Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

7 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I like this drama, I guess I won't follow Park Hana's new drama at least for some time.

I haven't started on this one yet. Will probably do so near the end of October because right now, there's quite a bit of work for me to do, and other dramas (shorter ones) to catch first :lenny:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 10/2/2022 at 7:26 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

TJ led a bad life, I detest all her family except for the stepfather and her half- brother 

I agree. I detest her mother the most, however, for spoiling her new kids but not protecting TJ. I like TJ's stepfather because he liked her from the very beginning, and the little half-brother seems nice so far. Her mother, adopted grandmother are both witches, and her half-sister is a total brat.

I really like the actor depicting SJ. He's been mostly playing 2nd leads and supporting roles lately, but I think he is a good actor, even if a bit on the intense side. He was the ML in one of my favorite daily dramas called 'Ugly Alert'.

I'm behind on this drama, but hope to catch up this week. I had a hard time finishing episode 1 because of how her mother treated TJ, but I think I'll like it more when TJ and SJ start interacting as adults.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm behind on this drama, but hope to catch up this week. I had a hard time finishing episode 1 because of how her mother treated TJ, but I think I'll like it more when TJ and SJ start interacting as adults.

You will be glad to know that TJ stood up for herself, no worries, you won't be disappointed. ,🙂

• Like 2

Content Writing Star News Reporter Lee Kyung Ho.

optimize.jpg

Episode 5 of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' recorded its lowest ratings /Photo = KBS 2TV.

In the early stages of 'Three Siblings Brave', the ratings continued to be sluggish. Despite the kiss endings of Lee Ha Na and Lim Joo Hwan, it recorded its own lowest ratings.

The 5th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (screenplay by Kim In Young, directed by Park Man Young and G&G Production), aired on the 8th, recorded a nationwide daily viewership rating of 16.9% according to the ratings survey company Nielsen Korea (hereinafter the same standard). The viewership rating in the metropolitan area was 15.3%. Based on the ratings survey company Nielsen Korea (hereinafter the same standard), it recorded a nationwide daily rating of 16.9%. The viewership rating in the metropolitan area was 15.3%. This is 1.6% lower than its own lowest rating of 18.5% (national standard) for the 3rd episode aired on the 1st. The previously recorded ratings were 20.5% for the first episode, 22.1% for the second episode, 18.5% for the third episode, and 19.6% for the fourth episode. Not only did it record its lowest ratings since its first broadcast on September 24, but it also has the lowest ratings among all KBS weekend dramas aired this year.

In episode 5 of 'Three Siblings Bravely', which continues to slump in ratings, a love triangle between Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) and Cha Yun Ho (Lee Tae Seong) foretold.

In addition, the love story of Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun), the second of 'Three Siblings Bravely' and the youngest, Kim Gun Woo (Lee Yoo Jin) continued to unfold. Previously, Jo Nam Soo (Yang Dae Hyeok) met by chance between Shin Ji Hye (Kim Ji Ahn), the daughter of the CEO of the company and his girlfriend Kim So Rim. The scenes aroused the anger among viewers. On this day, too, Jo Nam Soo and Min Yu Ri were depicted spending time with lovers other than Kim So Rim and Kim Gun Woo, raising curiosity about what kind of ending the four people would overcome in the future.

'a link from a source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022100908084556829

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I don't mind a second Male lead romance for some time,  because right now SJ's mom is getting on my nerves, so I need some distraction. SJ is good but he can't beat all the people around him. TJ is not in a very good position.

I liked it when the two sisters united with their brother in ep. 6. They were upset by the fiance cheating on their bro.

• Like 1

Content Writing Export News Reporter Hwang Soo Yeon.

mb-1665967309198822.jpg

Lee Ha Na faces another crisis after reuniting with her long-lost uncle.

The eighth episode of of the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely', which was broadcast on the 16th, Kim Tae Joo (Lee Na Min) reunited with her uncle Kim Myung Jae (Jeon No Min) and had a happy time, but suddenly lost contact with the uncle whom she trusted.

Kim Tae Joo met his uncle Kim Myung Jae and talked about his childhood and reminisced about his memories. Kim Myung Jae, who appeared as a great success, gave a package of snacks that Kim Tae Joo liked as a child and a luxury bag as a gift. Kim Tae Joo also showed a sincere heart for him, saying that she would come out to help for his uncle who was having difficulties in his business.

Kim Tae Joo called him when Kim Myung Jae didn't show up despite having made an appointment. She tried to make a phone call in a tense atmosphere, but in the end he could not reach his uncle, amplifying her anxiety. She has feeling suspicious, found the hotel where his uncle was staying with the help of Lee Sang Jun (Lim Joo Hwan) and she was shocked by the hotel saying that Kim Myung Jae had never stayed. In particular, she continued her exciting development, as she found out that his uncle used her doctor's credit to even write a loan without her knowledge. 

mb-1665967326189572.jpg

[Photo] KBS 2TV

The 8th episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' recorded a viewer rating of 20.1% (provided by Nielsen Korea, nationwide) and ranked first among all programs aired on Sunday, demonstrating the strength of the weekend drama by continuing its popularity.

'tap on this link'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1642682#_enliple

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

11 hours ago, twink_twink_ said:

She has feeling suspicious, found the hotel where his uncle was staying with the help of Lee Sang Jun (Lim Joo Hwan) and she was shocked by the hotel saying that Kim Myung Jae had never stayed. In particular, she continued her exciting development, as she found out that his uncle used her doctor's credit to even write a loan without her knowledge. 

Shoot. I don't want her uncle to scam TJ, though perhaps he wasn't actually her uncle after all?

I'm getting too sad for both TJ and SJ already when I wanted more cute and funny moments first.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
On 10/10/2022 at 12:22 AM, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure I'm happy about this love triangle actually. And there are other elements of the story that are really uncomfortable to watch.

I can understand why it's slumping in the ratings. I hope it improves quickly since the current plots seem to be a bit of a waste of such a good cast.

I started watching today, up to ep.4 now... Sad to say I share the same feelings as you about the story. Too many unlikable characters with unappealing arc. I can count with fingers of one hand how many characters I am willing to sit through the episodes. It’s sad because I really enjoy watching IJH in a relaxed character, and am invested with the loveline of SJ and TJ. The rest I really couldn’t care less, especially the petty rivalry of the grandmas, the mothers, and the sisters. Too much is too much. 

So all the three siblings are going to face love triangles? Is that why they needed the bravery/boldness as per the title? I can understand how the boyfriend of Soo Rim might be wavering with the new girl he met, and guessing he will be redeemed when he realized his true love for SR, but I really cannot accept the two-timing girlfriend of Gun Woo, who got caught yet still spinning a lie to keep the boyfriend. Please don’t tell me he’s still going to end up paired with her??

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love