Dr. Romantic 3 낭만닥터 김사부 3 [2023]

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So happy seeing the teaser @mademoiselle . AHS's voice narrating was very comforting. Good that they showed KMJ's face too. At least we know he'll have good screen time

KMJ was like a split second but I think they maybe might not have enough footage for his scene. I don't like this hairstyle though, LOL! I prefer S2 style. So much cuter.

Sigh, now I just wish the news will tell me YSJ will also return to for S3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Sigh, now I just wish the news will tell me YSJ will also return to for S3.

Me too! I mean what's all this talk about Seo Woo Jin taking care of his workplace/hospital if he's not even going to return, right?! :GengarPout:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

He is annoying in so many dramas because he's always the villain. But Knetizens are annoyed with his casting for another reason.

Hide contents

Read article

Another article

I honestly don't understand why they have to keep casting him. His roles are the same - same expressions and so on. Plenty of other senior actors could easily assume the role. He must have a lot of clout or connection with the production houses or PDs

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I honestly don't understand why they have to keep casting him. His roles are the same - same expressions and so on. Plenty of other senior actors could easily assume the role. He must have a lot of clout or connection with the production houses or PDs

I actually don't mind this actor (apart from his crime) but there's another old actor named Jung Dong Hwan I didn't like, that's the one playing the butler who later passed away and his place was taken over by Yeo Jin Gu. I think Hotel Del Luna was the only drama of him that I didn't mind. But I hated his acting in The Heirs and even Unlock My Boss.

It's very rare when I don't find a male actor, esp. his age bad in acting but he's one of them.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Alice Wonderland The actor who played Kim Tan's father

Oh, he always plays a worst father in every dramas I've seen him. I don't hate him personally but yea he is effortlessly obnoxious just when he starts talking. He reminds me of Snape. I think he could fit well to be Prof. Snape Korean version

Prof. Snape is better, I forgive him in the end. I mean he reminds me a lot of Lucius Malfoy, doesn't he??

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

“Dr. Romantic” Is Back To Heal Our Hearts With New Poster For Season 3

SBS has unveiled a new poster for “Dr. Romantic 3”!

“Dr. Romantic,” which is gearing up to return for a third season in April, is a drama that follows the stories of realistic doctors working at a rundown hospital in the countryside. Han Suk Kyu, Ahn Hyo Seop, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Jae, So Ju Yeon, Jin Kyung, Im Won Hee, Byun Woo Min, and Jung Ji Ahn have all been confirmed to be reprising their roles in the upcoming third season. 

On March 17, SBS released a brand-new teaser poster for the upcoming third season that features Han Suk Kyu back in character as Dr. Kim. The poster, which has a warm, nostalgic vibe, shows Dr. Kim sitting in his office at Doldam Hospital while wearing a thoughtful smile.

Hinting at the emotional and heartwarming stories to come in Season 3, the caption reads, “Hoping that [we] can be of comfort once again to those who have lost their way…”

Dr.-Romantic-3-.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 3/17/2023 at 7:41 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh, so excited! Watching their reading scriot is already so fun. No eng sub there but somehow I feel like understand them all. Lols.

Especially when Ahn Hyo Seop shouted, "Cha Eun Jae!" I completely felt their characters in that moment. :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 3/23/2023 at 2:35 AM, mademoiselle said:

I hope he has no health issues this time! Kim Sabu won't be completely Kim Sabu if I can't see him operate and impress the noobs!

Agreed! That is what makes him so great! Who are the newbies this season? 

• Like 3