Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Wait! Just watched episode 19, and Ji Woo really is SJ's son? Or at least, JW's parents and SJ's mother think he is.

I was rather shocked too. It’s unbelievable that SJ would have had a fling while so deeply in love with TJ, which is still the case now.

So what I’m thinking is that this is a scenario/scheme that his cousin came up with to get SJ’s mother be paying money to him. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So what I’m thinking is that this is a scenario/scheme that his cousin came up with to get SJ’s mother be paying money to him. 

Oh! That had not even crossed my mind! Do you think the cousin is really that nefarious? Also, I still want to know if anyone actually did a DNA test on JW at all. However, the cousin does seem to harbor some ill feelings towards SJ's mother, so maybe?

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Such sweet scene here... My favorite couple 😍 Their common love for stationeries made them even more adorable. 

They're cute, but the age gaps in this drama are a bit shocking for a family drama.

- MY and SR have a gap of about 20 years. If they do end up together, his daughter would only be a couple of years younger than SR. Not to mention if the daughter does end up marrying her boyfriend, in which case SR's ex-fiancee could become her son-in-law.

- GW and HJ have a gap of about 10 years, and while they've kissed and all, if they do end up together, then GW would go from being TJ's younger brother to being her uncle, since she is now married to SJ.

These are totally wild thoughts and definitely flirting with makjang territory. MY and SR could potentially resolve the issue by MY's daughter not marrying SR's ex-fiancee, though his daughter is just not going to be happy about that. However, the GW and HJ romance and how it relates to TJ and SJ is completely weird. Though, once all the family relationships come out, I think there will be strong opposition to the GW/HJ romance from both of their families.

• Like 3

Couldn't wait, so watched ep 20. Not sure what to think. So, JW may be SJ's son after all?!? It's unclear what the circumstances were, but it's implied that SJ's coordi from back then may have slept with SJ and had his son. She told the cousin that she was pregnant with SJ's child, and then SJ's mother decided to give her a bunch of money and had the son raised as the cousin's 2nd son instead. Also not sure why the mother has popped up now, though it's also implied that it's to get more money, however, that mother seems determined to have her son acknowledged as SJ's son? Though, if that's the case, then why not just go to the press instead of a note to TJ.

I suppose it could have happened. Since his stylist would have been with him constantly, especially after TJ broke up with SJ, I suppose he could have found comfort in the stylist's arms. As I've said, I'm not sure what to think, but the drama seems to be leading us to think that JW was SJ's son after all.

Anyway, next week seems to be one of pivotal developments. TJ will ask SJ about the son mentioned in the note, GW and HJ may realize their complicated relationship, and SR may realize that her beloved MY is actually the CEO of the company that she's doing some work for.

• Like 3

Written by Exports News Reporter Lee Jin Jin

Lee Ha Na from 'Three Siblings Bravely' received a note from Lim Joo Hwan that they have a son.

On the 20th episode of KBS 2TV's 'Three Siblings Bravely', which aired on the 27th, Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) found out that Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) had a son.

On this day, Lee Sang Joon reported his marriage to Kim Tae Joo and planned to announce the news of his marriage through an article after the drama ended. Lee Sang Joon revealed to her, "There was a picture of the two of us together," and she was surprised, saying, "Where?"

Lee Sang Joon confided, "Near your house. By the end of the drama, I will simply publish the news of the marriage as an article."

1669552381671490.jpg

1669552406175453.jpg

KBS broadcast screen

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1659286

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

- MY and SR have a gap of about 20 years.

In the drama, MY is 47 yo and SR is 35 yo. So a 12 years difference. His daughter is 25 yo. 

GW and HJ have a gap of about 10 years

GW is 33 and HJ is 40. Workable but I really wonder how the seniority order is going to be 😅 Is it even allowed? Because technically, they have become extended family. 

if anyone actually did a DNA test on JW at all.

I don’t know because I was skipping a lot of scenes at the beginning. Almost drop this drama even if not for seeing the new pairings for SR and GW 😆

I think the coordi only wanted money. If that’s really the case.... I still hope it’s just a scheme because 😱 how awkward it is to resolve this matter. Especially poor JW having to go through this. Though the two brothers somehow have an inkling and taking it rather casually like it didn’t really bother them if it’s true. I mean, if I were them, I will be more insistent to find out the truth. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Though the two brothers somehow have an inkling and taking it rather casually like it didn’t really bother them if it’s true. I mean, if I were them, I will be more insistent to find out the truth. 

It seems JW is being a bit more casual about it then SB. When SB thought that he was the adopted one, he looked pretty devastated. JW has harbored suspicions a lot longer, so he's had more time to process the idea of being adopted.

I didn't realize the ages were made to be closer. Still large gaps, but not as large as I had thought. Still potentially makjang.

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

GW is 33 and HJ is 40. Workable but I really wonder how the seniority order is going to be 😅 Is it even allowed? Because technically, they have become extended family. 

I don't think it's illegal any more, however, it would definitely be frowned upon as improper. Still think it would be really funny for GW to become SJ and TJ's uncle. :lmao2:

As for the DNA test, I'm assuming it was done, because otherwise, it would be really strange. Also, SJ mentioned how YS had done a DNA test while drunk but had grabbed the wrong toothbrushes or something like that. It was probably to cover up the DNA test that they had done that SJ had somehow caught wind of. Not sure though because they haven't directly addressed it. Just a few mentions of DNA tests, including SB finding that fragment, the boys confronting SJ about it, and SJ replying with that story about YS.

Curious where the story will go from here though.

• Like 3

I haven't watched this weekend drama yet. But i might do it considering there is an age gap couple?. So Eun's character is having a large age gap?. I have a weakness for age gap couples :D .

