Whale Couple 🐳❤️🐋 TaeBin (Kang Tae Oh x Park Eun Bin ) & WooHo (Woo Young Woo x Lee Jun Ho)

JenL

@abs-oluteMyes it's one of the memorable scenes, basically every scene they are in together is wonderful! :smile:

am one of the PEB's fan who supports PEB's decision in not doing s2, if and when this is her final decision! she has been working non-stop for the last few years, think she must be feeling exhausted and probably burn-out even though she said she is almost. hope she can be take a few month break, at least, to recover! dont think PEB will feel pressure to do s2 because of this ceo's tactic, more likely from pd Yoo and writer Moon! this ceo is drumming up this s2 probably wants to capitalize its popularity to attract capital investment. honestly dont know if his strategy will work as this whole production team, namely pd Yoo, also has gained a solid reputation in his work. pd Yoo could easily quit working for astory and go somewhere. this ceo, in my humble opinion, is presenting himself as a jerk to the whole world with this tactic. maybe this is korean style!

• Like 2
21 hours ago, taebinfan said:

@JenL:smile: it's not in yw's room, it's in junho's room; it's at the other side of the bed!

Haha, oh that fan got it wrong then :laugh: I'm still impressed by the details in both their rooms

Those scenes were always really pretty :heart: I also appreciate how these scenes were not just freeze kisses which would be safe but unbelievable - they were pretty kisses that showed an intensity of emotions.

qnGSb8T.gif

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you all know which scene I rewatch again? This one. I have watched it so many times but the cat analogy always makes me tear up

Oh me too! I have watched that scene wayyyy too many times. And as much as Iike the actual kiss scenes, my favourite romantic scenes might possibly be this speech at the end and the first time they flirted/ first 'I'm disappointed' scene  - I feel like there's something beautiful in the way they both expressed Jun Ho's very intense feelings towards Young Woo, as well as her feelings of recieving them :heart:

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I read that AStory CEO is very keen on S2 but I understand that nothing has been set in stone. PEB fans are especially worried for her as they do see that she feel quite burdened and wouldn't want her to take it on because she was pressured to do so. 

oh yeah, I saw all the drama online yesterday when the interview came out. I only want PEB to take it on if she wants to do it, and already she seemed quite pressured the first time around. I don't think she disliked doing this project, but she was under a lot of stress for sure. I don't think this CEO is making wise choices in the way he's doing publicity - I can't decide if he's naively just excited which is why he's prematurely commited to a season 2 and naively believes it'll happen without consulting PEB or if he is driven only by $$$ and company growth and this is some lowkey pressure tactic as he would have known everyone would want to do it (other than PEB) and there is demand for it for media and fans, so he thinks she would look bad saying no (which is untrue). That interview did seem really numbers driven, but I do also think he is a CEO so would focus on these things. However, he does look foolish by not consulting the most important person in this project which is PEB. Also, as such an estalibshed actress, PEB has more of a say than most actors and if she doesn't want to do it, I think she'll just commit herself elsewhere :idk:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

dont know wht this apan is! if the whole team of eaw get nominated, why KTO is not included? tbh, no offense to rowoon, but dont think his acting is comparable to the other nominees, maybe except AHS! at least KKY should get nominated too!

Edited by taebinfan
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
11 hours ago, taebinfan said:

dont know wht this apan is! if the whole team of eaw get nominated, why KTO is not included? tbh, no offense to rowoon, but dont think his acting is comparable to the other nominees, maybe except AHS! at least KKY should get nominated too!

APAN is an Asian awards ceremony for exellence. I only know of it because my other favourite, Lee Jae Wook won rookie of the year a few years back at this ceremony. Yeah that seems unfair not to include KTO :letalQQ: I also agree- while I like Rowoon, I don't know if that particular performance was outstanding by any means. It's hard to know what they judge by! Maybe it's because KTO would be in the army? Seems like a weak excuse 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just got off KTO's fan meet ...and I am gonna cry. He is enlisting 20 Sept 2022.

His thank you song for fans :nervous:. So sweet.

So sadddddd :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: Only 20 more days with our baby

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

:laugh: This is as much crumbs as you will ever get

Hahahaha, nah, I will fine-comb for crumbs in the DVD couple commentary an additional content when it's released! I hope they give lots of behind the scenes because a lot of filming scenes were left out! :yayaya: Like did they laugh when filming that office hand-touching-through glass scene??? Important things I want to know .:laugh::heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Clapping Hands 2

@abs-oluteMenvy you for attending his fan meeting! so it's tiktok and also live audience fan-meeting? hope he survives the military service with his goofiness! sure he can make friends there!

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Yeah that seems unfair not to include KTO :letalQQ: I also agree- while I like Rowoon, I don't know if that particular performance was outstanding by any means. It's hard to know what they judge by! Maybe it's because KTO would be in the army? Seems like a weak excuse 

especially there are other nominees like SSK, JSK, CWS, and with KTO's popularity!!! i read a funny tweet about "we'll see who has the most money to buy the awards!" :lol: oh well...

