Whale Couple 🐳❤️🐋 TaeBin (Kang Tae Oh x Park Eun Bin ) & WooHo (Woo Young Woo x Lee Jun Ho)

JenL

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo this is good news ....how you can vote

Good news!Just try our best to vote for them.By the way ,this vote is based on idol champion ,so idol fans are familiar with it.As i know,there have a large number of two park cp fans of BL all around the world and whale cp has the least cp fans on weibo compared with other BG cps(whale cp:abt 300,the least of others:abt 8000,the highest :abt 30000),although eaw fans reaches to about 20000 but they are almost resting .Whale cp is the only one who even do not has cp pictorial,not to mention other public appearance alone.Due to the role of wyw,they will refuse to even pose together public.

I wonder there are some other popularity/cp awards which are based on voting for tiktok users if whale cp are nominationed,kto's company will use his tiktok to campaign?If there is publicity, it could be beneficial to  the votes.Kto's company almost provides resources by three actors themselves and  many awards' nomination/pick is not only based on the actors/actresses' acting but alse influenced by tv station ,companies and  investors behind.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

Had a busy last coupleof days so haven't had the time to respond properly. I'll do it tonight. Just wanted to show this new picture which is one of the stickers that come with the drama OST if you bought it :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

since kto is pretty much everywhere on my sns these days, it just struck me of how considerate and intimate peb's comments about him were. while most of his peers said that he's the biggest goofball (not that it's a bad trait), peb said that kto is calm and stable. like you wouldn't think so looking at all of his dance videos lol. it tells me that she sees him beneath his chaotic surface. isn't that so sweet?

not totally unrelated but it reminds me of kim ji won and son sukku in my liberation notes. ssk never once said kjw is pretty. that's basically the first comment that all of her previous co-stars gave when asked. and i meant she's dropdead gorgeous. but it's just so much more fulfilling knowing that someone sees and appreciates you on a deeper level.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

tumblr-d70741d98fe57e321a9e16dbd28b6636-

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved.

Park Eun Bin during first fan meeting.

p1065579154393237-708-thum.jpg

These photos were provided by Namoo Actors, has showed Park Eun Bin during her first fan meeting which was held on September, 3.

Spoiler

p1065579154393237-177-thum.jpg

p1065579154393237-852-thum.jpg

p1065579154393237-944-thum.jpg

'source'

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065579154393237

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 9/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I didn't feel it much from the DanWon ( Brahm) shippers as KMJ has moved on to other romantic  roles.

In fact I definitely felt very shippy myself during the Brahms era. :laugh:Min Jae is fantastic at selling all his ships. He captains them himself! But you realise he does this alot. So after awhile those shippy feelings died a natural death. 

Hahaha so true, I think it's been awhile since DYLB and so most people look back at it fondly, but not in a strong shippy way.  I think this would be less of a thing with TKA as well  if RW's last drama had been a new romance or if PEB had had more of a gap between TKA and EAW :idk:

As for Min Jae being a ship seller...to be honest, I enjoy these kinds of celebrities :laugh: (though I know everything is in good fun and if he's publicly posting this stuff I don't believe it's actually happening LOL). At least fans are not anxious about whether he gets along with his co-stars. Maybe I like this because I come from the world of oversharing Taiwanese celebrities LOL. But even though they feed the fandom, there's genuinely a real friendship with those celebrities because they are often very good friends (sometimes to the point where they promote dramas by hosting events and livestreams from each other's houses!) 

Today I was getting a drink from that Korean dessert store Sul Bing and I didn't realise Min Jae was on their ads :heiboi:

On 9/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

The "war" out there, if any seems to be with the TKA shippers. Personally I like Rowoon , and watch all his dramas. But I didn't feel anything particularly off screen but then I also wasn't paying much attention to it. 

Mildly, implied war, I think. It's not like the Start Up NJH v KSH type thing...but people are sometimes a little snippy if someone posts up a TKA edit when people talk about KTO or an EAW edit that mashes up scenes from TKA. :idk:

On 9/4/2022 at 11:59 PM, cico said:

Yeah,there have not been hard evidences between them and as many public Korean actor and actress lovers , photos showing two people dating could  confirm the fact mostly.Moreover,kto will go to the army for 18 months ,so a long distance relationship without seeing each other often is quite difficult.Falling in love is so goddamn hard.

Haha, I don't believe until I see hard evidences :laugh: But I feel like there's enough hard evidence that they at least have a good time together. I feel like people sometimes get a little paranoid in shipping like they either can't look at each other because they're in love ad hiding it or they hate each other. And I think honest, most of the time it's not that extreme - actors have built a good bond together from months of intense filming and they are often at least friiends from the experience. :heart:

On 9/5/2022 at 12:17 AM, cico said:

KMJ has been found dating with a girl almost 2-3 years by netizens and caused a little fan war with a member of bts because of his gf's sns.I do not appreciate Rowoon's responsibility as a member of an idol group apart from his acting... that's just my point of view abt them,you can ignore it.What peb thinks abt is the most important .

