Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 [2020]

On 8/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, mademoisellesia said:

I'm very curious why Hyun Soo suffocates at the end and then becomes ok again. I was fully anticipating him to pass out. Damnit!

I was wondering the same thing. @mademoisellesia I think it is because of Cha Ji Won. She was way to close. 
I was so shocked she chose to protect him after he said he didn’t love her. But Hae Soo knew it was the opposite. 
The reporter is so annoying, all that complain about not saying thank you or apologizing, he doesn’t want him to say it anymore. 
I love that Hae Soo can still make him listen to her. He still respects her and love her. She made him smile.  Hae Soo tried to protect her brother and the Village man tried to rape her.

Hee Sung’s father knows the accomplice and I hate him now because I wonder how much does he know. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Please help chingu 

i assumed the BHS’s father must know the accomplice. 
Why did I think that?

1.DHS’s father spent a lot of time with his son.
2. In ep 8 he gave him a rabbit and told him to do whatever he wanted to the rabbit when her never saw the ending to that?

3. When DHS’s fake dad tried to pressure DHS to commit murder?? 
Then flash back scene  is that 6 or a 5?? When I first saw it I thought I saw a 5 but not it looks more like a 6???

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e77f1ebc263907c71c

BHS’s father  has a secret phone and wanted to call a number that look so familiar 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e77f1ebc263907c71c

what does everyone think??

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Flashback is a 6, @UnniSara

I'm not so sure about Hee Song's father knowing the accomplice. If he knew, I'd think his reactions before would be more fishy but he didn't behave like he knew about it.

I think Hyun Soo's suffocation episode may derive from his subconscious fearing that Ji Won would find out. It might be a kind of panic attack, Hae Soo must have calmed him down at the time so he could act normal again. 

Yeah, he listens well to his Noona - which makes his "condition" even more mysterious. 

I'm ok with Moo Jin's complaint - I can see that it stemmed from their childhood. He is correct about Hyun Soo's behaviour and him needing to learn. Moo Jin is annoying and shady, but Hyun Soo needs his help so Hyun Soo needs to know the basic manners when asking someone to help. Moo Jin later not asking him to apologise anymore because he heard and understands Hyun Soo's true feeling. His problem, which he admitted, is because he doesn't know what Hyun Soo is thinking so Hyun Soo's behaviour causes misunderstanding.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
17 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

Finally the real baek hee sung wakes up, making the story more complicated now 😅

I'm still not yet ready for this; about who is he is, what will be his role? What will happen to DHS once this guy claims his rights as real BHS? 😭

also, I am still not over this. 😭💔

Edited by abovewalls
testing if my gif will work. lol
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Flashback is a 6, @UnniSara

I'm not so sure about Hee Song's father knowing the accomplice. If he knew, I'd think his reactions before would be more fishy but he didn't behave like he knew about it.

I think Hyun Soo's suffocation episode may derive from his subconscious fearing that Ji Won would find out. It might be a kind of panic attack, Hae Soo must have calmed him down at the time so he could act normal again. 

Yeah, he listens well to his Noona - which makes his "condition" even more mysterious. 

I'm ok with Moo Jin's complaint - I can that it stemmed from their childhood. He is correct about Hyun Soo's behaviour and him needing to learn. Moo Jin is annoying and shady, but Hyun Soo needs his help so Hyun Soo needs to know the basic manners when asking someone to help. Moo Jin later not asking him to apologise anymore because he heard and understands Hyun Soo's true feeling. His problem, which he admitted, is because he doesn't know what Hyun Soo is thinking so Hyun Soo's behaviour causes misunderstanding.

What is Ji Won motif to find out Hyun Soo real identiy. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What is Ji Won motif to find out Hyun Soo real identiy. 

Hahahaha don't get fool by Lee Jun Ki 😆 Hmm ok... wouldn't you want to know? Doesn't it scare you if your husband may be a killer even if you don't think he is? You would want to confirm and prove his innocence and wouldn't you want him to come clean and be honest? What then is the marriage based on if everything was a lie? I believe that's what could be going on in Ji Won's mind.

