The Starry Love 星落凝成糖 [2023]

Tofu

tumblr-4ea93b0bf02ac67f7765214c033524d9-

I've started a couple weeks ago, up until last four episodes. there're suspension disbelief in a little bit,  how Ye Tan, Qing Kui, Zi Wu, You Qin and Chao Feng survive as they are on a run from their own tribe, Qing Kui's death and You Qin's memory loss. Ye Tan promises to bring You Qin's memory back and make him recognize her. I've head her voice right next me before. :pandablind:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Did anyone watch the episodes today? I'm too scared to watch them because I don't want to see any of the angst. :nervous:

@OsmanthusTea @themarchioness @Tofu It's too late guys.

Spoiler

I have watched ep 35, its one of the most sad episode..I cried really hard!! QK died, Yetan, CF and YQ passed out. Yetan back to human realm i think with Hu Sui. I dont think I can brave enough to watch ep 36:letalQQ:

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@themarchioness @OsmanthusTea I glad to know we are in this together -- waiting for more episodes so we can bypass all the angst. Haha! 

Don't...I made a mistake by watching it... U gonna cried it loud..

Edited by Yana
  • Sad 2

@Yana You are our MVP! I came home from work today and was basically like, "Do I want to cry or do I not want to cry?" I opted not to cry today, but I'll watch it tomorrow. I should have a shorter day tomorrow so I can cry all I want.....maybe. I don't want to cry though! :nervous:

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Did anyone watch the episodes today? I'm too scared to watch them because I don't want to see any of the angst. :nervous:

me too. undoubtedly felt the burden of expectation. I'll try to reach by tomorrow.  @Tofu 🌹 keep us updated, okay?

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana You are our MVP! I came home from work today and was basically like, "Do I want to cry or do I not want to cry?" I opted not to cry today, but I'll watch it tomorrow. I should have a shorter day tomorrow so I can cry all I want.....maybe. I don't want to cry though! :nervous:

Prepare with tissue...you gonna need it.

• Like 1

@twink_twink_ @Yana I thought about watching it during my break time at work, but I was afraid I might end up looking like this after. :psweatduck:

001.gif

I will wait until I get home. The other thing I'm sad about for finale week is that I work all day on Saturday (12 hours) so I won't get to see the last episode until Sunday! :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@twink_twink_ @Yana I thought about watching it during my break time at work, but I was afraid I might end up looking like this after. :psweatduck:

001.gif

Pls dont....u might be looking at your worst day ever...:letalQQ:

Spoiler

Landy confirmed that the drama will have a happy ending. 

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1633445099278577665

LETSGOOOO BADASSS QUEEN YETAN!!!!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

The other thing I'm sad about for finale week is that I work all day on Saturday (12 hours) so I won't get to see the last episode until Sunday! 

I'm not sure which to feel sadder about... your 12-hour workday or not being able to finish this drama until Sunday!  Jia You, @Tofu!!!  

I binged another drama while waiting for new eps of this drama to air.  Now that I'm done with it, it's back to Starry Love tomorrow.  I'm hoping my heart can withstand it.  I'm also hoping that because it's xianxia, some characters who have left us will still have a chance to return by the end -- fingers crossed!!!  

(I haven't seen anyone say anything about Chaofeng's mother, and please don't spoil me as I'll find out soon enough, but I have to say, the last couple of times I've seen her on screen, I have been wondering when it will be the last time I see her... this is my own protective, defensive mechanism so I can prepare my heart.  Because she's one character I've been speculating won't make it to the end, and oh, how I do like her character so much!) 

• Like 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

17 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu

From the preview, YeTan going to kills off Emperor in front of YouQin. I'm curious to see how they are going to justify the happy ending because as bad as Emperor, he is still his dad. Beside I'm wondering also why during the big show down, Mommy Empress and  ChaoFeng are no where to be seen.

I don't care that he died, but I don't like the idea of Yetan going to kill HE, I'm hoping that someone kills him instead. .:thinking:

• Like 2
20 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I'm also hoping that because it's xianxia, some characters who have left us will still have a chance to return by the end -- fingers crossed!!!  

Same here! I hope everyone gets reincarnated. 

OMG! Hu Sui?! :shocked2:

• Like 1