Under The Queen's Umbrella 슈룹 [2022]

wink_

Written By Reporter Kim Do Won.

p1065592433965389-428-thum.jpg

photo, provided by tvN.

Seoul, October 16 (Yonhap) -- tvN weekend drama "Under The Queen's Umbrella" depicting the story of the queen and the royal concubines, nervously fighting for their children in the palace and the queens mother started off with a view rate of 7.7%.

According to Nielsen Korea on October 16, the first episode of "Under The Queen's Umbrella" was broadcast at 9:10 p.m on October 15, recorded 7.7% view rate.

The first episode depicted the confrontation between Hwa Ryeong, the Queen (Kim Hye Soo) and the Queens Mother (Kim Hae Sook), who are antagonistic to each other.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065592433965389

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

The Grand Prince’s relationship is just so cute and I love how much they love each otherZ they all stand bye each other. 

I think the Queen Dowager hates her DIL because she can’t control her or her kids. He kids are also strong minded not easily manipulated. 
Queen Im Hwa-Ryeong is a great mother. She took it upon herself to help her children he

It never came to mind that Queen Im Ryepng was naive. For episode 1 , I think it was the first time she talked to her that way. I don’t think she did it often, I think she was so frustrated at the way she treats her and her kids. For some reason the word  ( Naive)  doesn’t sit well with me , I feel her issue is that she is HOT TEMPERED ( 2nd Prince  takes after with that temper of his). Because she has no nobody to suppprt her, she chose  to be INVISIBLE.
Let’s not forget , she may have had a take lots of grievances since she married her husband and trying to survive with no help took a tole on her . I admit she is better human being and mother. She love all her kids the same. It is so cute that Hee kids expect her to yell at them to make them feel comfortable. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868eea743f945918e342

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869cef8018712abfd15d

@mademoiselle  Second Prince will become king especially since his father is looking for someone who is flexible unlike the crown Prince.  But I believe the Crown Prince will be murdered which will drive Sexeond Prince to destroy his father’s maternal side Faction who is working hard to gain more POWER

second Prince and his mom look to have a difficult relationship. He defends her but he is cold to her. He is also someone who looks out for all the siblings. He seems more warm to the sibling than his own mother. I wonder why he ended up living outside the palace.  Queen Im Ryeong secret place where she can let herself cry we saw a flashback, I wonder was that when they sent her son to live outside the palace 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e90555d9852a0dab34

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

20 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @Chocolate  Join me in watching this drama . It is airing at Netflix 

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate I think this might well be your cup of tea for the King has so many concubines competing with one another and their sons also compete with one another. Lots of scandals going to be revealed I reckon.

Thanks for calling me. Have started the first 2 episodes and not bad!

The King looks to be a fair one, unlike his mother. Although a lecherous one who keeps eyeing the maids. If I were the concubines, I would just have ugly or more senior maids around me 😆

The behaviour/mannerisms of the Queen is quite unlike the usual, probably partly due to her humble background, which is the reason Prince Uiseong criticises her, and partly how the role is played by Kim Hye Soo, to create some comedy.

The sex education class is so funny! Especially the youngest prince (the round one haha) with all the ???? popping up. Don't think any man will agree to once every 3-4 days in their 20s or once every 10 days in their 30s 😂

14 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I wonder why he ended up living outside the palace.  Queen Im Ryeong secret place where she can let herself cry we saw a flashback, I wonder was that when they sent her son to live outside the palace 

Prince Seongnam did not recognise the Crown Prince, and he must have been at least 5-6 years old when they first met. He also looked like he had been living like any street kid - if the Queen had sent him out of the palace for unknown reasons, would he have been better taken care of? Could one of the Queen's children have died (that's why she was so sad in the flashback) and she got him to "replace"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Could one of the Queen's children have died (that's why she was so sad in the flashback) and she got him to "replace"?

