JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

43 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Sorry but did I like missed an event..? But like...How did y’all get the joon chae couple badge?!:cry:...I....I...I want....:cry: @bluepebbles:cry:

Pokes @stroppyse :SquirtleWonderfull:

Namoo uploaded translation of the behind the scenes 

Namoo's caption :lenny: 

238c2d647807ffc439c5449ab8678680.jpg

But correct me if i am wrong, I found what the hangul caption means

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

5 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

Someone is not moving on  :PsyWhat: 

Joon Gi be like before posting the wedding pic on instagram account : "I must not post this, I must not post this -- I MUST NOT! But maybe it's okay if I post the wedding photo in last?" 

:MewGiggle:

Lee Joon Gi must have been thinking that his timeline is already full of DoCha/JoonChae couple pictures. :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Edited by battery
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Finally finished FOE...:wow:I must say, out of all of our shippers..the number one Joon Chae fan is their daughter Eun Ha!

..She even kept their family portrait :laugh:

076-BFC22-E5-A5-45-F4-82-E1-C908539-C541

No 1 fan - Their daughter :smile: (But imagine though....Every day you wake up you see their family photo :laugh: then some more..you are inside with them!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

3 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

Pokes @stroppyse 

The JoonChae Wedding badges are being given out as Shippers meet the not-so-secret criteria of posting after my post wishing everyone happy shipping. It's just that I have to sleep from time to time as well, so members who post while I'm asleep have to wait to get theirs. :smile:

Once the event is over, I'll post to let everyone know that the badges will no longer be given out.

:cool:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Oh my!!! So many juicy stuff in that interview... if u know what i mean 😉😉

thank you @Ashes 😍

4 hours ago, Ashes said:

Anyone has read this interview? check the part about the company and dating

Thank you @stroppyse for my joonchae wedding badge.. :wow: i love it!!! 
But... someone is :cry: on twitter for not having her joonchae badge :lol:

our Joonchae Galaxy  :fam:is so cute!! :nya: I LOVE IT HERE!!! 😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@atingngpex lol! Already sorted . @abovewalls check your profile as @stroppyse has awarded it.

@abovewalls @moonlight glitter @jth @cloudcai @1204 @hazelyeot @eskate @Erdbeer come quickly and spazz by today 27 Sept ( make a post!) for that cute wedding badge on your profile. I know you guys have posted before but this badge is a weekend surprise, and needs you to post this weekend to be awarded.  :couplehug:

I like coming to this thread to read - I didn't even watch FOE but I am intrigued by this ship. Why do you think I keep posting on twitter ?

Spoiler

yes have been watching some of the BTS and just so cute. LJG's extroverted nature is very good match to MCW's quieter personality. Think they will make a cute pair

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Chaewon asking the cutest question to Joongi 🙈🥺 This actually has me convinced most for this ship at the start. 😭

"I'll like you for real, I'll be good to you."

I was also curious why the staff has no reactions? 😂 it's like nothing to them, but in this bts they were actually sweet.. Seolma...they know something? 🙈🤭

Edited by joongichaewon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Yay @joongichaewon I am glad you posted. I am trying to back read and make sure I didn't miss anyone who have posted before.

There was one cute interview where LJG said that he wanted to do this because it was wasted to just solve crime stuff with MCW. I am looking for that video...was it some press con or something?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yay @joongichaewon I am glad you posted. I am trying to back read and make sure I didn't miss anyone who have posted before.

There was one cute interview where LJG said that he wanted to do this because it was was wasted to just solve crime stuff with MCW. I am looking for that video...was it some press con or something?

Thank you! 💕 Yes, I remember it was press conference. Joongi-ssi with the moves 😏

1:20 🙈 He also said this during CM he wants to do romance project with MCW

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

I hate you @atingngpex:shocked2: it's so embarrassing! :lol:

You guys, just to let you know that we were just joking around. hehe

Tbh, I was really envious that I don't get the badge despite that I posted here before which it turns out that there is an actual event before I get it. haha 

I really got panicked that the event is just until today? I mean, I would really love to get one! That's my precious JoonChae!! :eeeee:

Edited by abovewalls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

These two have so many coincidences. 

This is Criminal Minds Live chat. There was this quiz about 'what is you are playing married couple for many years and have a daughter and later knew that he's a spy' question. That's sooo FOE's plot lol.

Plus another moment where JG said he want to do a romance drama with CW

Edited by Ashes
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like coming to this thread to read - I didn't even watch FOE but I am intrigued by this ship. Why do you think I keep posting on twitter ?

Hahaha @abs-oluteM I keep seeing you saying this.. Any chance you will watch FOE anytime soon?:laugh: (Even though you would have seen all the spoilers by now lol

I was silent shipper of these two while watching the drama and because they just seem so comfortable with each other behind the scenes... 

Thinking if it would be possible for them to work together again, but this time in something with not so much angst lol. I want more fluff! Maybe a romcom?

@atingngpex ughh watching the video it seems like a real wedding photoshoot :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3