@stroppyse @ktcjdrama

I do remember the family drama called "Family's Honor" had one of the couples having a large gap. Can't remember exactly, i think it was 12 years in the drama but 23 years in real life and they were my favorite in the drama.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

i think it was 12 years in the drama but 23 years in real life

Here, the RL age gap of the actor and actress is 18 years. Their feelings for each other are developing quite naturally. I love watching them.

When you start this, maybe you have to bear the first few episodes. I skipped a lot of scenes at the beginning. But it's now one of the few dramas that I would scour through the raw clips because I couldn't wait to see the development.

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@Zoaze, I agree with @ktcjdramathat the first few episodes were kind of terrible. For me, it was because I felt so sorry for TJ who kept getting scolded by her mother and grandmother.  TJ's mother was a widower with TJ from her first marriage when she met and married her husband. Her husband's mother was vehemently opposed to the marriage and threw water on TJ's mother and everything.

TJ ended up having to take care of her new siblings (after the parents had them, of course). The grandmother liked her grandchildren but was always mean to TJ.

Later on, when SR was about to marry her then boyfriend/fiancee, TJ's mother even suggested that TJ give up her apartment that TJ had paid for so that SR and her hubby could have a newlywed place to live. TJ was upset by this. SR's bf later blamed TJ's reluctance to give them her apartment which he found humiliating in front of their families as the reason that he wanted to break up with SR. Of course, it was really because the jerk had met the daughter of the company CEO and had been making time with her, but TJ was a convenient excuse.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

She knew her from Pilates class that she attended previously. But she doesn’t know her father knows SR. she also doesn’t know her bf cheated on SR to be with her. 

I can’t wait for her to find out about it. I like the CEO’s daughter, she is so sweet. She will be hurt but I wish she find out sooner than later. 
Her father and SR are so cute together. Watching them at the stationary store was so cute . 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

I can’t wait for her to find out about it. I like the CEO’s daughter, she is so sweet. She will be hurt but I wish she find out sooner than later. 
Her father and SR are so cute together. Watching them at the stationary store was so cute . 

Agreed. She's a nice girl, and definitely deserve better than the jerk who abandoned his childhood sweetheart/girlfriend/fiancee to chase after another woman with a wealthier background. Honestly, she needs someone who wants to be with her whether she is rich or poor. She has no guarantees that he will stick with her if her family hits a rough patch, or she doesn't inherit it all after all.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@ktcjdrama @UnniSara @stroppyse Ahh okay. I thought she might be a nasty character. Hopefully CEO punish him badly.

She is very naive and I fear one thing that SR’s ex may manipulate her. Did you see how he tried to BRIBE HER. Lol lol  

This guy has no money and he isn’t a good person at all. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488661fc4db834ba231af3

I find SR’s ex so funny. He is the actual STALKEE because he is always following the CEO’s daughter to attach himself to her. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@UnniSara Can't say much since i havent started yet. I can always always hope SR,MY & MY daughter punish him all 3 🤣. Betting MY won't let him off easily for hurting SR and gold digging his way through his daughter.

@Zoaze, you have got to start watching this drama! Just fast forward some of the earlier episodes and catch up to us. :laugh:

• Party! 2

@stroppyse Guess i'll start soon and will be caught up until the weekend. I will FF/SKIP through the episodes until ep 20. Althought i liked the Male Lead in Ugly Alert, from what i've seen on twitter, they seem kinda boring. I find age gap romance fun. Since i like Kim So Eun alot i'm looking forward to hit. Her love interest i've seen in several dramas before. If i'm not wrong i saw him atleast in both Jumong and Gwanggaeto the great. Might be wrong thought. How is the younger brothers age gap romance?

Also hope this drama is better with balancing screen time of the 3 couples than it was in IBN

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Her love interest i've seen in several dramas before. If i'm not wrong i saw him atleast in both Jumong and Gwanggaeto the great.

Yes. Kim Seung Soo is a veteran actor who has been in a lot of dramas, including being the leading man in the daily drama 'First Love Again' which was really good.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

How is the younger brothers age gap romance?

It's cute as well, though I'm not sure how it's going to play out. She was his professor when he was at uni, so they have a cute back story and all. The reason I'm uncertain is because when they realize that they are already in-laws, they'll have a freak out moment, plus their respective families will probably oppose it.

Having said that, Gun Woo, the younger brother, is a real sweetie and very mature and centered, unlike his sister, So Rim, who still has some growing up to do. Hyun Jung, SJ's aunt, is also practical and independent without a lot of weird emotional tantrums, so she's a good character as well. I like the younger man-older romance that GW and HJ have going on, in isolation. Just not sure what to expect after the various reveals.

Btw, a fun little fact- that the actress playing HJ is the evil female 2nd lead in the drama 'First Love Again' where she plays Kim Seung Soo's character's wife who became his wife by scheming and ultimately loses him. :smile:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse I think i might remember that one? did the FL in that drama lose her memories/separated from her child in the beginning?. Which one is your favorite couple of the 3 ones?

Yes! That is right. And, her child is the male lead's son, but the male lead had been in an accident way back then and didn't realize he had a son.

I'm actually not sure who my favorite couple is. I like the OTP a lot, but their story line is a tad boring, plus I keep feeling badly for them because their families keep getting in the way. However, I like that they decided to be together, no matter what, even going as far as to register their marriage even though they haven't had the ceremony yet, so I'll only be disappointed if they decide they have to separate for whatever reason.

I like SR and MY because they are definitely a case of opposites attract, but in a good way, in that they complement each other so well. MY needs some fun and spontaneity from someone who adores him, while SR needs a stabilizing influence who adores her.

I like GW and the aunt as separate characters, but not sure how I feel about them together. Still, I'm fine if they end up being together as long as the other couples get to be together as well.

• Like 4