I apprecite KMJ and Rowoon as performers in their own rights and I think they're good looking and all, but I never felt strongly about them when they were paired with PEB the way I have with KTO. :idk:

On 9/5/2022 at 4:21 AM, taebinfan said:

same here, have no problems with them talking about their friendship/conversation AFTER the drama finished airing! if i assume a strong friendship between rowoon and PEB, then am very disappointed with this kind of talk when the drama was aired. was he trying to stir up shippers war or cause distraction for viewers to watch the drama? it was not helping PEB at all!

Haha, I think everyone was way too excited to show they knew KTO & PEB...but you're right, given that PEB was getting a lot of questions about how close she was to KTO, it would have been nice not to have another voice to add to the paranoia. :nervous:

On 9/5/2022 at 12:37 PM, Kismet_06200904 said:

hello :) I am new here but I have been avidly reading and enjoying all your posts about taebin. does anyone know if there is any eng sub version of this video? thank you . . . 

Hi @Kismet_06200904 Welcome to this thread :heart::Party01::hearties:

I found that video awhile back too and was surprised they did a commentary on episodes 1&2 together. I think the reason it's not been subbed as far as I can see is because the video is 18 minutes long which is a lot of work! But I do love that video and if I have time I'll try and sub the sections where KTO and PEB talk together the most - though I'll need someone to check the Korean is correct as well. (Sorry can't do a full 18 minute sub.. That would take weeks or months! Though you could fundraise money and ask someone on Fiverr to sub it. I did that for a Dodosolsollalasol 30 minute interview once. Like 15 people donated and it took a week for the people to fully sub it. I'm glad I did it though!)

On 9/5/2022 at 5:29 PM, Kismet_06200904 said:

Thanks @abs-oluteM :). I hope someone can help eng sub the above video.

If you buy CHAMSIM, can you use all the votes in one day?

Is 1 CHAMSIM equivalent to 1 vote?

Good question! I need to learn how to quote too :thinking:

2 hours ago, buguz said:

since kto is pretty much everywhere on my sns these days, it just struck me of how considerate and intimate peb's comments about him were. while most of his peers said that he's the biggest goofball (not that it's a bad trait), peb said that kto is calm and stable. like you wouldn't think so looking at all of his dance videos lol. it tells me that she sees him beneath his chaotic surface. isn't that so sweet?

not totally unrelated but it reminds me of kim ji won and son sukku in my liberation notes. ssk never once said kjw is pretty. that's basically the first comment that all of her previous co-stars gave when asked. and i meant she's dropdead gorgeous. but it's just so much more fulfilling knowing that someone sees and appreciates you on a deeper level.

Yes! I totally agree :heart: I think it's nice that someone sees past the surface stuff. KTO is obviously a very funny guy and PEB does  laugh a lot with him when you view the Swoon video and when you see her in the behind the scenes videos as well when they're working out the romantic scenes. And also at the fan meet when KTO started fake crying, she was so on it :laugh: But I think it's lovely that she seems to know another side of him too from working closely with him through one of her most challenging roles. I think that these were the traits that she appreciated about him the most :hearties:

I also really enjoyed My Liberation Notes and I like it when actors compliment each other more than just looks - it's obvious everyone is pretty in Kdramaland...but what else is there? It's nice to hear the more substantial compliments  :MewHi:

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

The important thing is the thin ring he often wears on his ring finger. If it is related to his love story, he wear it on 7.14 this year from the drama making. There is no information about this ring yet.

3 hours ago, buguz said:

There are only a few interviews abt their feelings from each other.In the newest interview of peb,there is no question about wyw's love story.I think the same thing will happen on her other interviews.In my opinion,kto will face with an embarrassing situation because of no response from peb which will lead to negative comments on him.As for son sukku,many people say he has dated with a Korea actress although some other people say they has broken up,no one knows the fact.

Edited by cico
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, cico said:

There is too little interview abt their feelings from each other.In the newest interview of peb,there is no question about wyw's love story.I think the same thing will happen on her other interviews.In my opinions,kto will face with an embarrassing situation because of no response from peb which will lead to negative comments on him.As for son sukku,many people say he has dated with a Korea actress although some other people say they has broken up,no one knows the fact.

Nah, I don't think this is the sentiment I'm seeing with Western and Korean fans on social media including Twitter, Reddit and Instagram. Most people know that PEB is careful with her image and that WYW is a drama with sensitivities because the character has autism. Also once a drama ends actors are often not under scrutiny or obligation to talk about their last drama, characters or co-stars anymore. In fact, on twitter lots of fans have been pleasantly surprised PEB said she missed all the cast of EAW in some of her recent interviews (since that includes KTO) :MewHi:

