Under The Queen's Umbrella 슈룹 [2022]

wink_

ep 7

Those intrigues in the palace are endless and deadly...

this actress ( Queen Dowager ) is excellent in this role..

I love the scenes between the King and Seongnam..

its seems that the Queen only counts on  Seongnam to become the crown prince...  :pandathink:

:love:

• Like 4

tumblr-a19aa160cbdefd3e1c24d95c048b178f-

The competition started to heat up, there have been official teaser, trailer preview of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' since.

source

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Episode 7 was epic, this is the first Historical Korean drama that has surprised me.

@twink_twink_  Kim Seung Soo is also Three Sibling Bravery , weekend drama . Did you know that?? Thanks for sharing 

Episode 7 was truly epic. Queen Hwa Ryeong is always surprising me in every episode. She appears week but she is always ruining her enemies plans. 

Queen Dowager wha DOES SHE WANT??? 
Does she want to rule?, Does she love her own son?, Does she love any of her grandchildren? 
She seems to care for the one who is promising in her eyes or is it the Prince that she can control??

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869c728741a1b2690db2

Her eyes are only for Prince Seongnam lol 

Funny moment 

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

This Royal Physician ruined his career but still left a note to Queen. Why??? What the hell is he up to?? He CAN NOT BE TRUSTED?? I’m 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

0-Sw-Vx-Et-1.gif

behind-the-scenes of episodes 5 to 6 revealed - raising argument strength - 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' - stills

Fg8-RBmc-VEAAb-Mqv.jpg

Fg8-RC-1-VQAEjpr-Y.jpg

Spoiler

Fg8-RD9x-UAAA-gpu.jpg

Fg8-RFHUUc-AEM9-Zp.jpg

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkpmUQKtNde/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Another great week... Although it's mostly about the princes' competition, it wasn't boring. The politics still move at unexpected turns.  Those expected scenes were executed well so still enjoyable to watch. I can't wait till the baddies get their comeuppance.

Btw, am I the only one not feeling the pairing GP Seung Nam with that girl? The daughter of minister of war.... For a guy like him, I feel that he will need a more grounded partner and not some girl who seems to be still so... kiddish? She doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a sejabin...

I am going to pay attention to this director. There are some great scenes before, and also here in ep.7 and 8. No time to make the gif, but they're:

- ep.7, around 10min mark, when the camera angle went low on the floor and transitioned the scene from King being in his thoughts to the Queen being in her thoughts. 

- ep.8, around 58min mark, when the head cover was removed from that guy Queen HR captured. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

My scene was when Hwa Ryeong said I am going to investigate it AS A MOTHER NOT THE QUEEN. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886547945ba39a6a9455f

Spoiler

the Taekhyeon will take place 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867a62cd246200e2c6a4

• Like 3

the-queens-umbrella61120222.gif

the-queens-umbrella61120223.gif

[Under The Queen's Umbrella] • total chaos erupts around the palace  •  behind-the-scenes of episodes 7 until 8 revealed images visual 

source:

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

drama-korea-under-the-queens-umbrella-16

Written By Reporter Lee Seul Gi Newsen

202211100950152110-1.jpg

(Photo = tvN)

Moon Sang Min as Grand Prince Seongnam will capture Park Kyung Woo (Kim Seung Soo)'s heart. It remains to be seen whether it can be done.

Recently, in the tvN drama Under The Queen's Umbrella, 'Taekkyeon Method' was selected for the vacant position in the national script, and the prelude to a bloody competition in the royal palace rose.

While the will of the princes to prove their qualifications through this competition, the  conspiracies and back work of the forces that want to control the country inside and outside are also added, making the outcome unpredictable, raising interest.

