Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 [2020]

I'm still into the first 15 minutes of the finale, but I am liking it so far cause none of my speculations from the past eps were realized. Hahahaha.

Yaaaayy! I hope I dont jinx myself and the finale episode will be as good as the past episodes or not even better! 

Okay back to the drama *exits.

Edit:

looking at the Poll above, congrats to THE ONE who voted for the amnesia arc. 😁

My thoughts of the finale:

HUHUHUHUHUHUHU

HAHA

OOOOHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY 

:1000:

I know am being lazy to give my thoughts on the last ep but those expressions pretty sums it all up. Hahahaha

I so love the drama. Thank you to the directors, actors and the rest of the staff who gave us such a great drama! Yey. 

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Hurray, happy ending! Not that I don't already know we'll get one!

• I kinda wish the real Bae Hee Song didn't die. I think he should pay for his sin. Then again because he's mentally sick so he's gonna get away with jail time.

• As I watch, I thought the Show did a great job wrapping up nicely the bit about the video Hyun Soo threatened Moo Jin with. There's closure on that mystery bit however they forgot the bit of why Hyun Soo has no memory from before he was 10 years old, and they didn't address Hyun Soo's identity theft crime. I didn't mind about the former but the latter is kind of important, no?

• I didn't vote for "amnesia" as I thought it'd be hard to play around with this with one episode left and I sure dislike having a miraculous recovery of all memory at the very last minute. So I'm glad this didn't happen and it was well done in the sense that he didn't really lose all the memories. There were bits and pieces there like a fragmented hard disk and he just needed time to find the information, piecing them together in the correct timeline. Until then, he was very confused since the memory comes to him randomly. I like that this amnesia emphasizes on how much Hyun Soo really loves Ji Won (sucks to be Ji Won though)—the mind doesn't remember but the heart aches and the body remembers~ :heart:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Done!!

One thing for sure every single actor in FoE delivered superbly. It's not a perfectly written drama but the acting is top notch. The Two Psychos were magnificently done by the respective actors. The Real BHS is cloyingly sweet when he was with Mom and Dad but terrifyingly scary and creepy in his killer mode, he delivered perfectly. The showdown scene in the basement showcased his acting skill, where he changes from creepy killer to calculative mastermind to a scared human being to a tormented soul alternatively took my breath away. But I LOLed so hard when he called DHS a Psycho, pot calling kettle black.....:Ghastlel: In the last moment of his life, he did show us how he was a tormented soul too. Asking to be killed so he can shifted the burden to DHS.

LSG is a perfect DHS, he portrayed the tormented DHS perfectly that I feel my guts and heart tore out. His anguish when he heard Wifey's dead is so heart wrenching. The convo with Wifey in the car is an eye opening of how/what he really is. How he scared to death when he think of Wifey going away reminded me of few scenes in the previous episodes where he can feels the overwhelming love physically but can't processed it in his brain....:nervous: Those will always my fav scenes in FoE. I can't see anyone else who can projected that feeling as well as LSG......

I love The Little Ball of Sunshine and Cotton Candy Baek EunHa....:hearties: How cheeky is she when she said to her Dad on his BD that his BD gift is her, Baek EunHa....:love: She is like a breeze of fresh air among those dark foggy airs. Her chemistry with Dad is the best, EunHa and Dad is my fav OTP in FoE.

@mademoisellesia

I like how the way the drama presenting amnesia too. How the memory comes back little by little. How the brain can't grasps it but the body remembers and the heart is calling. It's very realistic.....

Regarding the identity theft crime, I don't think DHS is fully responsible on that because Baek Parents were the one giving him that identity.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Funny enough, initially when I first saw this face

DEF20-BC0-5-B82-4-AFF-9-F1-E-CB52-B8-C2-

I felt a lot of emotions in this facial expression, not only does he felt happy & at ease..but I felt like the “he doesn’t know the truth” vibe from him, so I shrug it off and just vote for amnesia. I’m partly right on that then...(omg..first time my thoughts matches with the drama flow:eeeee:)

Anyways, I’m writing this based on what I saw live but not sub:

- I love the animation they had about his vision fading. It’s an indirect message to say to us that he had ‘forgotten’.
- I love that the writer allows Hyun Su to go back to the beginning and this time round learn how to truly love again as Do Hyun Su. (Like Joon Gi said in his live stream..the series ending really gives a heart pain feeling because Hyun Su is finally free)

Really love this video

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

• 2 years later...