JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

Joongi posted wedding photos

of Hyun Soo and Ji Won !

I am so happy to be honest. I was wishing for the drama to show the wedding scenes the couple has because it has skipped from the flashbacks, and here we are for the final episode ! Also Joon Gi. Ah Joon Gi, YOU. The adorable partner in this project who never failed to show his gratitude. Apart from the countless comments he left on his co-actors and staff's IGs, he then highlighted once again a very special moment of his character in this photo:

He could just have posted his solo photo. And just say "watch FOE until the end .." 

But he did not. 

HE DID POST A PHOTO WITH MOON CHAE WON INSTEAD.

If I am going to include his LL promo days, FOE tops all of his promo posts on his IG that it already look like a fan account of a joonchae shipper. I am so happy, that he is very much aware of the fans watching the show, including the scenes of DoCha that he made on one of his videos. He took effort not to only give credit on the success of the show by himself alone.

He DID NOT FAIL TO INCLUDE MOON CHAE WON on THIS JOURNEY.

I am over the MOON with my feels, help. :wow:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I just opened my instagram earlier and couldn't help but to squeal with so much happiness after seeing the wedding photos! Oh my goodness!!!! You guys -- they are so pretty and so so so gorgeous !:wow: 

I am so so so happy for Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won if they will have their 'real' wedding this time!! But, of course, myself, who can't help but to ship this two have a different feeling about those pics!  :Ghastlel: I mean, look at them, they are looking both beautiful and with those laughs (of Joon Gi) and their pretty smiles -- I can't help but to reiterate what Lee Joon Gi captions, "Is this true? Or are we in heaven?" T.T

Plus, did Lee Joon Gi just posted that wedding picture -- in low resolution?!!! (sorry for my giddiness but I was literally silently screaming on my pillow earlier) It's also so amusing that he posted a wedding pic of all -- because you know, it's no ordinary pic and his instagram account remains his personal account. Soo...he can't just delete those pics! Plus the fan videos and everything #docha related contents that are looking so in love!

I've never seen an actor who actually post pictures of him and his leading lady looking very much inlove, but Joon Gi is amusingly different, funny and absolutely proud and whipped of him and Chae Won together. :hearties:

Shipping aside, Lee Joon Gi is such an amazing person and an actor always who's very great in fan service and a very good friend to Moon Chae Won. It's heartwarming to know that he always share his success to his co-stars especially to Chae Won. :couplehug:

I have a feeling and continuously hoping that a flower of love blossoms from the seeds of friendship, care and trust that they planted together.

Edited by battery
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@battery Yes on your wonderful words ! I am following JG through the years and of course he is always that playful /friendly with his co-stars. But what I love about this project is how grateful he is for Moon Chae Won. Because of her he accepted this project. Or should I say , because they BOTH decided on this carefully ? 

I am having soft joonchae hours right now , it's just 10 in the morning ! 

I have been contemplating how this photo tells the story on how their journey together went through. Chaewon as a fan of JG since The King and The Clown then after 15 years here we are:

Chae Won believed that JG can do it. JG trusted on Chaewon's conviction. And it shows on JG's IG since the beginning of this project. He always include chaewon on his post from the scriptreading until now. Ah, swoon!

Three years in the making. We are indeed a bunch of happy fans . :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I didn't even watch the drama , but seeing how cute their interactions here ...ehhhhhh think I ship them :laugh:

all has subs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edit to add: Don't mind me spamming ...I was watching some of the compiled BTS....so cute...oh my :wow:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

From the awkward first meetings during CMKr days to this time in 2020;

After a lot of struggles they both went through--they have this drama to seal their names once again as high caliber "trust and watch" actors in k-entertainment. 

For Moon Chae Won, she had worked on projects that are outside of her comfort zone. She took a profiler role in Criminal Minds as a crime procedural drama , an entirely different character from her previous ones. She then accepted a fantasy theme in 2018 --a prelude when she took a long year hiatus before she decided to accept her life character (for now, it seems) --Cha Ji Won . Both dramas did not fare well in the ratings as well as critical success was bleak. 

Meanwhile, JG had also his own personal struggle from his previous relationship. The attention of media about his dating news had put more pressure to him towards the public on what to show. Regardless, he had proven he can still deliver a good project with the success of his 2018 drama Lawless Lawyer which a combo of action / romance flick . Later , he admitted on his interview that he is waiting for another project that will come like

F A T E. 

Some kdrama pairing reunions can happen very fast, but for JoonChae it took them three years to reunite. What makes Flower of Evil special to me is that the casting process did not just take an easy path. The worries were discussed by them together. And with the latest namoo video, it was also Chaewon who worries about the challenges of filming specially during this corona. 

The assurance of Joon Gi is amusing. They really complement each other strengths and weaknesses. 

BRB while I squeal and watch the video clips once again. :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor