The Golden Spoon

(금수저)

Director: Song Hyun Wook

Writer: Yoon Eun Kyung, Kim Eun Hee

Based on a webtoon by: gp04fb

Broadcast: MBC, Disney+

Episodes: 16

Synopsis:

Lee Seong Cheon was born to a poor family, known as having been born to a dirt spoon. He tries to change his fate with his friend Hwang Tae Yeon who was born to a golden spoon, meaning he was born to immense wealth.

sources: MBC Entertainment, wikipedia.org, asianwiki.com, hancinema.net

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @stroppyse @Tofu Are you guys checking this out? Looks like a fantasy drama. I do like Yook Sung Jae in Goblin and Mystic Pop Up Bar... just unsure about the rest of the casts.

Not sure. I do like YSJ, and that he was pretty fantastic in MPUB, and I'm not put off by the cast. However, if it's a literal body switch kind of thing via a fantasy wish fulfillment, I'm not sure how on board I would be. It will depend on the story itself, so I guess I have to decide if YSJ is enough of a draw to at least give the premier episodes a try. 

Wow, that's really a non-answer from me, isn't it? :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
4 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I was waiting for the thread ,🙂 thank you @stroppyse

I Watched Sung jae in School 2015, liked him, then I liked BTOB songs

Arrgghh! I really wanted to like School 2015, and I agree Sung Jae was really good in his role there, but the story and the loveline didn't make much sense to me in that drama.

I haven't listened to much BTOB. BTS is the only kpop I really listen to, however, are there any BTOB songs that you recommend?

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I might check this out for YSJ.... The posters though... Are the golden spoons supposed to be like their crown? 😆 I don’t think I like the concept of the posters. All the same too, except two of the characters being upside down 😅

Yes, it's kind of a weird halo thing or crown thing with all the spoons. Other than having YSJ as the male lead, there are a number of things about this drama that makes me trepidatious about watching this drama. Still, I think I'm committing to the first 4 episodes, especially now that I know that @Nohamahmoud2002will also be watching. So, come watch with us! At least the first few episodes.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't listened to much BTOB. BTS is the only kpop I really listen to, however, are there any BTOB songs that you recommend?

I listened to almost all their discography.  I recommend two songs

Article 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/btob-s-sungjae-contemplates-his-choices-main-poster-upcoming-drama-golden-spoon-1188312

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 5

Will checking this too. Sungjae is cute and funny, I finished Mystic Pop Up Bar and it was such an enjoyable drama. 

I saw the FL before, she have room for improvement, but for sure very easy in the eyes. I hope she recover well from her injury. 

Story seems a bit absurd 😅, like literally genie in the bottle, now just change and rub golden spoon ? Well okay haha.... 

• Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

BTOB's Sungjae, Jung Chae Yeon, Lee Jong Won, & Yeonwoo are alluring in 'Singles' magazine photoshoot

1663813888-befunky-collage-2022-09-21t223125.jpg

BTOB's Sungjae, Jung Chae Yeon, Lee Jong Won, and Yeonwoo are alluring on 'Singles' magazine.

On September 21, the cast members of MBC's new drama 'Gold Spoon' gathered for a photoshoot with 'Singles' magazine, ahead of their drama premiere. In the photos revealed, Sungjae showed off his handsome visuals with a daring gaze, his fingers adorned with gold rings . In another photo of Sungjae and actor Lee Jong Won, the two individuals leaned on each other's backs, drawing attention with their contrasting auras.

on a wine-colored draped chair. Yeonwoo looked chic in a simple pink dress, letting her long hair fall gently behind her back. 

The photoshoot further raised anticipation for the premiere of 'Gold Spoon' on September 23 at 9:50PM KST

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002