First, the situation changed when Hwaryeong (Kim Hye Soo) supported 'Taekkyeon Method', who would be the most unfavorable her sons, while disobeying the law that a crown prince should be established from among the descendants or princes. Queen Hwaryeong's confident frontal breakthrough is backed by a sense of trust towards her sons. Among them, Seongnam Daegun (Moon Sang Min) is leading the way with unexpected prominence, but Prince Uiseong (Kang Chan Hee), who most wanted 'Taekkyeon Method' including the other princes, were not strong enough to check and win.

In particular, the task of visiting the royal family to visit Park Kyung Woo and Seo Ham Deok live buried in the early night, after giving them the status of Master. This task could not be more welcome because there were ministers would be at a disadvantage if they returned to the palace, who had rejected the present dynasty long ago. However, the appearance of the former ministers are in self-defense, added to the irony because the princes pushed each other had to succeed to complete this mission for the throne.

Contrary to these political interests, Grand Army Seongnam silently ran and looked ahead. He managed to find Park Kyung Soo without hesitation of blocked waterways, overtaking the hordes of thieves who suddenly broke in and threatened his life, but Prince Bogum (Kim Min Gi) was already there. However, it seemed far-fetched to bring Park Kyung Woo to the King is only harassing him without showing any signs.

Despite the conciliation of Prince Bogum was well-mannered, when Park Kyung Woo showed no sign of changing his mind, the Seongnam Daegun took the plunge. If he reveals that his statement 'viewers can't see' is actually a lie, then he earns time in a dangerous way by throwing himself on a cliff on the condition that he asks for three days of time. As Park Kyung Woo said, “Those who can’t see, people who can’t see have come.” The reckless, daring Daegun Seongnam and the great swordsman with the same personality that can’t be broken even if broken. It raises curiosity about whether he can succeed.

As such, the competition for the crown prince is made up of missions that can test the king's qualities in various ways, causing freshness. Nevertheless, it is uncertain whether the result will be transparent and fair, with fouls and slander from those who try to satisfy self-interest, such as Queen Dowager (Kim Hae Sook) and the ministers.

Attention is paid to who will be left at the end. In addition, with the appearance of the narcissist Park Kyung Woo, the curiosity about the character Seo Ham Deok is also increasing, raising expectations for the next story.

The process of getting out of the palace, going over the mountains and water crossing, the 'Crown Prince' 'Taekkyeon Method' process is going to continue on November, 12 in the 9th episode of tvN weekend drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella.'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202211100950152110#_enliple

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

tumblr-d376217ea88aa9beecda091fa1f8f8ba-

Written By Newsis Reporter Choi Yoon Jeong.

NISI20221111-0001127592-web.jpg

(Photo = Courtesy of CJ ENM) 

tvN drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' (script written Park Bara, director Kim Hyung Sik) The second OST 'Beside You' will be released at 6 p.m on the 12th.

Singer and composer Ideals (ID: Earth · Seo Ji Min) sang it. Ideals participated in the OSTs for the dramas 'Sisyphus', 'Mine', 'Single Heart', and is currently appearing in Mnet's survival program 'Artistak Game'.

'Beside You' is the ending song for episodes 7 and 8 of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'. It contains the melodies music, the rhythmic hang drum, heavy cello and harpsichord. The production team introduced “Queen Hwaryeong (played by actress Kim Hye Soo) makes her aura stand out and maximizes the immersion of the play.”

'source'

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20221111_0002083134#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

the truth will surface in 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' | trailer | highlights clips 

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

tumblr-86a3826286708c60ad185cfedd739059-

photo1582223.jpg

Up for the 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' challenge • teaser • trailer 

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Urgh, that Prince Ui Sung cannot be and must not be the king. He ruthlessly killed an innocent person, without blinking twice, just to complete his mission to summon the guy into the palace. Talk about cheating... I feel so anxious for GP Gye Sung to be in the same mission as him. Not to mention he is discovering that the man turned out to be planning some kind of treason/attack on the palace, with the ex-royal physicians!!

I am still not feeling the pairing of GP Sung Nam with Yoon Chung Ha. But at least we're getting to know more about her with more scenes of her. He seems to be falling for her though.  