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha, nah, I will fine-comb for crumbs in the DVD couple commentary an additional content when it's released! I hope they give lots of behind the scenes because a lot of filming scenes were left out! :yayaya: Like did they laugh when filming that office hand-touching-through glass scene??? Important things I want to know .:laugh::heart:

:YesHalCat: PLEASEEE... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :duckhearts:

• Heart Eyes 2
17 hours ago, taebinfan said:

envy you for attending his fan meeting! so it's tiktok and also live audience fan-meeting? hope he survives the military service with his goofiness! sure he can make friends there!

Yes. It was on Tik Tok live stage. So at least international fans can attend. At its peak I think there were easily 16000 to 17000 fans online which is quite amazing. When I first attended his v-live fan meet in back in 2021, there were 30% of that if I remember correctly

Some shipping tips from him :lmao2:...observe their eyes...

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

18 hours ago, taebinfan said:

PLEASEEE... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :duckhearts:

No worries! I think there's official bans on sharing so not youtube videos, but I'll do what some fans of TKA have done which is give their commentary of what was said in the commentary :BulbaOWO:

17 hours ago, taebinfan said:

clinging onto every man-made couple photoshoots! :love:

Hahaha I'm working on a few Taebin projects you'll probably like but it'll take me some time to finish...

One of them is these mini photoshoot parallels :heart: Here is a teaser, there will be more to come in the next few weeks:

yJI8gTO.png

Also still subbing that Behind the scenes video:

LJDLOMh.png

Also also making another podcast episode :)

hahaha...stick around for goodies :yayaya: But it's a bit slow because it's currently the Korean Film Festival in my city and I'm watching like 2 films a day. Shame Kang Tae Oh's new film isn't out or it probably would have been included in this line up!

31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes. It was on Tik Tok live stage. So at least international fans can attend. At its peak I think there were easily 16000 to 17000 fans online which is quite amazing. When I first attended his v-live fan meet in back in 2021, there were 30% of that if I remember correctly

I think I read it might have been even more...it's nice that he's really blown up as an actor :heart: He probably thought this would be a good role, but this is next level! 

Haha also I love the new interview that was released. Haha, he's still so charming 

• Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

@JenL I look forward to your goodies. Pls post the links here too if you don’t mind 

@taebinfan 3.3m likes is the live reactions ( like / love etc ) that fans watching online send throughout the show . It is a lot . The comments that night was going through the roof . It was moving so fast , can’t even catch what was said by fans 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

tumblr-69ecc6843f64b65bbb1a7fa8a5d83267-

Posted by Im Ji Eun  Akp Staff.

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' actor Kang Tae Oh is full of bright energy in recent 'Subway' sandwich CF.

On August 29, the sandwich store brand 'Subway' released a new CF video clip, featuring actor Kang Tae Oh. Here, Kang Tae Oh portrayed various roles, including a part-time Subway store worker, Lee Jun Ho from 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo', a shy character taking note of the best sandwich orders, and a military soldier.

In particular, acting as Lee Jun Ho, Kang Tae Oh parodied his own popular line from the drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo', telling the part-time worker, "But I'm Sob. Sob. Is upset (Korean term for 'upset' or ' sad')".

Fbm-Dtz-Tag-AAXc-HN-1.jpg

'click'

'source'

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/yvnhwan/status/1565349485450252288

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2022/08/extraordinary-attorney-woo-actor-kang-tae-oh-is-full-of-bright-energy-in-recent-subway-sandwich-cf

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@taebinfan I have not found any fully subbed video of his fan meet. It was a 2hour meeting & will take time for subbers to do it . Don’t know if @JenL has seen any 

As much crumbs as I can find :laugh:

by the way his subway ad has got to be my favorite . This has subs 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, taebinfan said:

@JenLwould you be able to clip all the video that they have eye contacts? :love:

Hahaha might be a lot of videos...I'll see if I have time. Here's one someone did of the Swoon games :laugh: People are really going to hunt down every video where they even glance at each other for a millisecond 

Here's another one @taebinfan

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 1

@abs-oluteMhe said in previous interviews that he dated older women mostly, only once with a younger woman! he likes a woman who cooks well! one thing for sure about his type is has to be cute!

really like KTO's clear principles when it comes to relationship! guess he must be having hard time discerning PEB's eye contacts! :lol:

there was a twitter about comparing the compliments PEB received from her male leads - KMJ is nice and something; Rowoon is nice, precious and small; KTO is cute and lovely! i think PEB likes KTO's compliment the most! :smile:

PEB seldom describe her male leads in this in-depth level! 

