Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

11 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I know it is probably posted before, but couldn't resist posting it. It is so dreamy, reflecting reminiscence and memories. I like it.

I love this song a lot. So it helps with the watching. And the lyrics fit the main leads story too. First time I heard it was sung duet by Lee Seung Gi and his voice teacher Lee Sun Hee. Posting here so you can listen to another quite different version of the song. Starts at 12:05. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

photo1573651.jpg

Written By Reporter Yoon Seong Yeol Star News.

optimize.jpg

/Photo = 'Three Siblings Bravely' broadcast screen.

In the 9th episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (sript written Kim In Young, directed by Park Man Young, G&G Production), which was broadcast on the 22nd, Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) was scammed by her uncle Kim Myung Jae (Jeon No Min).

On this day's broadcast, Kim Tae Joo was swindled by Kim Myung Jae for a loan worth 200 million won and was shocked by this. Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) who had suffered from his father's debt in the past, still showed a 'hope for Tae Joo', saying that he would try to raise money for Tae Joo and get random jobs.

Tae Joo moved to a shabby rooftop room at the landlord's request to raise the rent. In the middle of the night, Cha Yun Ho (Lee Tae Seong) came to her and worried about the truth and asked Tae Joo to move to his guesthouse.

Afterwards, Sang Joon found out the address of Tae Joo's rooftop room, came to visit and found Tae Joo with Cha Yun Ho, a subtle air current was formed between the three.

The accidental encounter between Tae Joo and Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) also heightened the emotions. Tae Joo was at Sang Joon's house and met Jang Se Ran while taking the elevator down to meet Yong Sil (Jang Hee Jung), who came to pick her up but she began to be suspicious of the two.

Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) and Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won) also caught the eyes with their complicated relationship. Lee Sang Min was given the Pilates course by Shin Ji Hye (Kim Ji An) and both of them were surprised to fight for each other.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022102307474314863

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

9 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

The brat is blaming TJ for the fiance cheating on her, this is too much

I don't like it, but I'm okay with it... coz this is sometimes what siblings do. Blame it on the easiest person. I am looking forward to her new love-line though. Seems like the guy who was mistaken as electrician will be paired with her? I don't want her to go back to her cheating fiancé. Still don't know what's going to happen to Gun Woo, I also don't want him to be back with the cheating GF.

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

tumblr-aa34b226042879d49f235133818e3c9f-

tumblr-28c433873356fca21d302879879ece74-

Written By Reporter Son Jin Ah MK Sports.

The best 3 famous lines in 'Three Siblings Bravely' have been released.

In the 9th and 10th episodes of the KBS2 weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely ' (script written Kim In Young, directed by Park Man Young, G&G Production), which was broadcast on the 22nd and 23rd, Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) and Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) were scammed by Kim Myung Jae (Jeon No Min) started working at random to help her.

Lee Sang Joon and Kim Tae Joo started arguing loudly over emotional issues and Yoo Jeong Sook (Lee Kyung Jin) and Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) accidentally overheard the conversation, making it difficult to take their eyes off them. After that, Jang Se Ran asked Lee Sang Joon if he broke up with Kim Tae Joo, and Lee Sang Joon claimed, "There is nothing to do but break up. It's because I like her so much." As it was reflected as if he had folded his mind for Kim Tae Joo, he raised curiosity about what kind of relationship it would lead to in the future.

image-readtop-2022-943984-16666558405208

While Kim Tae Joo realized her feelings for Lee Sang Joon belatedly, Lee Sang Joon seemed to have cleared his mind to some extent, increasing the immersion of the viewers. In a situation that stimulates curiosity about what kind of relationship the two will draw by revealing mixed emotional changes, we reviewed the best 3 famous lines.

#3: “I loved you. At the age of thirteen or twenty-four”

Lee Sang Joon went to her former lover, Kim Tae Joo, to have a conversation with her to clear up their misunderstanding. While Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon were continuing their story in an awkward atmosphere, Yoo Jeong Sook and Kim Haeng Bok (Song Seung Hwan) found them together and Yoo Jeong Sook grabbed Lee Sang Joon's hair.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

http://m.mksports.co.kr/drama/view/2022/943984/

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written by KBS Media Lee Nam Hee.

BBSIMAGE-20221030224147-4b4d9883176d8871

In the 12th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written Kim In Young, directed by Park Man Young), aired on the 30th, Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) decided to attend the meeting with Lee Sang Joon's (Lim Joo Hwan) younger sister as they confirmed their feelings for each other. 

