The Starry Love 星落凝成糖 [2023]

Tofu

51 minutes ago, Yana said:

I thought that the drama ended at 40 episodes; is it confirmed that we will get an epilogue?

Not confirmed, just people hoping for one. Although I just read on MDL that the producers asked fans if they wanted a special episode and the response was a resounding YES, so maybe we will get one. The producer apparently responded that they weren’t ready to say good-bye either. 

• Like 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

thank you so much for giving us this masterpiece but unfortunately they messed up the ending. this is the best for me in beginning of 2023. I do hope for a miracle where we would be able to see Youqin, Ye Tan, Chao Feng and Qing Kui living happily ever after with two sets of twins. thank you @Tofu for making this chat one of the best ones on list.

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

These two and the love they have for Youqin. :wow:

TSL-25.gif

I really liked how much they appreciated and understood Youqin. I'm also glad that there was no struggle for power between Youqin and Qing Heng. 

I miss this drama already. :letalQQ:

I hope we get a special episode with all of them together especially our four main leads. :yoongibtspls:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I really liked how much they appreciated and understood Youqin. I'm also glad that there was no struggle for power between Youqin and Qing Heng. 

Me too. I liked all the siblings in this drama (minus the Second Prince of the Void Tyrants, of course). I especially liked how, for the princesses, even though they were raised and treated differently all their lives that never created enmity only empathy. In a different drama that would’ve had bred resentment and envy in one and a sense of superiority on the other, and I’m so glad we were spared that because they really had the best relationship and understood each perfectly — thank goodness for their roots being so closely tied together!

As for Wudai and Qingheng being named the successors for the respective realms that made a lot of sense as it freed up Chaofeng and Shaodian YQ to go live and keep watch in Dongqiu. But even without that I think this was how it was meant to be. Wu Dai, while not the most brilliant, will be a kind and reasonable leader and Qing Heng has a good head on his shoulder too. He just needs more maturity and confidence, and what the two of them lack, Chaofeng and Shaodian YQ will be on hand to help. I don’t think those two ever really wanted to be the successors. Chaofeng only pursued it to secure the safety of his mother and Shaodian YQ was just treated like a robot by his father. The end result is sooo much better for them and for everyone!!

• Like 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

3rd-prince-chaofeng-being-an-absolute-sm

IMG-5264.gif

the twins flowers resurrect when You Qin and Chao Feng have a fight. You Qin and Chao Feng cast their blood to the flowers. I'm gonna miss them. thank you for the tagged @Tofu  🌹

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I've been watching GO Into Your Heart (it's okay) and I'm constantly reminded of Starry Love... Ye Tan, Qing Kui, their dad (the Mortal Emperor), Di Lan Jue, Chaofeng's sidekick, and music by Sa Ding Ding... they're all in GO Into Your Heart.  I knew there was overlap with Skate into Love, given the production team, but the overlap with Go Into Your Heart escaped me.  t must've been quite the reunion when they were filming Starry Love.  

• Like 2

My Fanfics

48 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I've been watching GO Into Your Heart (it's okay) and I'm constantly reminded of Starry Love... Ye Tan, Qing Kui, their dad (the Mortal Emperor), Di Lan Jue, Chaofeng's sidekick, and music by Sa Ding Ding... they're all in GO Into Your Heart.  I knew there was overlap with Skate into Love, given the production team, but the overlap with Go Into Your Heart escaped me.  t must've been quite the reunion when they were filming Starry Love.  

I'm missing CXX so I started Goodbye My Princess, I only watched some snippets in the past due to the angst but man, that drama hurt so good....:HaunterOK:  His sparks with PXR is phenomenal. After that I continue with Fall In Love....:PsyWhat:  He is so sweet with ZJY, different chemistry. I think so far he is the most comfortable with LLD because they had worked together several time. This guy is a good actor, his chemistry with each of his CP is totally different and he totally turned into the character every single time.

I hope they will release Guardians of The Land, soon.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

After that I continue with Fall In Love....:PsyWhat:  He is so sweet with ZJY, different chemistry.

I loved that drama a lot. He was great in that role and showed a lot of different sides through that role. I also enjoyed seeing him reunited with his little sister here. 

• Like 1

My Fanfics

11 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I loved that drama a lot. He was great in that role and showed a lot of different sides through that role. I also enjoyed seeing him reunited with his little sister here. 

I don’t like his sister in FIL, such a brat. He looks so good in uniform but I think he was so skinny compares to in Starry Love. 

I like him in FIL too but I have to say his role in GMP was way more complex and CXX was LCY, he wasn’t acting. He nailed it. I think it took a while for him to shedding off LCY after the filming done. 

Btw, there were some melons of CXX and Esther for a modern drama. This is a pairing that I never thought I will need 😂😂  

• Like 1

Just saw this reel from Youku in which the 4 leads talk about what will happen once the twin flowers revive. 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/779675259887475

In summary: 
- Yetan suggests that this time, she won't recognize Youqin and so he'll have to collect her shards.

- Qingkui says because she won't recognize Chaofeng, he'll be crazy about her and chase after her, so she'll torture him by ignoring him.

- Qingkui's response has Chaofeng saying that he hopes the flowers grow slowly - lol.  And then he says that he and Youqin will have a gardening contest to see which of their flowers that they take care of grow faster.

- Youqin says that after the flowers grow up, they'll travel the world together.

• Like 1

My Fanfics

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Yetan suggests that this time, she won't recognize Youqin and so he'll have to collect her shards.

I will save Youqin the trouble and go find all the shards so they can skip to gardening contest and travel the world together. :laugh:

• Haha 1