I thought of that possibility but how could she have done that under the Queen Dowager’s watch. Don’t forget Queen Im Ryeong Court Lady Shin works and spy for the Queen Dowager.  There maybe something she would keep quiet but not the major SECRETS 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

The King looks to be a fair one, unlike his mother. Although a lecherous one who keeps eyeing the maids. If I were the concubines, I would just have ugly or more senior maids around me 😆

LOLLLL no use. Remember the newest concubine told the others the King saw her when she was just walking by. And you can't not have young maids because it is the tradition to recruit young girls as palace maids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

The sex education class is so funny! Especially the youngest prince (the round one haha) with all the ???? popping up. Don't think any man will agree to once every 3-4 days in their 20s or once every 10 days in their 30s 😂

Hahaha this prince is too young to be taking sex education class!

FfUamkBVQAAh0zq?format=jpg&name=medium

All he cares about is food right now!

• Haha 3

[Stills] - Those images will then be used to create the hexagon data and statistical evaluation in Under The Queen's Umbrella.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing My Daily Reporter Kwak Myeong Dong.

202210200944142859-1.jpg

Kang Chan Hee attitude to acting as a villain for the first time is attracting attention.

Kang Chan Hee challenged his first villain character through tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'. As he is taking on a villain role for the first time, he has been working hard to prepare for this drama several months before the drama aired. He also captivated his eyes with his different look through his meticulous character analysis.

202210200944142859-2.jpg

[Photo = FNC]

In addition, Kang Chan Hee made an effort to change his walking posture as well as he riding in action classes to play Ui Seong Gun (Prince). He's not only portrays Ui Seong Gun in three dimensions, he uses the strong tones to show the character of the villain, strong eyes, as well as various acting tones that match the overall atmosphere of the play with modernity.

As such, Kang Chan Hee cares about every little details of his character and work, he is looking forward to his future performances that he will show against Seong Nam Daegun (Royal Prince) (Moon Sang Min).

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202210200944142859#PL2

• Like 6

'Under The Queen's Umbrella' highlights • recap episodes • clips • behind the scenes

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 6

stimulate the emotions of prospective viewers, 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' | episodes | re-cut videos

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5

[Under The Queen's Umbrella] alerts to keep tabs on every location | highlights | preview stills.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

tvN > Under The Queen's Umbrella | In response to the cautious action | Teaser  Trailer | Clip

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-158bad35399bcf684e15b2c65f2c1c2e-

Under The Queen's Umbrella: Queen's affection showing around fifteen to thirty seconds video previews • clip

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

Written By Reporter Lee Min Ji, Newsen.

The-Queens-Umbrella-p3.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research company, the 4th episode of tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Under The Queen' Umbrella', which aired on October 23, recorded an audience rating of 9.471% based on households subscribed to paid platforms nationwide. This surpasses the previous highest rating of 9.062% recorded in the last two episodes.

'Under The Queen's Umbrella' is a historical drama which Queen Hwaryeong (Kim Hye Soo) presents after a long time, as it is a struggle to overcome troubles princes of the Joseon Dynasty into the crown princes in line to the  throne.

'tap'

'source'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202210240747312410#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 10/17/2022 at 5:31 PM, mademoiselle said:

P.S. After seeing Kim Hye Soo running around the palace searching for her missing four sons, I already think it's not worth having children. No wonder mothers age tremendously after having children!

Don't live in a palace. Get a smaller house. Problem solved :smug::laugh:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

breathtaking views , challenging scenes 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' • scroll past the video clips • recap

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5

@ktcjdrama I just finished both episodes and I think no use. She needs to insert a chip into them that has GPS :lmao2:. At least the second son snuck out to get medicine for his Hyung unlike the others. Though I was honestly really concerned he was sneaking into the village and head right into the infirmry with all the sick people! :PikachuFacePalm: I temporary had a deja vu of Yoona in Big Mouth!

I still think second son is a suitable next-in-line heir to the throne for he is more practical and knows the people compared to the other princes, who are spoilt and sheltered all their lives.

Raise your hand if you think the Crown Prince is poisoned.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

and I also think second son is the best candidate for next king. 

I also think he is poisoned.

• Like 2