0000051069-001-20221030223501572.png

'click'

'source'

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=235415

• Like 3

Should we worry that TJ and SJ have gotten together so early in the drama? I would hope that once they are together, that they would stay together no matter what, especially since they had already broken up once in their youth due to external forces. However, k-dramas are notorious for taking a loving couple and splitting them up for silly reasons.

I hope not since I have felt bad for both TJ and SJ and want them to at least be by each other's sides without reservations. I mean, there actually isn't any reason they can't be together other than that their mothers don't think they should be.

Also, SJ's mother and grandmother wanting TJ's younger brother as a husband for her sister... LOL.

SJ's sister though is a total piece of work. She deserves to be scammed by that actor who is pretending to be a prosecutor. I guess he has hard feelings towards SJ because he thinks SJ took his debut role from him, and now wants to take it out on his family. I do wonder what the story behind that was. I don't think SJ had anything to do with it, but I suspect SJ's mother may have had a hand in it.

• Like 2

Content Writing AtStyle Reporter Hwang Yeon Do.

202211031021453410-51.jpg

Still cuts of Lee Ha Na and Lim Joo Hwan from 'Three Siblings Bravely' have been released. In the 12th episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Brave', the cute charms of Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) and Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) started dating in earnest, made viewers laugh. The two met at the meeting place to attend Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won)'s meeting at the end of the broadcast and gave an impressive ending.

In the midst of this, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon in the photo released by 'Three Siblings Bravely' on the 3rd is meaningful with revealing an unusual atmosphere, unlike the courageous figure that predicted a head-on breakthrough for both families in the last broadcast.

202211031021453410-2.jpg

(Photo=G&G Production)

Kim Tae Joo came out of the bathroom first, is looking at Lee Sang Joon wet with water, and in the face of Kim Tae Joo with a bewildered expression, curiosity is growing as to what happened in the bathroom.

On the other hand, Lee Sang Joon is staring at Kim Tae Joo with an expression full of anger and concern. He is holding Kim Tae Joo's arm and talking with sharp eyes, so attention is focused on dazzling conversation.

'a link from a source'

https://m.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=202211031021453410

• Like 2

after watching episodem 13 raw,  I am completly lost. lol 

Lee Sang Min is huge BRAT!!  she is so selfish and now she has been stood up. Does she deserve thiss ???? 

I think she does. but I can't help but think her uncle had a hand in all this ??

• Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

After watching episode 7 with subtitles , I am so satisfied.  Lee Sang Mi deserved it all but even though she has been PLAYED, HER ATTITUDE IS STILL THE SAME. Her whole family is feeling sorry for her but she has ruined so many people. Her fiancee actually liked her until she ridiculed him without thinking about his feelings. Did she even love him , I think she was in love with the the act of getting Married. 

SHe is rude, selfish and lazy. She uses her brother's money and the perks that come with it without his permission. She is even rude to her own uncle. Her uncle is just awful too, he could have said something but because of his tiff with his niece, he kept his mouth shut. 

smh smh

• Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

My intuition on the Fl and ML fees like they are going to break up soon. It is staring to look like it’s not in the stars. 

Quesion 
Who has a BIRTH SECRET??????? 

Why did Jang Young Sik punch the SM’s ex fiancé?? Was it for Sang Min or Sang Joon???

Sang Min got what she deserves and everyone around her is feeling sorry for her. It really pisses me off. 

• Like 1

Although still skipping scenes, I enjoyed watching ep.13 and 14.... For two reasons.

One is watching SM crying and being devastated because of the wedding scam she went through 😈 Yes, she deserves it, and even after being humiliated like that, she hasn’t eaten enough of humble pie and continued to be a selfish annoying brat. The family is accommodating her too much. Whatever for? Did they owe her something?

The other reason is watching the romance starting between So Rim and Chairman Shin. I cannot believe he is actually the father of that girl SR’s boyfriend cheated with. With the same surname, I had guessed they might be related, but I thought they will be siblings... I am so looking forward to the development of So Rim’s arc. The boyfriend for sure will be empty-handed by the end of the drama. He couldn’t possibly be or want to be come the son-in-law of So Rim, right? 😂 Although I wouldn’t mind seeing him having to bow and respect MIL So Rim 😈 Having said this, So Rim is a poor Pilates instructor 🤦🏻‍♀️ She continues to let her students be at risk while doing the exercises. Safety is not her priority. If she were my instructor, I would’ve quit, or demand another instructor 😔😆

Gun Woo is really going to be paired with SJ’s aunt?? 😓 

MTDzeiV.gif