Nothing But You 爱情而已 [2023]

Tofu

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I'm quite curious about this reaction though.

I think he's just not used to other people helping him or probably doesn't like strangers touching/helping him. His sister is his manager (or part of his management team). I think the person who posted that is trying to show the difference between when his sister helps him and when a stranger helps him. I'm not sure what the point is, because I would react the same too. :idk:

Reading all these comments........should I even finish this drama?! :scaredpanda2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Chocolate The second video is his sister (I am amused by that clip). Not sure who is in the first video. That lady is obviously as tall as him so can't be his sister.

11 hours ago, Chocolate said:

:laugh: But there are tons of other people who love it. Think it has done really well in the charts too. You can watch it your usual way lol.

LOL. Maybe because they have love for Lei Lei.

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL. Maybe because they have love for Lei Lei.

It's true...I think I probably fall into this category :laugh:....but I can't say I am 100% loving the FL...I am up to eps 21 and she is disappointing me big time again. The first rejection , I can forgive since there was so much going on and I think they needed time to get to know each other more. But here, after all they've been through and she knows he's a great guy, did she just insult him by saying their night together meant nothing? Like what the heck? She better redeem herself in the next episodes. 

The silver lining was that I had such a good laugh watching the boys play football volleyball style in order to be accepted by the pegasus club. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

It's true...I think I probably fall into this category ....but I can't say I am 100% loving the FL...I am up to eps 21 and she is disappointing me big time again. The first rejection , I can forgive since there was so much going on and I think they needed time to get to know each other more. But here, after all they've been through and she knows he's a great guy, did she just insult him by saying their night together meant nothing? Like what the heck? She better redeem herself in the next episodes. 

The silver lining was that I had such a good laugh watching the boys play football volleyball style in order to be accepted by the pegasus club. 

She was very harsh. The poor boy. But he took it so well and bounced back each time with such grace.

Enjoy! Ashile Sun x Song San Chuan

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Does this still look too skinny for you? And below pic, do you find him in this singlet sexy?

006zm4t-Vly1hcutv1807nj337k4tcx6t.jpg

This one not bad because it is cut in at the shoulder 😂 Otherwise, I don't like men in singlets lol especially those while playing tennis. Sleeves please!

I like these!

Spoiler

See his eyes!

And the shy smile here awww.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Singlet shows off muscles mah! You haven't told me if you still think he is skinny! To be honest, sometimes I think he's skinny but sometimes, like the ones I posted above, the arms didn't look so skinny wah. *Confusing* - hahahaha!

This one? The bling bling eyes?

Screenshot-2023-04-11-154940.png

Hahaha, yes he is still skinny, but it doesn't matter so much anymore lol.

I like this one too hehe

If we go on, this will become a Wu Lei appreciation thread 🤣

And this artist obviously only likes WL and not ZYT 🤣

Spoiler

• Haha 5

@Chocolate Well, most of us who are posting here watched it for Lei isn't it? Maybe the artist hasn't finished her/his drawings? I actually didn't swoon at all his kiss scenes but it was nice to see that he is doing a decent kissing scenes compared to LLTG and Zhang Ge Xing. I've an issue of him always wearing shorts in this drama and open his legs big big. Yes, that shot is nice and nice hairstyle as well. Now he's cut his hair shorter, I don't really like.

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Well, most of us who are posting here watched it for Lei isn't it? Maybe the artist hasn't finished her/his drawings? I actually didn't swoon at all his kiss scenes but it was nice to see that he is doing a decent kissing scenes compared to LLTG and Zhang Ge Xing. I've an issue of him always wearing shorts in this drama and open his legs big big. Yes, that shot is nice and nice hairstyle as well. Now he's cut his hair shorter, I don't really like.

I'm sure that art is done haha. Yes, the bermudas freak me out too.

You don't like the shorter cut? 😱 I absolutely love it!!!!! He looks so good in all the promos for this drama and some of the photos for the new drama is dang nice.

Spoiler

Maybe we should ask @dramabler who seemed to like the drama and not just WL 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

You don't like the shorter cut? 😱 I absolutely love it!!!!! He looks so good in all the promos for this drama and some of the photos for the new drama is dang nice.

From the first pic inside spoiler, I am seeing a similar aura with Hyun Bin exuding from Wu Lei. I think it’s his eyes 眼神. Now I know why you’re charmed by Wu Lei. @mademoiselle go and see the first pic again. Tell me I’m right.... haha...

Hi all 👋🏻 stumbled onto this thread because of the banner. I might give it a try because Wu Lei actually looks stunning with his rather long short hair 🤔 you know what I mean! Haha... sorry I don’t know the term for this kind of cut. Not crew cut. 

