1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Or is it confirmed he is not real - because otherwise how will his romance with Ha Ji Won develop (there will be romance here right?) hahaha.

It is confirmed he is not real... because there is the real grandson somewhere in the world being a bad boy. Now whether he is related to the husband or not, then we just have to wait for the reveal. Or it's just a matter of a doppelgänger. Yeah, I think there will be romance... though I kinda ship him with his theatre friend. But we know that romance in kdramas usually won't happen with buddies... :laugh:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

I am rooting on SY and JH romance before the drama starts, but now I dont onow why she and the ex fiancee is having a sizzling chemistry more for now. 

And their stage is like walking on a thin ice. The first customer of JH is working in Nakwon Hotel? Also, the real grandson remembers his granny. Tbh looking from his perspective, I feel bad for him, from his grandfather to his dad then him, they all always end up being misrable.

And that theatre girl, she's Ma Ha in Imitation, I like her. But poor her, I think she'll be broken hearted here.  

• Like 4

I don’t know why... watching this drama rather stressing me out 😆 maybe because I am always on pins and needles whether or not he will be found out. Not so soon... but still, it is nerve wrecking for me to watch such a big lie being staged. Need to find a suitable time and mood to watch this. Putting the remaining ep.3 on hold first 😅

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don’t know why... watching this drama rather stressing me out 😆 maybe because I am always on pins and needles whether or not he will be found out. Not so soon... but still, it is nerve wrecking for me to watch such a big lie being staged. Need to find a suitable time and mood to watch this. Putting the remaining ep.3 on hold first 😅

So far he's still good. He's think too simple that the secret will be kept for long. But even we're on pins and needles because of his lies, he got rid of the first suspicion pretty clever. 

• Like 4

Content Writing My Daily Reporter Myung Hee Sook.

202211100723205347-1.jpg

[Photo = provided by FlexM]

Singer Sung Si Kyung will join the 'Curtain Call' OST.

FlexM uploaded the 2nd lineup poster for the OST of the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' on the official SNS on the 9th and announced the participation of artists Sung Si Kyung, Lim Han Byul, Han Seung Yun and Nautilus.

OST Part. 3

Spoiler

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202211100723205347#_DYAD

• Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 11/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, Chocolate said:

Choi Dae Hoon, provides some comic relief moments. This scene was cute.

That scene was funny! I find the relationship dynamics between the siblings interesting and there's more to Se Joon than being the hard ass older brother who just wants to get rid of the hotel. The way he treats the housekeeper is a good indication that there should be more layers to his character.

Anyway I have finally started on this. Watched two episodes and was hooked. A lot of things are going to go wrong - it is already going to be heck of a ride. For one Se Yeon's friend who used Jae Hoon as her stand in boyfriend is going to recognise him. And Se Joon who's already suspicious may do a DNA test or something.  I don't know if Mr Jung has really thought this through but I believe he made an emotional decision to do this given the Chairwoman's poor health. And of course the real grandson may very well find his way to this family. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 11/8/2022 at 9:04 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

I am rooting on SY and JH romance before the drama starts, but now I dont onow why she and the ex fiancee is having a sizzling chemistry more for now. 

Haha! I feel the same! Wonder why we have not seen him in more dramas.

I'm glad that Se Joon looks like he will not be a one-dimensional villian. But I am also wondering if this guy here will also be a villian. Looks like he dumped her but now wants her back.

img.gif

On 11/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, abs-oluteM said:

And Se Joon who's already suspicious may do a DNA test or something.

Well, they did bring up DNA. And glad they did because in this day and age, it is impossible for the audience not to question it. I was quite surprised with the way it was resolved!

And may I say Choi Dae Hoon seems to have good chemistry with everyone!

img.gif

On 11/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, abs-oluteM said:

I don't know if Mr Jung has really thought this through but I believe he made an emotional decision to do this given the Chairwoman's poor health. And of course the real grandson may very well find his way to this family.

Spoiler

Well, Mr Jung found the real grandson. But he decided not to bring him back. I like to think it is because grandma is so happy with the current fake grandson and he doesn't want her to worry in her last days, especially as the real one is a gangster. Not sure I agree with it though.

Gifs from silvertrhee

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate I am all caught up and have to say that it was such a close call with the DNA thing. Phew. But that was very quick thinking by Jae Hoon.  So Mr Jung picked the right person to do this. Looking at it objectively, this is one big con job though done out of the best intentions. However , we know things are just going to go south some how. The real grandson - or rather the actor was at the press con along side the leads. So I am expecting him to have plenty of screen time. 

