The Starry Love 星落凝成糖 [2023]

Tofu

I don't get the Heavenly Realm Emperor. What is the point of having Youqin get married if you're going to be against him loving his wife? That makes no sense to me. 

These fathers are driving me crazy. The Beast Realm father is the best so far. His Queen keeps him in check. Haha! 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I forgot to mention earlier. I like Qing Heng. I do. But there are times when his naivete is a little... gah. 

All I can say is thank goodness he consulted the Jade Deity first before going to his father with information about Hu Sui because... no, Qing Heng. Your father would never help her out! In fact, your father would probably do everything he could to bury the truth. I just hope the latest episode between his father and his older brother helps Qing Heng to be more wary of his father. 

Also, in other news, I just read on MDL that the author of this novel recently released an epilogue giving Ye Tan and Shaodian Youqin a happy ending.  Of course, this would be after the drama script was completed since this is a recent release, but maybe that means the epilogue is being released to match the drama which had better give us a happy ending for our leads, or else!  Crossing all my fingers this will become true!!!

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

53 minutes ago, Tofu said:

These fathers are driving me crazy. The Beast Realm father is the best so far. His Queen keeps him in check. Haha! 

Heavenly dad 🤝🏻 Void Realm dad....yesss beast realm is the best...even he can't say NO the his queen

spacer.png

Aigooo....youqin so sweet!!:wow:

• Like 1

I don't know how to upload photos, so I'll link to the Facebook post that I saw and hopefully you will be able to see it as well.  Apparently there's a deleted scene where Shaodian Youqin has Ye Tan's undergarment the next morning!  

https://www.facebook.com/XingYueDramas/posts/pfbid02Z81xXnCD2uwkZEpTK2Ei5Jzjd67brZEySGyxq7tR588b33NV4vfzXnMjr1Ehb3UXl

• Like 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I don't know how to upload photos, so I'll link to the Facebook post that I saw and hopefully you will be able to see it as well.  Apparently there's a deleted scene where Shaodian Youqin has Ye Tan's undergarment the next morning!  

https://www.facebook.com/XingYueDramas/posts/pfbid02Z81xXnCD2uwkZEpTK2Ei5Jzjd67brZEySGyxq7tR588b33NV4vfzXnMjr1Ehb3UXl

Let me help....

333535890-716022796914056-63388222647104

Is the undergarment an evidence of something happened???

• Shocked 2

I swear, this drama is like the gift that keeps on giving - I'll say, "I hope to see X," and then within the next two episodes, the drama delivers!  Heheh.

Soooo glad Ye Tan and her father had this moment.  To share and to learn truths, and to heal and become whole.  It was really heartwarming.  Eyes got misty-eyed!  

The drama is always better when it's an adventure full of friends and I just love seeing everyone hanging out and getting along or finding a way to get along.  So many funny moments in today's two episodes... from Chaofeng's mother outing him on his feet hygiene, to Ziwu outing Di Lanjue on how he managed to find the others.  In between there was Shaodian Youqin replacing the Chancellor's Star of Fate with the Jinx Star.  

I'm trying really hard not to think about how this break of happiness is only leading up to a final climax for the show.  Just let me enjoy them as they are!! 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 1

My Fanfics

9 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I'm trying really hard not to think about how with this break of happiness is only leading up to a final climax for the show.  Just let me enjoy them as they are!! 

I haven't seen the last two episodes because I'm still waiting for the eng sub. I really hope the angst and sad scene in the next episode doesn't drag.:KittyGun:

• Like 1

I don't want the angst to start! :pandarage2:

I'm only on episode 33, but I saw the preview for tomorrow's episodes. In that first part, yay for everyone who are banding together to defeat the two horrible emperors. The second part of the preview, noooooo!! Youqin, you cannot forget Ye Tan like that! :cry:

• Sad 1

Since it's a xianxia, the dead can come back to life, right? Reincarnation, soul gathering lamp, or whatever??? Right????:KittyGun:

Has anyone heard about whether they are going to release the last few episodes in one go if we pay extra? I remember that some streaming services have done that with shows.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I haven't heard anything about them releasing them all at once. Does Youku usually do this? I feel like I see it more with Tencent and iQIYI. 

Yes, Youku does offer VIP express options but I don’t know that they would with this one given that their schedule already has them releasing two eps every day (except Fri/Sat when they release one). It was a very generous airing schedule on their part and so generous, I don’t think there’d be any money to be made by offering a VIP express option when people don’t have to wait long for new episodes anyway. And certainly, at this stage of this week, I’d be surprised if they announced one even tomorrow. Drama is scheduled to be done by Saturday already.

• Like 1

My Fanfics