I don't think there'll be any negative comments or embarrassing situations about KTO due to anything PEB says or does. The only reason KTO talks so much about Jun Ho and Woo Young Woo and the drama, in interviews and videos,even after the drama has ended is because people expect that of him - interviewers always ask him question about playing Jun Ho, or what he thinks about WYW and they make him say the Seop Seop lines. It's his most well known character and one of this first main lead roles since his other roles were either second lead or very short main lead roles. Anyway, KTO doesn't actually mention PEB in any of his interviews either - he only talks about her character, Woo Young Woo -  not the actress. I think most people understand that PEB was very tired in this role since she mentioned this in all her exit interviews when the drama ended and her official fan meet - people know that she wants to protect WYW too and that's why she doesn't talk much about the drama. :heiboi: 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cico said:

The important thing is the thin ring he often wears on his ring finger. If it is related to his love story, he wear it on 7.14 this year from the drama making. There is no information about this ring yet.

checked his ig; looks like he started wearing around his bday!

found this funny vid

Edited by taebinfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
10 hours ago, taebinfan said:

checked his ig; looks like he started wearing around his bday!

found this funny vid

Yeah.This ring is mysterious.Some cp fans checked his ig of 4.19 this year and found that Kjy and two other people did the same comment :Are you happy?(stronger emotion than joyful)It seems meaningful but is still confusing.

• Like 3

Haha that video is so funny! :laugh: Thanks so much for sharing @taebinfan

Oh right, in case you were wondering, I was done subbing that behind the scenes video, but then a found another few seconds of another scene that was not included entirely in the AStory behind the Scenes video again! It's so weird that they cut their behind the scenes down when there was more content. I'm wondering how this fan found the content. I'm guess they had a Korean VPN and it could have been initaially posted by ENA since they've now blocked or privated a lot of their WYW content :thinking:

Anyway I'll add the new scenes in as well, but I just need to check something before I finish. Sorry to summon you once again @stroppyse, but just wanted to check one line in the picture below: does it says 'harmless behind the scenes'? I'm confused at the words :BulbaConfused:

5exgHnP.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

7 hours ago, JenL said:

Anyway I'll add the new scenes in as well, but I just need to check something before I finish. Sorry to summon you once again @stroppyse, but just wanted to check one line in the picture below: does it says 'harmless behind the scenes'? I'm confused at the words :BulbaConfused:

It says "The Most Innocent in the World" Behind.mov.

It means that it's a behind the scenes clip of the most innocent scenes, though putting the hearts around the "the most innocent in the world" makes you think that it must be sweet or suggestive. Hope this makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Finally I have finished this subbing :Party01: @abs-oluteM @Yunn @taebinfan @Unnie0110 @buguz @cico @Kismet_06200904

It's literally only 2 mins LOL but I had a busy week and I'm fussy about fonts and timings :idk:

A huge Thank you to @stroppyse for checking the Korean. What an angel :hearties::heart::BulbaOWO:

Oh and for comparison, this is the behind the scenes video from ASTORY for episodes 3-4 and it definitely didn't have these scenes above...weird right? :thinking: I've included a subbed version someone else did for the main video below

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Party! 2

10 minutes ago, taebinfan said:

@JenLthere was always different versions of bts; one is from astory, and the other is from ena! i did remember some vids have ena logo on it!

Yeah, I suspected as much. For a number of countries, ENA blocked or removed most of their stuff so there's only little bits and pieces from people with VPNs or saved the stuff early on :idk:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yeah, I suspected as much. For a number of countries, ENA blocked or removed most of their stuff so there's only little bits and pieces from people with VPNs or saved the stuff early on :idk:

oh really??? can sneak in to watch naver vid for the initial 1st streaming, but after that cant watch in north america due to this "regional restriction"!

• Like 2

tumblr-9a44ad9359b8f4c0022545e379ee341b-

Content Writing AKP Staff Posted by Im Ji Eun.  

Kang Tae Oh's elementary school graduation photos draw attention for his unchanged handsome visuals.

On September 8 KST, one netizen took to an online community forum and created a post titled, "Kang Tae Oh's (real name: Kim Yoon Hwan) elementary school graduation photos that were posted recently." Here, the netizen included several photos of Kang Tae Oh from his elementary school graduation yearbook, which was recently posted online. In the photos, Kang Tae Oh drew attention for his defined facial features and unchanged handsome looks since his elementary school days.

1662661276-fcjoil8aqae6hj.jpg

1662661281-fcjoi7xakaidh97.jpg

Spoiler

1662661288-fcjohayaqaiazg0.jpg

'source'

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/kang-tae-ohs-elementary-school-graduation-photos-draw-attention-for-his-unchanged-handsome-visuals

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

21 minutes ago, taebinfan said:

@Kismet_06200904hahaha, "video unavailable in your country"1

Aww too bad. . .  Btw I saw these photos in Weibo. @JenLpls let me know if this is allowed to post else I will delete later.

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006HnaNqly1h5wlxn53wcj30mu0mvqbs.jpg

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006HnaNqly1h5wlxnzhrsj31g81kwtpz.jpg

And I saw this video from someone in Weibo: ctto : https://weibo.com/u/7556571872?refer_flag=1008085010_

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4811460107501673?from=old_pc_videoshow

Edited by Kismet_06200904
  • Heart Eyes 2