Edited by taebinfan
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Park Eun Bin Fan Meeting Recap

I watched Park Eun Bin's fan meet and it was so cute. I don't think you'll find anyone sharing the full video in public because it was a paid event for the stream and it'll infringe copyright - I don't doubt Namoo would bring a lawsuit on anyone who shared it openly and they have definitely already warned about it too. But I think people who were there and took their own photos are allowed to share and that's what's being reposted on Twitter. There wasn't that many crumbs of course because the event was totally about celerating Park Eun Bin's loveliness in her own right, but there were some nice Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo moments. :BulbaOWO:

So the fans voted the endng scene of WYW going through the revolving doors and telling Jun Ho about her sense of fulfillment in EAW their favourite scene of all her projects and Park Eun bin said that they actually filmed that scene first when they were filming episode 16, so she had to build that sense of fulfillment before overcoming the obstacles :laugh: There was also a cheer when KTO showed up on screen because that felt at least a tiny bit like he was at the fan meet :lol:

They also voted their second favourite of PEB's lines as the ones that WYW said to her mother in EAW. 

She talked quite a bit about working on EAW at the start and she talked about how the pink mittens that WYW wears is actually the mittens her mum bought her in real life. Apparently, the scenes where WYW was in high school and waiting for Geu Rami at the school were shot on Christmas day and as it was freezing, the director told her to wear those mittens. Those are currently her favourite things. But she's a bit of a maximalist and likes owning a lot of cute and sentimental things. :hearties::heart:

PEB also made a video where she pretended to interview many of her past characters from Hot Stove League, Age of Youth, Do You Like Brahms & King's Affection. The video started with a little text message conversation between all the past characters and WYW saying she was working late and couldn't come to the interview. Later in the fan meet, she explained she had deliberately left WYW out and hoped everyone understood. I think more than not feeling like acting as WYW, it was because in an interview she told  influencers who had imitated WYW not to cause misunderstandings and there was some backlash of 'you can do it, why not me?' Also I think she was just careful and didn't want to give WYW unscripted lines the way the other characters had been given due to the sensitivities around EAW.:MewHi:

They also asked PEB what type of Kdrama she wanted to do next and she said believe it or not she had never done a romcom and was keen to try.  It's not that she never got a chance, but whenever offered, another project which seemed high quality would also get offered and she'd pick that over the romcom, so she wouldn't mind trying one day when there isn't a clash. (Me, internally: PLS DO A ROMCOM WITH KTO!) :wow2:

I wish I could say that there was more of an appearance with her past co-stars, but I know that K-drama stars face more scrutiny and also craziness from their fans who ship or don't ship, so PEB didn't have any stories about her co-stars. In fact even when commentating about the scenes on screen (Because Kang Tae Oh, Kim Min Jae and Rowoon all appeared on screen at one point or another), she didn't even mention their names to keep it fair and focused on her experiences :hearties:  My net did cut out at some point, so don't know if I missed anything, but I doubt there was any references to her male co-stars.

Her agency asked mainly her past female co-stars to make her birthday video messages. The only 2 males were EAW related, but both are actors from her agency and not people she was paired with. It seems weird to add someone who only cameoed in her latest project rather than her co-star, but this is the way it rolls with Korean fan meet that are much more careful :idk:

Female Stars

- Han Yeri & Han Seung Yeon from Age of Youth

- Park Ji Hyun from Do You Like Brahms? - Also from same agency

- Jung Chae Yeon from The King's Affection

- Joo Hyun Young & Ha Yoon Kyung from Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo

Male Stars

-Kang Ki Young from Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo

-Koo Gyo Hwan from Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo (cameo)

She cried when they sung her birthday song and showed these messages and wheeled out the cute giant fake cake :heart:

Other things she did was sing songs. She sung the Blue Jeju song from EAW as a special present to fans and she did it when she did the costume change from her white sweater, pink lacy skirt to white tulle skirt, white jacket. It was all very pretty. She probably sung at least 2 other songs and played games with the audiences too.

Edited by JenL
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1

lowkey shipping these two and discovered this haven. so i've noticed that all of the Swoon's videos for EAW use the character names instead of using the actor names like they normally do. at first i thought the Swoon changed their policies to be sensitive with fan shipping but that's not the case since their latest video on Alchemy of Souls uses the actor names. this is so odd, someone must clearly requested the swoon to do so. the question is why.. any thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

@JenLthanks for the thorough info about her fanmeet! she must be busy practicing the songs in the past few weeks, and so glad that she could celebrate her 30th birthday with her fans! it must be one touching and exciting moment for her!

if there was cheers for KTO, then how did the fans react to the other past male leads showing up on the screen? am not comparing, but see if people are still focusing on the latest pairing. think the only actress who can invite her male co-stars to her fanmeet is park shin hye! she is buddy to lots of male celebrities! doubt KTO wants to get into any rumors before he gets enlisted!

now that she is that popular, of course, namoo would use the opportunity to promote their other actors/actresses! 

dont exactly know her life style now - she seemed to be a simple person not using brand names stuff before but maybe rising to stardom requires fancy clothing and accessories and other stuff; plus lots of fans sending her gifts!  dont understand why she wanted the hair extension! she looks perfectly fine in that length of hair! this is so chic and elegant!

Edited by taebinfan
  • Like 2