Ishiko to Haneo: Sonna Koto de Uttaemasu? 石子と羽男―そんなコトで訴えます? [2022]

Ep 5

So after finished the english sub , this few points kind of bothering me a bit :

• Ishiko father and the restaurant owner seems have their opinion that Ishiko and Haneo is suitable to each other and can make great pairing. The father worried when they think they will spend the night outside lols, and he seems opened up to Haneo too about their family matters and his divorce. In turn Ishiko also bonding with Haneo's sister and share her worry. 

• That joking of the restaurant owner on Romeo Juliet scene, well in the ep 1 Ishiko and Haneo did have those kind of scene when make a phone call. 

• Haneo who can't come clean about his worryness to Ishiko condition, seems make Ishiko's emotion at roller coaster. And she even in tears upon finding out his kind intention, I felt her reaction is stronger compare to after she received help from Oba. And one thing to note here, Haneo admitted that the way he dressed up has changed. I also noticed he tend to pick one colour and more muted colour shirt and pants after he opened up to Ishiko about his weakness and more ease up with himself. 

• Ishiko also faster pointed out about her real condition to Haneo and not with Oba. As of the case is related to unspoken kindness, I felt this story closer to Haneo and Ishiko relationship. 

Having said all that, seems the direction is for Ishiko and Haneo to just have a partnership relationship. And so far there is no any hint of romantic things happened between them. But I also not too sure if Oba and Ishiko will make a suitable pairing in future. I think this drama quite unconventional, and for once I was wishing they will just follow more conventional pattern, as I love Ishiko x Haneo pairing more 😅  

• Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea I am up to episode four now. I'm about halfway done with it. I think the romance can go either way. She has chemistry with both of them. Obviously, I like Akaso Eiji, but I don't think I mind who she ends up with. 

I think I like the case in episode four more than in episode three. I was not that invested in that one. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I am up to episode four now. I'm about halfway done with it. I think the romance can go either way. She has chemistry with both of them. Obviously, I like Akaso Eiji, but I don't think I mind who she ends up with. 

I think I like the case in episode four more than in episode three. I was not that invested in that one. 

I even make a vote poll 😅

• Haha 1

@Tofugive up to temptation and finished ep 6. 

Actually now with Oba Ishiko pairing official, I felt the romance is the least aspect that I like from this drama. It make Ishiko looks like a confused character. Probably because of her young age 28 y.o, she seems still wanting to try a date while she's not 100% she like the guy or not. 

Haneo also give her a slight push, by giving example of succesful pairing married couple from the ghost house case. I always think if you're not sure you like the guy or not you shouldn't give it a try. I mean you either like them or not. No need to think. Perhaps if you think about suitability yes, but not sure like him or not is a big red flag. 

So far Oba and Ishiko interaction also kind of bit superficial, polite and she doesn't seems can opened up to him yet. She didn't even share the illness reason to Oba, but yet she did share to Haneo. 

I can understand if Ishihane will remain platonic until the end. But I felt Oba is not a good match for her. And not to mentioned how many times Oba looks downcast everytime Haneo appeared or being mentioned. The latest was when her dad said they make a great partner. If he felt so insecure, he should be honest with his own feeling too. I guess one of his reason to expedite his confession was also of the growing closeness between Ishihane. 

I hope the drama give a good closure about this forced romance. I just felt it's kind of ruining the fun pace that the drama already established. Well maybe not for everyone, but it is for me 🥲

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

give up to temptation and finished ep 6.

Hahahahaha! I don't believe you every time you tell me you're going to wait. 

I skipped your summary so I won't be spoiled. I'm going to watch the rest on Tuesday. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh sacho-sama!!  I like the synopsis. So how was it? Good to the end?

Available with eng sub only to ep 6. I watched some episodes twice or thrice, because Haneo talk very fast sometimes haha... It's cute I really like it. Watched some more episodes and let us know your thought. So that we won't spoil the story to you. 

@twink_twink_Will you also watch this? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Available with eng sub only to ep 6. I watched some episodes twice or thrice, because Haneo talk very fast sometimes haha... It's cute I really like it. Watched some more episodes and let us know your thought. So that we won't spoil the story to you. 

@twink_twink_Will you also watch this? 

*waving hands* hai @SilverMoonTea . chingu, :YesHalCat: I will. I'm happy to see Kasumi-san in this drama. :love:

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 2 weeks later...