Seo Ji Hye Depicts The Elegant Charisma Of A Wealthy Woman Who Married The Wrong Person In “Adamas”

Jul 5, 2022 by L. Kim

Upcoming tvN drama “Adamas” shared new stills of Seo Ji Hye!

“Adamas” depicts the story of twin brothers uncovering the truth from an incident 22 years ago. The two will work as one in order to clear the murder charges of their biological father who was accused of killing their stepfather and to find the ‘adamas’ that is the evidence for the murder. Ji Sung will be playing both twins named Ha Woo Shin and Song Soo Hyun. Although the two brothers look alike, their personalities and approaches to tackling problems are completely different.

Seo Ji Hye will take on the role of Eun Hye Soo, the daughter-in-law of Haesong Group’s CEO who has mysterious and elegant beauty as well as dignified charisma. As the only daughter of a hospital director, she grew up like a flower in a greenhouse. She was deeply in love with the second son of Haesong Group’s CEO, but he died in an unexpected accident. Before she could get over her loss, she ended up tragically marrying the eldest son instead.

Trapped in an unhappy marriage, Eun Hye Soo started to naturally become filled with spite. So when she sees an opportunity to get revenge against Haesong Group with Ha Woo Shin, she seizes it and becomes his helper, but it’s not clear whether she’s just assisting him or she’s going to use him to create a new game plan.

In the midst of growing anticipation for the drama, the production team unveiled a new glimpse of Eun Hye Soo and her unique and elegant aura. Eun Hye Soo looks beautiful and glamorous, but she exudes unapproachable vibes. Her sharp eyes that have grown cynical due to her meaningless life show that she is very wary of others. Despite her fancy clothes, her expression is empty, depicting the depths of her wounds.

Seo-Ji-Hye-3.jpgSeo-Ji-Hye-2.jpgSeo-Ji-Hye-1.jpg

“Adamas” will premiere on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. 

Source

• Like 2
  • Party! 2

Lee Soo Kyung Transforms Into A Passionate Reporter With Sense Of Righteousness In “Adamas”

Jul 6, 2022 by L. Kim

Lee Soo Kyung is flawlessly portraying her new role in the upcoming tvN drama “Adamas”!

“Adamas” depicts the story of twin brothers uncovering the truth from an incident 22 years ago. The two will work as one in order to clear the murder charges of their biological father who was accused of killing their stepfather and to find the ‘adamas’ that is the evidence for the murder. Ji Sung will be playing both twins named Ha Woo Shin and Song Soo Hyun. Although the two brothers look alike, their personalities and approaches to tackling problems are completely different.

Lee Soo Kyung will transform into Kim Seo Hee, a social affairs reporter at TNC with deep wounds on the inside. She is a passionate character with a firm sense of righteousness. She has such a fiery personality that she has never lost in a fight before, and she’s unable to hold back whenever she witnesses injustice. She constantly receives threats and lawsuits because of her reckless attitude, but that doesn’t stop her from jumping into action whenever she sees anything wrong.

Moreover, Kim Seo Hee has her eyes on Hwang Byung Chul, a corrupt figure, and she knows more about him than any other reporters. She’s waiting to make her move in order to block him from reaching his goals, and it will be intriguing to find out why she’s targeting him out of all the politicians.

The newly released stills capture Kim Seo Hee’s passion and intelligence. She’s smiling broadly, but her eyes sparkle with determination that hints that she’s not easygoing at all. In one photo, she’s locked in thought at her desk, and she exudes the level-headed vibes of an intellect. Drama fans can look forward to Lee Soo Kyung’s portrayal of an unpredictable reporter who hides unspeakable sadness and secrets behind her confident exterior.

Lee-Soo-Kyung-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Soo-Kyung-3.jpeg

Lee-Soo-Kyung-1.jpeg

“Adamas” will premiere on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. 

Source

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seo Ji Hye, Ji Sung star in mysterious teaser for new k-drama Adamas.

tvN's newest series premieres its first episode next week.