Like most of you I find that romantically  Jae Hoon & his fake wife matches better. And Se Yoon  would match Kwon Sang Woo's character. TBH, I am quite surprised that KSW would take on a supporting role as he is quite a big star. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Like most of you I find that romantically  Jae Hoon & his fake wife matches better. And Se Yoon  would match Kwon Sang Woo's character.

Quite a bit of viewers are thinking the same, hoping there's no romance between JH and SY :laugh: 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

TBH, I am quite surprised that KSW would take on a supporting role as he is quite a big star.

I guess it's less stressful not being in the main role?

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Content Writing Reporter Lee Yu Na YTN Star.

202211131511013417-d.jpg

[Photo courtesy of Victory Contents]

In the 6th episode of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' (directed by Yoon Sang Ho, script written by Cho Sung Geol and production Victory Contents), the published stills of 'Curtain Call', Yoo Jae Heon, (played by Kang Ha Neul), Seo Yoon Hee (played by Jung Ji So) and ex-lovers Park Se Yeon (starred by Ha Ji won) and Bae Dong Je (starred by Kwon Sang Woo) were gathered together. The four of them have awkward expressions and wary eyes toward each other while eating, raising curiosity about what kind of conversation they had.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202211131511013417

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I'm only at ep 3 but I have to agree that I'm liking the second leads chemistry with the leads better so far lol, right now it's also kinda impossible to root for anything to happen between the main leads given their situation. 

On 11/13/2022 at 9:45 AM, Chocolate said:

And may I say Choi Dae Hoon seems to have good chemistry with everyone!

He really does, I love Choi Daehoon he needs more main roles.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, goemul said:

He really does, I love Choi Daehoon he needs more main roles.

Me too, but no more villain roles for a while, please. :laugh:

I got so sidetracked with Under the Queen's Umbrella that I'm behind with this drama. If there's more chemistry with the second lead, then maybe we need to tag @SilverMoonTea to continue watching again. Haha!

• Haha 4

At the end of every episode, they always end up meeting someone they know. At this rate, this whole arrangement will be exposed before even the real grandson arrives. LOL.

As expected Jae Hoon is falling for his noona quite hard and that hasn't escaped Yoon Hee's observations. I think for now it's safe to say that SeYeon doesn't have any feelings for Jae Hoon, even at a subconscious level because she's still seeing him as the long lost cousin. What was a revelation for me was that her and Bae Dong Je's relationship isn't as clear cut as I expected. She didn't say she doesn't love him but neither did she say she did. Plus she gave one of the invites to him - so in some ways he's still important to her. 

Also in eps 6 we finally have some inkling as why Se Joon is so adamant in selling this hotel. In some ways, he feels that the hotel was grandma's way of holding on to her past family. So perhaps he feels her obsession to be reunited with NK family meant that the new family she built here always came second to that obsession. He blamed his parents' death to this obsession. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-57fede8a2604a208a76cb0616896d71d-

Content Writing Osen Reporter Jang Woo Young

202211170823779111-637571ca15ec8-300x.jp

Ri Mun Seong (played by Noh Sang Hyun) in 'Curtain Call' appears in earnest as Go Doo Shim's real grandson, doubling the level of immersion in the play. Yoo Jae Heon (Kang Ha Neul) as the fake grandson of terminally ill Ja Geum Soon (Go Doo Shim) making her last wish. The process of achieving this unfolds dramatically. Immediately after the first broadcast on the 31st of last month, it is receiving explosive attention from viewers for its chewy development and is loved as a deeply moving story.

As Yoo Jae Heon's fake grandson's acting continues, the more the water rises, the more awaits the real grandson's full-fledged appearance. Currently, Ri Mun Seong, the real grandson of Jeon So Soon, who was born and raised in the North, lives in Jilin Province, China and is trying to figure out how to come to Korea. A state where he needs a fake ID to meet his grandmother, Ji Sun. He is described as a cold-blooded person who is willing to commit various evil deeds to achieve his goal and advances like a bulldozer, posing a great threat even in the field. He will be the same because his father, Lee Yeong Hun (Kim Young Min), misses his grandmother and meets his death. His heart is filled with anger and remorse, and his warm humanity disappears and he grows into a cold and hard-headed person.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111990583#_enliple

• Like 2