• Insightful 2
20 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahahaha don't get fool by Lee Jun Ki 😆 Hmm ok... wouldn't you want to know? Doesn't it scare you if your husband may be a killer even if you don't think he is? You would want to confirm and prove his innocence and wouldn't you want him to come clean and be honest? What then is the marriage based on if everything was a lie? I believe that's what could be going on in Ji Won's mind.

Is the marriage a true love betw both of them or is an escape for Hyun Soo .

• Insightful 2
11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@bluepebbles What will you ask him?

Spoiler

i asked him this

Running Baby GIFs | Tenor

But I also asked him what's his favorite scene from the first 8 episodes. 🤭

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is the marriage a true love betw both of them or is an escape for Hyun Soo .

I think this is what Hyun Soo is about to see yet, and it was also crucial that the question was asked by his sister Hae Soo if he loves 'that person" referring to Ji Won. 

On Hyun Soo's POV, he basically doesn't know what love is . He was surrounded with stigma and hatred during his childhood. His trauma engulfed him further. Without his sister by his side he was quite lost. Then Ji Won came. 

He may not be aware, but from what the story is telling to us audience he loves his family so much. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

22 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

On Hyun Soo's POV, he basically doesn't know what love is . He was surrounded with stigma and hatred during his childhood. His trauma engulfed him further. Without his sister by his side he was quite lost. Then Ji Won came. 

He may not be aware, but from what the story is telling to us audience he loves his family so much. 

I agree with @bluepebbles Do Hyun Soo doesn’t know it but Hae Soo has noticed. She knows her brother has changed . She never takes what he says for truth because his actions are always opposite. 
DHS doesn’t like the reporter because he doesn’t want his sister hurt that is why he repeated what MJ said 14 years ago.  HS noticed when he said he does want to lose the life he has now. 
Everyone no one has mentioned a important fact . 
WHAT IF RHE VILLAGE MAN DIDN’T DIE BY HAE Soo’s hand ? What if the accomplice killed him. Remember when he threatened the witness. He said Why do you think the Village man die? Because he was asking way to many questions??? 
Don’t you think it is strange? The scooby doo team only spending time listening to the back ground not what he said??? 
it is so frustrating? 
@mademoisellesia  @Thong Thin  @abovewalls @

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I agree with @bluepebbles Do Hyun Soo doesn’t know it but Hae Soo has noticed. She knows her brother has changed . She never takes what he says for truth because his actions are always opposite. 
DHS doesn’t like the reporter because he doesn’t want his sister hurt that is why he repeated what MJ said 14 years ago.  HS noticed when he said he does want to lose the life he has now. 
Everyone no one has mentioned a important fact . 
WHAT IF RHE VILLAGE MAN DIDN’T DIE BY HAE Soo’s hand ? What if the accomplice killed him. Remember when he threatened the witness. He said Why do you think the Village man die? Because he was asking way to many questions??? 
Don’t you think it is strange? The scooby doo team only spending time listening to the back ground not what he said??? 
it is so frustrating? 
@mademoisellesia  @Thong Thin  @abovewalls @

I believe Hae Soo did not kill the village men, is a cover up , we are yet to know.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

For Village Foreman, the subtitles I got translated the accomplice saying "he got nosy" - did you guys see a different ones that said he asked too many questions?

It is possible that the siblings did not give him the final blow in killing him. They panic so there was definitely a chance he may still be alive. Scooby Doo team was sure they killed the Village Foreman that is why they didn't focus on that part. And the Village Foreman was indeed nosy, nosy in hiring Shaman to exorcise Hyun Soo.

I actually had a thought when I saw ep4 flashback. WHAT IF the accomplice has a special attachment to Hae Soo? He gave her his number, which I find unusual. Could he, all these years, be secretly watching and waiting her to grow up? I'd like the show to add a bit more suspense / eerieness back (except his Dad with the black eyes).

