On 9/19/2022 at 1:24 AM, Chocolate said:

Any idea which boy is who? Boy 11 was the smart boy who escaped and reported to the corrupt police, only to be brought back to the Home - I think this should be RSH?

I just finished eps 2. But I am still not sure which kid is who except that the kid that ran under the planks with blood dripping on his face is RSY. Do you remember who is Yoon Jae? At the beginning of eps 1, there was a kid that was called Yoon Jae. I only remember that name and so now he's the one who likely killed Crazy Dog's daughter (not the Korean Chinese guy ). Though the drama is making us think that either RSY or even RSH could be the killer, I wonder if this Yoon Jae is one of the other kids who have come back for revenge.

Anyway , I do agree with @SilverMoonTea  that the premiere episodes were good. Let's hope they will maintain this throughout its run. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

I just finished watching episodes 1 & 2. This started off on a good note. I so intrigued and can’t wait to figure out WHO IS THE KILLER?? 
After watching the ending of episode 2, it has me wondering that maybe this is a group effort. It seems all these kids are Orphans abandoned by their parent.  I also have ALOT 
of questions  Like are Ryu brothers really related?? I don’t like Ryu Sung Hoon because O can’t tell if he cares for his brother at all. He even thinks his brother is capable of COLD BLOODEE MURDER. Unlike Ryu Sung Joon adores his brother and his brother is always been mean to Him. 

Sung Joon called the restaurant lady Omma, does that mean the Ryu’s brothers half sibling .  Has everyone noticed Na Kuk Hee doesn’t have maternal feelings toward her supposed son but likes Sung Hoon more. One think o hate in Kdrama where the child who is well behaved is so BLIND at how their sibling feels left out and wonder why he doesn’t visit. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d010856833f7343a23

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Crazy dog Killer got his Karma. His daughter was murdered , by whom is the question. It is sad the daughter had to pay for her father’s sins. I also believe that Jung Yoon Jae is probably red herring.

Ryu Sung Joon ‘s childhood wasn’t great from my opinion. I think he never felt at home at the Ryu household unlike the dad tend to be muddled headed. 

Ryu Sung Hoon is just cold but much nicer to his mom and Dad. I can’t help but think that maybe Ryu Sung Hoon wasn’t a part of kids who were at the orphanage. We only see his you here brother anger issues and nightmares. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866771fff992f7569ffc

Spoiler

Thanks for the shout out chingu @abs-oluteM

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Newsen Reporter Lee Seul Gi.

Kim Ye Ji, 'Blind' sings the bare face of good and bad... OST Part 1.

202209240939372110-1.jpg

(Photo=Provided by Most Content)

Singer Kim Ye Ji's new song 'Who Is The Sinner' adds a strong sense of immersion in tvN's drama 'Blind' that captivated viewers with an impeccable storylines and the splendid mystery.

Blind' OST Part 1 'Who Is The Sinner', in which Singer Kim Ye Ji  participated will be released on various music platforms at 6 p.m on September, 24.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209240939372110

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I don't believe that RSY is the killer even though the entire episode pointed to that possibility.  And please don't even give me the split personality stuff cause that would be too convenient. But it does make me wonder why RSY would want his brother to find the earring. I am certain, the earring was left there on purpose. 

The brothers' relationship gives me a weird feeling and I can't point my finger on why it feels like a very strained one. On the surface it seems like RSY looks up to the older one but RSJ doesn't seem to trust his younger brother. Also the parents favour RSJ which may put a torn in RSY's heart. 

Regardless of who The Joker is , that person should be Yoon Jae (orphan #11) who was taken back by the bad police chief to the welfare centre from hell. So YJ had planned & engineered thing so that he would kill both Crazy Dog & Chief Yeom's daughters. Jang ( the supposed killer) was just a decoy. Yoon Jae used Jang to create a smokescreen - Jang went after EunJi but as you can see the MO was completely different. 

So did Yoon Jae's voice sound like either of the brothers? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't believe that RSY is the killer even though the entire episode pointed to that possibility.  And please don't even give me the split personality stuff cause that would be too convenient. But it does make me wonder why RSY would want his brother to find the earring. I am certain, the earring was left there on purpose. 

The brothers' relationship gives me a weird feeling and I can't point my finger on why it feels like a very strained one. On the surface it seems like RSY looks up to the older one but RSJ doesn't seem to trust his younger brother. Also the parents favour RSJ which may put a torn in RSY's heart. 

Regardless of who The Joker is , that person should be Yoon Jae (orphan #11) who was taken back by the bad police chief to the welfare centre from hell. So YJ had planned & engineered thing so that he would kill both Crazy Dog & Chief Yeom's daughters. Jang ( the supposed killer) was just a decoy. Yoon Jae used Jang to create a smokescreen - Jang went after EunJi but as you can see the MO was completely different. 

So did Yoon Jae's voice sound like either of the brothers? 

I too don't believe it either @abs-oluteM  I think RSJ story is way complex. I belive the killer is trying to either recruit RSJ or make him remeber his past. I think he was also the youngest orphan and one of the orphan DIED and the Killer is out for his twisted Revenge/ Justice.  

I think Yoon Jae may not be the killer because they revealed his name which will only make way to easy. Don't you think???

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886209ff554be6d7a7ab4

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488666bb70067bddd6346b

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh, it never occurred that RSY intentionally left the earing for RSH to find. Why?

The drama seems to want us to believe that RSY is Yoon Jae and that he is the killer. That seems too easy (although we may also be overthinking it). There are 16 episodes and 6 more jurors whose background we do not understand yet. Everyone seems to be somehow linked to the welfare centre - even Jo Eun-Ki's mother worked for (and had an affair with?) Baek 20 years ago. So I will wait to see what else will be revealed. It is strange though, that the jurors can be so related - unless the pick is not random - who can manipulate that? (Unless we are meant to just overlook it.)