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

From the first pic inside spoiler, I am seeing a similar aura with Hyun Bin exuding from Wu Lei. I think it’s his eyes 眼神. Now I know why you’re charmed by Wu Lei.

Hahahaha, thanks for helping me to find a reason 🤣 I am quite mesmerised by his 眼神 :wow:

@mademoiselle some clips of WL learning the sport.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate Oooh! Yeah see, he did go and learn them both. I remember in LLTG, even though it was just one scene of him playing the Qin, he took lessons too. Not sure if he learnt the flute in Zhang Ge Xing. That one was obviously pretty fake so maybe not.

I need all those massaging they give him, LOL!

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

From the first pic inside spoiler, I am seeing a similar aura with Hyun Bin exuding from Wu Lei.

Bahahahahaha!

Spoiler

Nah, I did not see similarity but it's a good way of luring Choco into liking a fresh meat. :laugh:

I prefer Lei Lei's hairstyle best after LLTG when he attended the live stream with the casts. He combed his hair up, styled nicely.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
On 4/11/2023 at 12:36 AM, Chocolate said:

he was very harsh. The poor boy. But he took it so well and bounced back each time with such grace.

He did....if I were him I would have sulked a lot longer. 

I have just finished eps 26 and that was definitely a tear jerker of an episode. I didn't think he will meet his mum that way. I don't like that neither he nor An Cong had a chance to say goodbye. Though it was still closure but there's still that feeling of regret. :nervous:. The silver lining of this episode was SSC calling An Cong dad.  Apart from that  LYA was instrumental in helping him overcome this mental and emotional trauma...and so I will give her a free pass. I hope part of her character growth would be to stop seeing him as a younger man, but just a man. Because the foundation of any relationship starts with respect. 

So I think what has surprised me in a good way is seeing Jiang Jiao Jiao's growth as a person and player. I like that over the course of the episodes that the boys have truly become friends . Jiao Jiao and Liang Tao's potential relationship has turned out quite cute too. 

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi all 👋🏻 stumbled onto this thread because of the banner. I might give it a try because Wu Lei actually looks stunning with his rather long short hair 🤔 you know what I mean! Haha... sorry I don’t know the term for this kind of cut. Not crew cut. 

This isn't a bad drama. I am not a big fan of most modern day c-romcoms but this is okay with a bit of FF here and there. Plus I love Lei Lei in this. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 4/11/2023 at 4:53 AM, Chocolate said:

I'm sure that art is done haha. Yes, the bermudas freak me out too.

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe we should ask @dramabler who seemed to like the drama and not just WL 😆

HAHA. Thank you for thinking of me but... I'm guilty. I'm also only mainly watching this for LeiLei. LOL!!! Otherwise, I would have turned away from this. Plus, I'm behind on this one now with all these other dramas out. But, the story seems to have gotten watered down. 

• Haha 5

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

On 4/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, Chocolate said:

Enjoy! Ashile Sun x Song San Chuan

This is a nice edit! I miss Ashile Sun. He was the best. ❤️

I am the worst Lei Lei fan. I'm not contributing to anything here, but I do appreciate all the love he is getting. 😂

I still haven't finished. I really should just watched all of Lei Lei's clips in the episodes I have left. 😅

• Haha 3

A little randomness -- Throughout the drama, the cast would every so often wear things from On. It must be their nod to Roger Federer (tennis player) because this is a company he invested in plus has a line of tennis shoes with. 

In case anyone is wondering, that expensive shampoo in episode 32 is from Le Labo. Haha! They have nice fragrances (what they are known for). 

I have taken @Chocolate's advice and watched this drama in my usual style. I am almost done. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

A little randomness -- Throughout the drama, the cast would every so often wear things from On. It must be their nod to Roger Federer (tennis player) because this is a company he invested in plus has a line of tennis shoes with. 

In case anyone is wondering, that expensive shampoo in episode 32 is from Le Labo. Haha! They have nice fragrances (what they are known for). 

I have taken @Chocolate's advice and watched this drama in my usual style. I am almost done. :laugh:

Haha, glad you persevered!

Did SSC wear any shirts from On? Because I really hate his tennis get-up 😂

• Haha 2

Am past eps 30 . Surprisingly am quite focused still . :laugh:. In some ways I think it’s kind of good that the leads have already gotten together at this stage and that the drama didn’t shy away from bringing up the age gap issue , her chances to conceive etc. I think it was dealt with quite realistically. 

Jiao -jiao & Liang Tao getting married so young ( at least in the times we live in) would definitely raise some eyebrows. For me it’s not so much age but whether they could be financially independent. But given their resolve & right attitude, I have a feeling it may very well last the distance. They are both simple & straightforward- they don’t complicate things , so that works in their favour.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1