Now that real Hee Sung is awake, the fake family will abandon Hyun Soo. The stake is higher. The desire to want to be normal will increase too. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

At the beginning of every episode there is a flashback scene and I take it as testament of their love for each other. JYM Soo has gone all out to make her happy. He has spoiled her and has never gotten anything from her ( from JiWon’s perspective ) in truth she has given him something he craves. Honesty and loyalty, she was the only one who has ever liked him being himself. Everyone else was turned off by it. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 8/26/2020 at 8:15 AM, mademoisellesia said:

It is possible that the siblings did not give him the final blow in killing him. They panic so there was definitely a chance he may still be alive. Scooby Doo team was sure they killed the Village Foreman that is why they didn't focus on that part. And the Village Foreman was indeed nosy, nosy in hiring Shaman to exorcise Hyun Soo.

This actually reminds of The Good Detective.

Highly possible that when they left the village foreman behind, he was still breathing. Somebody else finished him.

-‐-----------------------------------------

FoE is really getting very interesting! I'm really loving this detective/thriller kind of dramas. What's more special about this is the romance. The loveline has a bigger part compared to other detective dramas I've seen but not to the extent that it overshadows the main theme/story. MCW & LJG have lots of chemistry plus they act well. Perfect combo!

Episode 9

Spoiler

I'd like to believe (as for now), that the new doctor dad is the accomplice. They buy people (will it mean people's organs or human trafficking?). Since he is a doctor, he might be in the organ trafficking business for his VIP patients.

The real BHS remembered that he was supposed to meet somebody right before the accident. Who could it be? A potential "raw material" that he want to warn or rescue? He must have an idea what his dad is doing. I'll hold on to this theory, til more evidences come to light. Haha

Btw, were all the victims female?

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

50 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

This actually reminds of The Good Detective.

Highly possible that when they left the village foreman behind, he was still breathing. Somebody else finished him.

-‐-----------------------------------------

FoE is really getting very interesting! I'm really loving this detective/thriller kind of dramas. What's more special about this is the romance. The loveline has a bigger part compared to other detective dramas I've seen but not to the extent that it overshadows the main theme/story. MCW & LJG have lots of chemistry plus they act well. Perfect combo!

Episode 9

Reveal hidden contents

@-StrongTower- Well said chingu 

Spoiler

I said that the Doctor must know the accomplice. I should not have focused on the phone number but the actions. I had so many questions on

1. How did the Doctor know his name was Do Hyun Soo?

2. Why was he trying so hard to get Hyun Soo to commit murder?

3.  Why he never bonded with Hyun Soo unlike his wife kinda cares for him?

3. He treats Hyun Soo like a lab rat from my Point of view

Ji Won and Hyun Soo's love for each other has gotten stronger. Ji Won will have to ask her hubby to trust her and to tell her everything. Ji Won's instict and love for her husband has made finally got her eyes open and to try to trust her husband again. Hearing her husband for the first time being cold to her , reminded her of when they first moved into their home. It was a sweet memory, All he asked was 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eebb0cf19043164518

On 8/25/2020 at 8:15 PM, mademoisellesia said:

For Village Foreman, the subtitles I got translated the accomplice saying "he got nosy" - did you guys see a different ones that said he asked too many questions?

@mademoisellesia  You are correct the accomplice said"he got nosy". I wonder what that mean't. when I heard the recording, I imediately felt those kids didn't kill the village man. They were both framed and Hyun Soo will be so mad once they realize they have been played. I feel JW, Hyun Soo, Hae Soo and Reported Moo Jin should work together. The cops shouldn't be working on this without them because they will get a better understanding of everything with them around. They shouldn't treat likes suspects but as witnesses.

Another questions no one asked  Why did Do Min-Seok kill himself?

Was this a SACRIFICE OR MURDER????? 

JW and Hyun Soo’s  love changed for the better here 

Spoiler

Sorry if I confused anyone when I said  he asked to many questions. I didn’t mean it say the subs said . 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

On 8/26/2020 at 8:15 AM, mademoisellesia said:

I actually had a thought when I saw ep4 flashback. WHAT IF the accomplice has a special attachment to Hae Soo? He gave her his number, which I find unusual. Could he, all these years, be secretly watching and waiting her to grow up? I'd like the show to add a bit more suspense / eerieness back (except his Dad with the black eyes).