But I do think that RSY is definitely one of the boys. Otherwise his nightmares and that scene with the Shaman (possessed, laughed and said RSY is not aware/doesn't know) will not make sense. So he may be suffering from schizophrenia.

Echoing @UnniSara's question, are RSY and RSH related? I'm beginning to think not. Also, are both from the Hope Welfare Centre? Earlier I thought RSH was the older boy #11 (because he was so righteous), but now I am not so sure.

The boys

Spoiler

esyWEsl.png

Boy #13 - Yoon Jae. He was the one who fell while they were escaping in ep1. He also had a sister who has died, who gave him the necklace. When RSY dreamt before he woke up in the hospital after being stabbed, he saw this boy under the floorboard - but does this mean RSY is Yoon Jae, or he is looking at Yoon Jae? Could RSY be boy #11, taking revenge on behalf of Yoon Jae?

jTL7GaZ.jpg

bcQd2oW.jpg

Boy #12 - Boy #11 told him to go "meet Mom". Are they related?

CwdMTdr.jpg

Boy #24 - killed by the car.

jtgTmEa.jpg

Tm00UB8.jpg

Boy  #7 - He wanted to leave Yoon Jae and run.

ScDuJzf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1

okay so after seeing episode two I have theories who the boys are.  But honestly still I´m not sure.  One think I been thinking that perhaps RSY and RSH are not really related.  But I do wonder how RSY ended up with the Family? And how the all boys escaped? or did the Hope center close?  Of to watch episode 3 and 4. maybe I will find more clues?

EDIT:  Okay so the wooden figurines. are those the same that RSH has seen carving. Or has somebody else the same hobby`?

Edited by joccu__
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

F1, crime/thiller drama and coffee addict!

FINLAND!

13 hours ago, joccu__ said:

EDIT:  Okay so the wooden figurines. are those the same that RSH has seen carving. Or has somebody else the same hobby`?

Edited 3 hours ago by joccu_

thanks for mentioning this @joccu__  it never registered in my mind at all.  Drama like these should be binged and not shown every week. Especially this drama is full of suspense and mystery 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-a63ae52aaf23cf663c98b79f8789ee37-

tumblr-311c74a6ddcfb45d3069d21446da194b-

tvN > Blind adds curiosity as they seem to predict unusual case | recap | preview stills.

Fdi84-Gf-UUAAWdl5.jpg

Spoiler

Fdi847x-Vs-AA8p-Uv.jpg

source

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci82G3iLHZ0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Episode 4    BIG REVELATION 

JUNG YOON JAE IS RYU SUNG JOON . His sister was Jung Yoon Jung who become orphans after their grandmother passed away. Both were to be sent to Hope Welfare Center. 

We know for certain one of the kids died because they poke through the Shaman. Kwon Kyung Ja seems to be a legit shaman but she has scammed a lot of people unless that one scene when she touched Jung Yoon Jae business card. 

Jung Man Chun  He should have never gotten involved now his son may get be killed. I am Kinda upset no one is looking for the kid. Everyone’/ attention is only on Yoon Jae. 

I only trust these three cops

OhYoung Gukgiphy.gif?cid=5e214886a7a793c763504b8e8e

2. Kim Suk Goo

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886675ef91598e86fc09b

• Like 2

I feel so bad for Yoon Jae. He is being framed and I don’t know why??? Or he is being targeted because the criminal want him to remember the past. Yoon Jae’s mind is locked real tight . It refuses to let him remember. 

I almost believed he was the murderer Jung Man-Chun but then again he may still be a part of it and Not know hmmmm.  The writer and director is good making him appear to be the Serial Killer 

This killer is brilliant and I do believe Numer # 11 is the actual murder or lead killer. I think there maybe two killers working as a team. For example to murder Yeom Hye-Jin they used Jung Man-Chun to distract them from actively looking for the real Murder just like Jung Yoon Jae is another distraction so the real Killers can kill the rest 

Chief Yeom is a Pedophile , so disgusting and I hope we find out what really happened to her. he is doing is darn best to keep the past in the past. He is also a bit inferior to Baek Moon-Kang. 

He Yoon -Jae idolized his Hyung Numpber 11. 

• Like 3

His faith in Yoon Jae is strong 

Na Kuk-Hee  she confuses me so much. One minute she is caring the next she seems like she wants to get rid of Yoon Jae 

Yep , he never liked his brother so why would he know any of his friends. No one knew Ryu Sung Hoon was Yoon Jae’s brother at his job. He never paid attention or cared to. 

She seems kinda happy hearing this from

Her precious son. I hope Yoon Jae doesn’t forgive this family when  he proves his innocent 

• Like 3

Chief Yeom is shocked and terrified 

lol lol  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ccfb670dccf01ffb61

Chief Yeom is really evil. I wonder did he sent that CORRUPT COP TO KILL Yoon Jae?? @abs-oluteM @joccu__ @twink_twink_@Chocolate   Only check box if you watched ep 4 

Spoiler

Cho Eun Ki’s  mom was the nurse at the Hope Welfare Center. She seemed terrified of Mr Baek. But he also claims they were close 20 years ago???  Hmmm was wondering what if Mr Baek has another daughter?? Lol Do we believe her ?? Does she really it know where Yoon Jae is ??? He clearly stated that once he bite he never let go??? Reasons why they call him CRAZY DOG 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488663c68a2786e1777655

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1