Today's Webtoon 오늘의 웹툰 [2022]

JenL

27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha!! Tell me if it gets better. :laugh:

But I can only watch this or your Tomoya's drama with you, so choose carefully. :heiboi:

Ok lah you know I only have you in J drama 😅 At least Alice is here ... haha...

Ep 6 SJH start to showing his jealousy 😂 It's quite funny that ME and JY have a major gender reversal role, she protected him and carry his boxes 🤣 And she even dropped him home... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 8/7/2022 at 8:00 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

@JenL I like romance drama actually, but I see that romance dramas these days happens too much and once they've become couple I got bored. 🤣 

Hahaha, I feel like there actually use to be more romance dramas when I started watching in like the early 2010's :laugh: But I think it's more that these days romances can get quite sappy (in the past only 1 freeze kiss per drama :lol: whereas these days more affection is shown). Hahaha, I think you enjoy the romantic tension and chase @Alice Wonderland but not the actual explicit dating annd conflict part :laugh:

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Maybe this is the rare drama, that I don't mind the FL will go to either guy. Both are equally quite great & fine. @JenLI approve your NYS! 

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha @SilverMoonTea is Nam Yoon Soo adopted now?

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes madem, I picking up him as leftover guy from @Tofu & @JenL😅, they're nowhere to be seen eh... 😆

Yay! You've adopted NYS. Isn't he so pretty? :heart: It's that tiny dimple in the corner.

I'm a terrible fan btw - I have not started this yet, but I might make a start today. I had a few weeks where things in real life threw me off drama schedule...and then I got really into EAWYW obsession mode and I haven't come out of that. Haha, I think this always happens when I have some really challenging things happen in real life and then a super cute pairing comes along with a comforting storyline. The same thing happened with Weightlifting Fairy, Doldolsolsollalasol, Pleasantly Surprised...it's the perfect storm for me to become super obsessed with a drama :laugh: And then that obsession got worse when the drama sit the angsty episodes last week because now my comfort has been taken away! But since there's not much I can do about it until the final episode air next week, may as well start this series, which looks comforting in a different way :idk: 

Anyway Kim Sejeong and Nam Yoon Su just look so cute. I love them both! :heart:

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha!! Tell me if it gets better. :laugh:

But I can only watch this or your Tomoya's drama with you, so choose carefully. :heiboi:

Hahahahaha oh @Tofu it's very nice of you to keep Tea company in her lonely fan girl journey :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

8 hours ago, JenL said:
On 8/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

@JenL I like romance drama actually, but I see that romance dramas these days happens too much and once they've become couple I got bored. 🤣 

Hahaha, I feel like there actually use to be more romance dramas when I started watching in like the early 2010's :laugh: But I think it's more that these days romances can get quite sappy (in the past only 1 freeze kiss per drama :lol: whereas these days more affection is shown). Hahaha, I think you enjoy the romantic tension and chase @Alice Wonderland but not the actual explicit dating annd conflict part :laugh:

You put it well. I think I am. These days the romance drama loves to do a lot of PDA. 🤣 some can make it depends on the actor and if I like their acting for it or not, I know quite subjective, but for example CWS in OBS or the recent one, JW in AoS. The couple doesnt make me bored, they sure have that chemistry and love sparks on screen and they make it good in my eye. 

Alright, back to today's webtoon. Recent episodes show a lot progress with the work team in webtoon department. I believe the former team disbanded because of that sneaky director who keep pestering the team leader in the office meeting. I remember the actor playing good and considerate CEO in Shooting Stars and back then it feels weird to see him portraying that figure. Excuse me, no offense to the actor, but he is more believable playing as villain here. Lols. 

Who is that girl that keeps in JY's memory? His family member or first love? I like the bond that build up between Oh mandu (haha, this is a cute name), JY and the rest of the team. Their supperiors are wiser and did give the chance and trust for the newbies to handle their responsibilities. Only the cranky male senior who seem quite bitter with other's good performance. I hope he is not that bad as nore episodes come later. 

The webtoon writers camp, fun to know this side of job field explored and explained here, it's their works and what they really do for it. But I really cant stop laughing at the gumiho princess something, the actor who played the webtoon creator of it is the one who becomes Mr. Lee in recent AoS and previous dramas too. But here even he acts to be serious I just cant stop thinking his comedic expressions. So I can focus to enjoy his character here. 

Do you think that pomme writer fall for JY pd?? The newbies pd help those spolied writers to be more professional with work especially in their deadline. And I like this part. So the drama does show how the characters really work based on the job description written for them. Hopefully if the romance will start later, it will be a sweet and meaningful one.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, are you still watching this @SilverMoonTea? I'm finally watching this! But slowly :laugh: It's my train drama (the one I watch when I catch the train home after work). I'm only up to episode 4. There's something very calming about the series and there's inspirational moments here and there, but I can see why the drama hasn't been doing really well. I think the pacing is a bit too slow (even for a slice of life) and the stakes/ consequences when something happens isn't great enough to get people curious :idk:

I do like both the rookies- Nam Yoon Su is interesting because he's so uninterested and self serving at first, but at episode 4, there's some character development. Kim Sejeong is also likeable although sometimes her actions do make me shake my head - like when she told the webtoon guy to read his comments. Me = famous people should never read the comments! Too many haters! :psweatduck:

I feel like the webtoon artists are quite flat though. Like Pomme. They could have been more complex? Developed? The guy that they pick for the webtoon camp has a really creepy webtoon though - I don't like that style :shocked:

All in all, I don't mind this series, but I just feel like it's not super exciting. I'm sticking it out for Kim Sejeong and Nam Yoon Su though since I like them both! :lol:

• Like 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenLI'm at ep 14 now. I also surprised how I managed to get here without any FF 😅 Must be the slow burn romance that keeping me here. 

My least fav character also that artist Shin, he's so depressing, but almost the whole show is revolving around him. Alice Wonderland also dislike him haha.... I think she dropped this already. 

I think the romance developing very nicely and it's something that you won't foresee in very first few episodes. The guy just so slow that he haven't even confessed now we only have 2 more eps left 😅 Oh and Daniel Choi is another delicious distraction we have here. 

@Tofusurprisingly I think I can finish this series

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...