Now that real Hee Sung is awake, the fake family will abandon Hyun Soo. The stake is higher. The desire to want to be normal will increase too. 

Lots of suspense and complicated plots !

How did the real BHS lie on bed coma & has it got to do with his father ?

Now that JW finally heard from HS  mouth that he does not "love her", how would she react ?

Will she continue to act as though she knows nothing or heard nothing and continue their life as normal

for the sake of her daughter !

Is it me only that find the rea1 BHS father a bit strange !

Argggggggg.... can't wait for next episode.

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 5

Waaa just finished ep9!

Was Ji Won pretending not to recognise Hae Soo? I thought she knew all along. It seems too real that she truly didn't. I get that it was dark that night when she heard/saw them talk, but she seek Hae Soo out before and she should remember. Loophole #1?

This OTP is the death of me. So much ...

pXBrf.gif

I love the scene when Ji Won said she wants to break up. The reaction from Hyun Soo (LJK) was jjiangggg (feels feels feels). And I totally can relate to Ji Won. At first she decided to endure it but seeing how Hyun Soo keeps lying to her, not confiding in her hurt her feelings. In a way, what she said to him about disliking him etc. is her revenge of him saying he doesn't love her.

I LOL-ed that the next thing he does was seek out the Scoody Doo team for an emergency meeting on his love life with a deadpan face, hahahahahahahahaha! :lol: And boy, he totally gave himself a huge /slap in the face for saying he doesn't love Ji Won. If only she knew. That was a funny scene I enjoy.

Spoiler

I feel sorry for Hae Soo and wanted Moo Jin to give her a comfort hug :couplehug: when she told him she's no longer the same person and that she's broken. But he didn't ... :nani:! Was so glad he returned that night. Aww. Ok, I forgive him now although I worry what's that thing he did Hyun Soo was threathening him with. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all? Like something a stupid young kid did back then?

Loophole #2 - It really doesn't make sense Hyun Soo can remember details from more than 14 years ago. That "sound/noise" he heard he could relate to the bar was impossible for a normal hoo-man, LOL. Is his disability of differentiating emotions gave him the advance memory ability? I think I have to turn a blind eye on this.

Fake Dad - He is definitely fishy with the mobile phone. Like you guys said, maybe he buys organs for VIP patients. I cannot remember details, did they find the bodies or they find skeletons? If they find bodies then the coroner would know they have no organs. Maybe he's just one of the thud's clients. I sincerely don't think he would be the one actually doing the dirty work. So I'm ruling him out as the accomplice. He's more like the kind that would get others do his dirty works.

Real Hee Seong - Not much to say on his part except the past clues tell us it must be Mum who caused Hee Seong's injury. We just don't know how. We do know that it isn't intentional and Hee Seong doesn't blame her.

The ending scene was so :hearties: . She realises that Hyun Soo had always been there for her & gives her strength and she remembers / believes that Hyun Soo's only wish is that she trusts him, so she does! Their bond is deeply rooted! Awwwww. I really REALLY like seeing the change/development in their characters, esp. Hyun Soo. He's learning! :OOF:

@UnniSara I don't think Do Min Seok kill himself. I have a hunch the accomplice kill him and made it look like suicide.

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Was Ji Won pretending not to recognise Hae Soo? I thought she knew all along. It seems too real that she truly didn't. I get that it was dark that night when she heard/saw them talk, but she seek Hae Soo out before and she should remember.

k @mademoisellesia  She really couldn’t recognize her. When she met Hae Soo before  she did not look like she did now.  HS was dark, cold  unapproachable. But for episode 9 She was open ,smiling she was practically glowing . Kdrama love to use  someone aura as a way to recognize someone. Not only that Ji Won is already depressed and scared of losing her entire world.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

k @mademoisellesia  She really couldn’t recognize her. When she met Hae Soo before  she did not look like she did now.  HS was dark, cold  unapproachable. But for episode 9 She was open ,smiling she was practically glowing . Kdrama love to use  someone aura as a way to recognize someone. Not only that Ji Won is already depressed and scared of losing her entire world.  

She was friendlier too because now she knows Ji Won is her sister in law 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1