Nothing But You 爱情而已 [2023]

Tofu

New Posters.

20230314-233625.jpg

20230314-233620.jpg

Romance of a Twin Flower is premiering soon, so I don't think Tencent will release this and that one together. They are two dramas with very popular actors in them. I'm guessing, base on the rumors, this will air sometime at the end of the month or in April. 🤞

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Haven't even aired already show the kiss BTS? LOL

Hahaha! In Chinese dramaland, they usually release BTS for scenes in random order. I don't watch all of them, because sometimes they release so many. :psweatduck:

2 hours ago, Mizv said:

Finally. Thanks @Tofu  itching for the airing date 

Who knows, they might decide to air this before Romance of a Twin Flower too! 

The trailer from their official Twitter.

New Poster.

008suuh-Aly1hc0i8enn5vj31aw28t4qq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

:O That trailer! I love Wu Lei but its going to take some adjusting to do for me. I'm so used to him as the strong/serious face character generals. Regardless, it's refreshing to see him in something new! A full on romance drama I'm willing to try just for him. 😂 I also am anticipating ROTF so if they air together, I'm 😵

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

22 hours ago, dramabler said:

I'm so used to him as the strong/serious face character generals.

Hahaha! I watched him in Our Times and he had kind of a spunky personality. Really energetic, but still serious too. It'll be interesting to see him in this one because he will play a younger character who falls in love with an older woman. In his other (recent) dramas, even though he is younger than the female actress, his character was around the same age or older. 

21 hours ago, wink_ said:

@Tofu  ,  thank you for providing the trailers. I'll add it to my list soon.. when this show will air on?

I'm not sure. Chinese Dramaland likes to just drop dramas suddenly without much warning. Haha! It must be soon because Tencent is even using their poster to get people to subscribe to their platform. LOL!

It also seems like this drama will air on both Tencent and iQIYI. I see it under both their "coming soon" list. 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
On 3/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

I already miss my Ling Bu Yi... cold, quiet Lei Lei is still my ♥

Hahahah then you won't like him in Our Times....he was a salesman there and boy was he far from quiet. :hug:

Has subs since the banana in me is not good in Chinese

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Final Trailer.

Posters.

Spoiler

008suuh-Aly1hc9m0fggj3j30u01hce3r.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hc9m7apl1lj30u01hcdyc.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hcdgnlqui1j30u01hcb29.jpg

Spoiler

008suuh-Agy1hcd1ut2rnrj30u01hc4qp.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hcaqnzr6y7j33h01yb4qu.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hcatsoy2tqj30u01sz7wh.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hcbwbpxvm5j33h01ybx6u.jpg
008suuh-Aly1hcd9mpy7fwj30u01sz7wh.jpg

Airing Schedule. 
011.png

Spoiler

008suuh-Aly1hc9k4k4cefj30u03m11ky.jpg

OMGGGGGG! This drama will air two episodes a day until it ends. I have so many other dramas I want to watch but I'm so partial to Wu Lei too. :scaredpanda2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Are the episodes with subs released at the same time as the original unsubbed ones?

The videos without subs on Duboku follows the VIP airing schedule. VIP is for people with a paid subscription and those comes with subs (sometimes not very good ones, haha!). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1
55 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The videos without subs on Duboku follows the VIP airing schedule. VIP is for people with a paid subscription and those comes with subs (sometimes not very good ones, haha!). 

That’s great!

I think I’ve got it bad. I’m watching Upcoming Summer, a movie with Wu Lei. It’s a teenage romance I think. Ffw the first 5 minutes and the next 10 min was hilarious!

• Haha 3