By Carmen Chin.

seo-ji-hye-ji-sung-adamas-new-teaser-tvn

Seo Ji Hye in Adamas. Credit: tvN

'click on the link.'

source:

Spoiler

adamas-540x375.jpg

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/adamas-seo-ji-hye-ji-sung-new-teaser-tvn-k-drama-3274667

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 7/8/2022 at 8:53 AM, Chocolate said:

[Character Teaser Full] 'Twin brother Hausin' approaches his goal with a cold reason#adamas EP.0

The first part when he walked in looks like the house they used for Mine. 

This is one crazy character chart!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

29a22d9f7cf07e9f3ff841635e32ec12.gif

Adamas was different from Kill Me, Heal Me.

Newsen Hwang Hye Jin.

202207261122290410-1-20220727060103593.j

Actor Ji Sung challenges the acting of identical twins.

On July 26th, at 10:30 pm, tvN's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Adamas' (script written by Choi Tae Kang/directed by Park Seung Woo) will be broadcasted for the first time.

202207261122290410-2-20220727060103606.j

(Photo=provided by tvN)

Spoiler

FYki-Pb-Tac-AAe-cv.jpg

Spoiler

'click on the link.'

source:

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202207261122290410

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1551809209754611713

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

OSEN = Reporter Ji Min Kyung.

'Adamas' Ji Sung transformed into twin brothers.

In tvN's new Wednesday - Thursday drama Adamas, which was first aired on the afternoon of the 27th, twins Ha Woo Shin (Ji Sung) and Song Soon Hyun (Ji Sung), who had opposite tendencies drawn.

download.png

[Photo] Screen capture of 'Adamas' broadcast.

Spoiler

download.jpg

'click on the link'

source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/entertainment

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

Adamas-Lee_Kyoung-Young1.jpg This guy is every where! I just watched episode 1 @Chocolate. Was supposed to watch it this afternoon but the video gets stuck 2/3 of the show. So only managed to finish it few minutes ago. Looks like the focus is on the writer brother more than the prosecutor brother. Will check out episode 2 tomorrow.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
47 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle Haha yes he is! Just like Heo Sung Tae :) How do you find it so far? I watched parts of episodes 1 & 2 as well and wasn't concentrating, but the storyline doesn't seem very gripping.

Who is Heo Sung Tae?

I was going well until the journalist visited prosecutor brother...lost concentration there and was doing something. Manage to pay attention again near end where writer brother meets the head of security in the Woods. Interesting how he knows his true identity 🤔

• Like 2

Just caught ep 1 last weekend. Barely had time to squeeze it in cos I was belatedly binge-watching Stranger Things 4 lol. Will continue the ep 2 and maybe 3&4 this weekend so will post thoughts after that!

Everyone in the house seems suspicious. The housekeeper lady gives me the creeps but she’s also comical at the same time if that makes sense😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Done 1 episode. I like it so far. Even I still cant distinguish well between the twin brothers yet, they just too identical! The editing flawlessly connected each scenes. I can easily tell they're different if both presents in one scene but once they separated, I was wondering which one is the ghost writer and the prosecutor. 

I like JS acting, he never fail to bring the character with the charismatic charm. It seems the twins character was written as the duo smart and I like that. Both has their own characteristics. 

I believe if the real murder case was actually related or even orchestrated by haesong group chairman. I was thinking why they entitled this with Adamas. Glad that was explained pretty early. Could that arrow be the murder weapon that being disappeared. Not sure whether it was just a methapor. But his goal to steal that Adamas might be his way to prove his innocennt dad.

• Like 4
On 7/31/2022 at 9:38 PM, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle Haha yes he is! Just like Heo Sung Tae :) How do you find it so far? I watched parts of episodes 1 & 2 as well and wasn't concentrating, but the storyline doesn't seem very gripping.

