the real grandson? Or is it confirmed he is not real - because otherwise how will his romance with Ha Ji Won develop (there will be romance here right?) hahaha.

Ah but I looked at Asianwiki and it says this guy is Ri Moon Seong - name of the real missing grandson.

img.gif

Who is Sung Dong-Il's character - is he by any chance the boy that grandma's NK husband saved while trying to escape NK? Is that why he is so loyal to her? (Hopefully there is not going to be anything sinister behind this relationship).

Btw, do you think SDI did something to his face/eyes? He looks a bit different.

img.gif

Choi Dae Hoon, provides some comic relief moments. This scene was cute.

img.gif

Park Se Joon, the older grandson, looks set to be the "villian". But he seems to have his reasons for wanting to sell the hotel, which even the grandmother understands and does not want to override.

img.gif

All gifs from @silvertrhee.

• Like 2