Under The Queen's Umbrella 슈룹 [2022]

wink_

Content Writing Osen Reporter Park Pan Seok.

0004707547-001-20220928144504557.jpg

Provided by Will Entertainment.

Actress Shin Soo Jung will appear in tvN's drama Umbrella. Actress Shin Su Jeong takes on the role of 'So Ui' in the play and leads the story. 'So Ui', she is a well-educated concubine who is dignified, but plunges into the fierce royal education war and does anything for her son.

'tap'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111952724#_ace

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written by Park Jae Hwan, KBS Media.

"Actresses Kim Hye Soo and Kim Hae Sook in the drama 'Umbrella' , 'Charismatic Character Clash.'"

BBSIMAGE-20221004095331-6b8e1747c41dcb2a

BBSIMAGE-20221004095340-64c0bfc115635944

photo credit: tvN

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=231965

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Export News Reporter Choi Hee Jae.

mb-1665016094804320.jpg

Actors Kim Hye Soo and Choi Won Young met as a couple. Kim Hye Soo (Queen Hwa Ryeong) and Choi Won Young (King Lee Ho) are predicting dignified charisma as the mother and king in tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Umbrella', which will be broadcasted for the first time on October, 15.

mb-1665016104199751.jpg

Photo = tvN.

'tap on this link'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1638049#linkpop

• Like 7

Content Writing Export News Reporter Ha Ji Won.

mb-1665445576338873.jpg

A guide to the world view of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' has been released.

tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' features a variety of stories that will unfold within the Gujung Palace, including the unprecedented actionist heavy warlord Queen Im Hwa Ryeong and the relationship with Dae Bi (Kim Hae Sook) who is expected to face a confrontation with a sharp edge. It is presented to stimulate curiosity.

mb-1665445593327647.jpg

'click on this link for more details'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1640195

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

1eace8f4-6d10-4cf5-a53e-fbe65a02abe5.jpg

Photo = Courtesy of tvN

'Under The Queen's Umbrella' teaser trailer revealed preference in scene.

Spoiler

mb-1665367863928827.jpg

mb-1665367874086275.jpg

source

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Party! 5

Under The Queen's Umbrella : short story guide is designed made to explore different characters.

source

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

the story of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' will present a different path in the way, raises expectations.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Under The Queen's Umbrella | press conference   |   re-cut video clips   |   stills

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

Written by Park Jae Hwan, KBS Media.

BBSIMAGE-20221015074306-0b8e310b2ecc5a6b

Photo: Chan Entertainment

Actress Yoon Seul transforms into a court lady through tvN's new weekend drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' on Saturday-Sunday. Yoon Seul took on the role of Mak Ryeo, a fast-paced court lady in the splendid Gujunggung Palace.

'tap on the link'

'source'

Spoiler

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=233389

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

The-Queens-Umbrella-p3.jpg

Let's watch together • The historical drama Under The Queen's Umbrella will be available to watch on tvN as well as will stream on Netflix from October, 15.

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

Content Writing Newsen Park Soo In.

202210151531276310-1.jpg

(Photo = provided by Quantum E&M)

Actress Seo Yi Sook takes on the role of Queen Yoon in the drama. Queen Yoon is the mother of Crown Prince Tae In. In the highlights video of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella', she became a scene stealer with just one line without even appearing. Empress Yoon said, “I will do anything to protect my children” and she overwhelms her trailer with her firm yet heavy lines.

'a link from a source'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202210151531276310

• Like 2
  • Party! 4

Under The Queen's Umbrella | Trailers &  Highlights

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Who is the charismatic Crown Prince of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'?

Daily Sports

Reporter Lee Hyun Ah

0a2ff3ba-e836-4c62-83a9-13ee04cce2a3.jpg

Photo = Courtesy of tvN

Rookie Moon Sang Min has robbed viewers of his attention since his first appearance in tvN's new weekend drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'.

In the first episode aired on the 15th, Moon Sang Min took on the role of Daegun (Prince) Seong Nam and left a strong impression with his dynamic yet charismatic appearance.

Prince Seong Nam  first appeared as he rode a horse and ran through a wide field without hesitation. He arrived last at the end of school, had a fist fight with Royal Concubines' Son, Prince Uiseong (Kang Chan Hee), emitting intense anger from his cool eyes, creating a tense atmosphere.

Unlike other gentle and beautiful princes, he robbed his eyes with his wild and free-spirited appearance. Although he showed his rebellious temperament that his actions preceded his words without filtration, he showed the birth of his charming character by crossing harshness and kindness with his warm and reliable brother to his younger brothers.

'a link from a source'

https://isplus.com/2022/10/16/enter/entertainment/20221016174651453.html

• Like 7

Hello @stroppyse Are you watching this ?

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @Chocolate  Join me in watching this drama . It is airing at Netflix 

This drama has it all  mystery, intrigue and political scheme .

Queen Dowager is full of scheme and I think the one she cares about the most is her son. Her grandchildren are just pawns. 
King Lee Ho - - > I hope we get to find out if he is a puppet or a real leader. 

Consort Hwang , Queen Dowager and Hwang Won Hyeon must be from the same faction. o believe this faction is what the Old emperor wanted to keep in check. 

I hope there will be flashbacks on all the Princes lives until the present. We can see the crown Prince and  Grand Princes  are close . They look up their brother. 

As I watched episode 2 , I have come to the conclusion Queen Im Hwa-Ryeong raised her children beat because if all her kids were outstanding, Queen Dowager would have destroyed the siblings relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Why do I feel like the second son is actually the one that will become King in the end? And is he really not good academicly as the Show made him out to be?

I find the Queen rather naive. I mean, for her to become Queen, it surely require her to be good at playing politics but she doesn't seem to come across that way. And who in the world dares to speak to Queen Dowager the way she did in E1. LOL.

Anyway, at the moment other than the palace politics, the show seems like a Joseon version of Sky Castle whereby prestiges mothers get together trying to give their children the best of the best education, competing for that no.1 spot in school/society (aka. throne).

@Chocolate I think this might well be your cup of tea for the King has so many concubines competing with one another and their sons also compete with one another. Lots of scandals going to be revealed I reckon.

P.S. After seeing Kim Hye Soo running around the palace searching for her missing four sons, I already think it's not worth having children. No wonder mothers age tremendously after having children!

• Haha 4