I teared up watching Prince Sim So gulping down the food in front of him. Am so touched that Queen HR reached out to him with her mother's heart. She truly is a great mother. Also when she was advising and teaching him about what he should do with the unique wine gears. I am glad this part with his mother was resolved quickly within this episode, although a little too late with the damage done by his mother revealing GP Gye Sung's secret to Consort Hwang.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 11/7/2022 at 1:49 PM, UnniSara said:

Episode 7 was epic, this is the first Historical Korean drama that has surprised me.

Every episode has been fantastic and unpredictable! Really enjoying this.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, am I the only one not feeling the pairing GP Seung Nam with that girl? The daughter of minister of war.... For a guy like him, I feel that he will need a more grounded partner and not some girl who seems to be still so... kiddish? She doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a sejabin...

:laugh: Yes you may be the only one.

I'm neutral to the actress, but I think her personality fits GP Seongnam. He's so cool he needs an outspoken, daring, spunky girl to get his attention. All she needs to have is brains and a good heart - which she seems to have considering how she's been trying to engineer their meetings and she didn't mind that he gave away that box to the little girl. Plus she is the Minister of War's daughter - I think this would be the 王牌 (trump card) to him being CP once the MOW learns about it. My only concern is how serious is her illness.

img.gif

Source: silvertrhee

19 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm enjoying all the episodes and the brotherly bond between the Grand Princes. @mademoiselle's new oppa is definitely someone to watch for in the future dramas. 

Haha, I don't want to make @mademoiselle too happy but the actor playing GP Seongnam is indeed quite nice to watch. In fact, the actors playing the princes (including the concubines' sons) are quite well casted. They all seem to fit the roles quite accurately.

For all that the King seems to love his sons and wants to choose a deserving CP, I don't like him very much. He came to the throne unethically and that is an albatross around his neck. But seeing the Queen, doing all she can to protect her sons even when she does not have as much power as the King, makes me feel that the King's character is inherently weak. If only he discusses with the Queen, they can do so much more together. But then, we will have no show 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
20 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I'm neutral to the actress, but I think her personality fits GP Seongnam. He's so cool he needs an outspoken, daring, spunky girl to get his attention. All she needs to have is brains and a good heart - which she seems to have considering how she's been trying to engineer their meetings and she didn't mind that he gave away that box to the little girl. Plus she is the Minister of War's daughter - I think this would be the 王牌 (trump card) to him being CP once the MOW learns about it. My only concern is how serious is her illness.

I don't know the actress at all, LOL, so it's nothing against her. I guess we were not shown much about the character in earlier episode that it's difficult for me to relate to her. Now that we're seeing more of her, I can appreciate her more. Yes, she seems to have a good heart, and that's important. Also being persistent and resourceful, eg. finding that item SN was looking for. Certainly her status being the Minister of War's daughter will work for GP Sung Nam's advantage in the future. It's cute that he's playing hard to get by denying looking/waiting for her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Prince Ui Seong cannot and should not be King. He's greedy, selfish, and power hungry. He does not want to be King for the people, but for power. 

I enjoyed seeing Prince Bo Geum and Grand Prince Seong Nam working together to uncover Park Gyeong U's intentions with the money. I guess that's to be expected for someone who's being asked to take over the finance/tax at the palace. I'm glad Prince Bo Geum tossed the advantage given to him from Consort Tae. He is an honest person (so far) and while I don't think he's the right person to be the Crown Prince, his skillset is very valuable. 

The women of the palace are so entertaining to watch. Outside from the Crown Prince competition, I am so invested in what they are going to do next. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-44340c9cc2f0ca361316983111e748b3-

The teaser trailer show clips of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' explore visually entered in fight for the throne.

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5

Cl1aby3.gif

'Under The Queen's Umbrella', refreshing reaction with dignified tone | teaser trailer | re-cut  |  clip  | virtual reality in story structure

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3