I'm with you on this. Tried ep 1 and felt eventhough it's a strange world at the chaebol family house, it somehow didn't intrigued me. Kinda all over the place and slow. I think I'm just tired with Korean chaebol in general 😅

P.s Jisung hair cut ain't my cup of tea, and seeing double at that 😅  

The only thing I like from this drama is JS and SJH looks good together, and seems going to be scandal in the making 😆, she grow opium at glasshouse and are they going to become couple? 🤣 Call me back if so. 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The only thing I like from this drama is JS and SJH looks good together, and seems scandal on the making 😆, she grow opium at glasshouse and are they going to become couple? 🤣 Call me back if so. 

Opium is her hubby's.

I don't think this drama will have romance 😆. Are you still watching, @Chocolate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 7/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, abs-oluteM said:

The first part when he walked in looks like the house they used for Mine. 

It is. I think that building is a museum of sorts. The interior for Adamas is different than Mine though.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:27 PM, mademoiselle said:

Who is Heo Sung Tae?

The security guy in Adamas. Also the undercover cop.

On 8/3/2022 at 10:57 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

Done 1 episode. I like it so far. Even I still cant distinguish well between the twin brothers yet, they just too identical! The editing flawlessly connected each scenes. I can easily tell they're different if both presents in one scene but once they separated, I was wondering which one is the ghost writer and the prosecutor. 

I like JS acting, he never fail to bring the character with the charismatic charm. It seems the twins character was written as the duo smart and I like that. Both has their own characteristics. 

Haha. The prosecutor brother is the one in suits. The more casually dressed one is the writer.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:54 AM, twink_twink_ said:

Actor Ji Sung challenges the acting of identical twins.

Actually, I don't think either of these roles is very challenging for Ji Sung. In the first episode, both brothers appeared in same scenes so there is editing in play. Later, one is stuck in the house and the other outside the house. They both seem to be similar. If not for their dressing and their location, I wouldn't be able to tell who is who. Although the prosecutor seems to have more of a temper.

Thanks @twink_twink_ for updating regularly 😘.

On 8/6/2022 at 8:10 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm with you on this. Tried ep 1 and felt eventhough it's a strange world at the chaebol family house, it somehow didn't intrigued me. Kinda all over the place and slow.

It is slow. Also feels a bit messy although I can't really put my finger on it. That said, I've completed the 4 episodes and will continue for now, because it is Ji Sung.

Some of the cast is dull - Lee Soo Kyung, who did very well in Law School, is a bit irritating as the reporter - I can't seem to sympathize with her although she is partnering Ji Sung the prosecutor as they are looking for the same killer (who killed her parents). The chaebol son, who is Seo Ji Hye's husband, and the A Team boss (hired killer) are low profile supporting actors who are given more substantial roles here. But they are not making the characters interesting to watch.

Seo Hung Tae, who is so good in all his roles so far, is surprisingly quite bland here. Maybe because he is finally not a villian! 😂 (at least not for now).

On 8/3/2022 at 12:34 AM, im0202 said:

The housekeeper lady gives me the creeps but she’s also comical at the same time if that makes sense😂

That's one crazy character. She's like so happy when the boss comes back and rushes out, hobbling on her walking stick, to meet his helicopter as if he is her husband! 😂 Those 2 have a very strange relationship. She adds colour to the drama.

Seo Ji Hye is also very good. I have a feeling she was in love with Min Ho, the chaebol son who died (Ahn Bo Hyun) but somehow ended up marrying the opium taking brother. Wonder why she couldn't just divorce him and why she contacted Ji Sung.

I think I'm just tired with Korean chaebol in general 😅

You know what the problem is? Ji Sung is not the chaebol! 😂

The only thing I like from this drama is JS and SJH looks good together, and seems going to be scandal in the making 😆, she grow opium at glasshouse and are they going to become couple? 🤣 Call me back if so. 

I also don't mind a romance between these two hehe.

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

:PsyWhat: What have Galaxy done to both of us?!!

Pssst

Spoiler

I just started The Long Ballad 🤣🤣🤣 partly because it is on Netflix so easy access. But I should be watching The Good Detective 2 and Big Mouth instead....

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4