File:Gaus Electronics-p1.jpg   

Gauss Electronics

(가우스 전자)

Director: Park Joon Soo

Writer: Kwak Baek Soo (webcomic)

Broadcast: ENA, Olleh TV, Seezn

Episodes: 12

Synopsis:

A drama about the work and love lives of the young employees in the Marketing 3 Division at Gaus Electronics.

Note:

Have not seen any of the webcomics that this is based on, however, the writer has a unique sense of humor. The writer's name is also a bit of a joke and probably not his/her birth name since "baek soo" translates into "unemployed or jobless person". The characters names are also indicative of running jokes. I will try to elaborate in the cast post when I can.

sources: wikipedia.org, asianwiki.com

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@ktcjdrama Is it? I was hoping someone would watch it so I can decide if I should start it. I watched the first couple of minutes when it aired but got distracted with other things and I haven't continued. 

I really like it so far. I like the many laughed out loud moments but not overly done. Definitely a refresher with all the other heavy dramas. I am watching at actual normal speed, if that means anything, hahaaa

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I finished all 6 aired episodes yesterday. It’s really super entertaining watch. It’s those LOL moments where you double over and be thigh-slapping. The acting and comedic timing is just so on point, complemented by sound effects and music, just perfect. 

Come watch this @abs-oluteM@SilverMoonTea

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I finished all 6 aired episodes yesterday. It’s really super entertaining watch. It’s those LOL moments where you double over and be thigh-slapping. The acting and comedic timing is just so on point, complemented by sound effects and music, just perfect. 

Come watch this @abs-oluteM@SilverMoonTea

Okay...I saw some clips and it was hilarious. Will find some time. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 2 weeks later...

@ktcjdrama I just caught the first two episodes of this and it was hilarious. It's one crazy office drama but a nice break from all the serious or melo stuff I am watching. It's like those office sitcoms. 

Like all the leads & of course everything is a bit extra considering the genre. Also very happy to see Baek Sung Hyun as Ma Tan. He had my heart in Our Blues playing a teenage father-to-be.

I cracked up when he literally took out his golden spoon :laugh:

FgeOfXOaMAAURyj?format=jpg&name=large

FgeOkAhaUAEOzVO?format=jpg&name=large

@mademoiselle this was really quite fun , you can check out. Each episode is around 45 mins

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just caught the first two episodes of this and it was hilarious. It's one crazy office drama but a nice break

O yeah, you’ve started! 

Yes, @mademoiselle come watch. Sorry for the late tag. Wasn’t sure if this is something you’d enjoy or not 😅

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O yeah, you’ve started! 

Yes, @mademoiselle come watch. Sorry for the late tag. Wasn’t sure if this is something you’d enjoy or not 😅

I happen to be a bit free today and I find myself wanting to binge. I finish eps 3. This drama is so funny. And I like that we have two separate love lines. 

@Tofu Are you watching this? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I spent a whatever free time I had binging on this. The drama is easy to watch so I am up to eps 9. 

The leads do have chemistry. This scene was from eps 9 was hilarious ..can't believe that the GM thought they were fighting! By the way, this is the 1st time I have seen this actor who plays the GM have a decent character. Most of the time , he plays characters where you really want to slap!

Fgt-ni7acAAedIG?format=jpg&name=large

Fgt-upuakAU7PLm?format=jpg&name=small

One of my favorite things in this drama is watching Ma Tan discover some new street food or drink that he's parents had never let him have. He's character probably has the most growth in this show. 

• Like 2

Ep.11 ~ I laughed so hard when MaTan said the famous 

Spoiler

“worship me” from Liberation Notes 🤣

and then laughed even harder at the ending scene. 

I am rather reluctant to start watching the finale ep.12, because then it’s like I will have no more episode to watch 😭 I guess I might delay it for just a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ep.11 ~ I laughed so hard when MaTan said the famous 

Reveal hidden contents

and then laughed even harder at the ending scene. 

I am rather reluctant to start watching the finale ep.12, because then it’s like I will have no more episode to watch 😭 I guess I might delay it for just a bit. 

That was the only one I recognised immediately! But I couldn’t recognize all the other famous lines. 

I have only watched till eps 11. So sad that to only have one episode left . Poor Ma Tan got rejected :nervous:. But then again , she gave some pretty valid reasons.

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, this scene was pretty hilarious.

I haven't even started yet, but it's ending. I'm just going to have to binge all the episodes at some point.

Do check out. Such a fun & easy to watch drama. A bit OTT at times but if you don’t think too hard , it’s very entertaining 

• Like 1

@abs-oluteM I laughed at Ma Tan's each and every attempt to be like Kim Jong Kook.

This one is from Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye's "of course"

Then the lines are from:

- Lovers in Paris (

- Descendants of the Sun 

- Phoenix

- Liberation Notes

The Chinese subs has the name of the dramas.

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Aiyo poor Ma Tan.... eps 12 spoiler

Spoiler

But I think not all is lost for him....think he finally gets it and maybe KangMi will have a change of heart down the line when she gets to know the real him

Anyway , I am done with the series . SO much fun and thank you for tagging me on this.

I don't want to say goodbye ...the cast really grew on me. 

This one too . :laugh: