• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@ActorLeeMinHo

🍰𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙. 𝟘𝟞. 𝟚𝟚🍰 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝑬𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵! Happy birthday to actor Lee Min-ho! Please look forward to the future moves of actor Lee Min-ho, who shows an irreplaceable luxury performance in every work!

#Happyminhoday # Lee Min-ho Happy Birthday # Lee Min Ho # US nose #leeminho #minoz

E4cxzrtUcAITKo7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

So my mother who started watching k-dramas recently asked me to find a show with "a good looking guy who used to be a model" - her friend said. Who? I don't know. Then I caught her watching Heirs - ah so this was the good looking guy 😆

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1
  • 2 months later...

Hahahahahahaha I didn't even know @Chocolate and @ssteph had posted in June. Emperor hasn't visited frozen palace for a while until gotten wind of rumoured dating news 🤣

Your mum is funny, not that she is wrong (good looking bit) but he's not a model though. So, this, what does your antenna tell you about this news? Dispatch is likely not to be wrong, although LJS & PHS were caught too & denied. There was a guy on the right in the car so they are not alone.

@abs-oluteM No big gossips yet. Think the new Minoz & TKEM shippers will be heart broken but the old ones are more experienced now and he is much older so old Minoz thinks it's ok for him to date. But they are looking into who the girl is 🤣😂

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle just woke up to that news.... !!! MYM was quick to deny it although I doubt considering how Dispatch is hardly wrong !!!1 :D

Royal Court Ladies will be heart broken... 

This is what happens when your oppa is away from your eyes for a long time..... I was pretty much the last person to get the news....lol... Pachinko is taking way too much time if you ask me .... its almost as if he is once again coming back from military training...more than an year....its too much if you ask me ... :)

• Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle just woke up to that news.... !!! MYM was quick to deny it although I doubt considering how Dispatch is hardly wrong !!!1 :D

Royal Court Ladies will be heart broken... 

This is what happens when your oppa is away from your eyes for a long time..... I was pretty much the last person to get the news....lol... Pachinko is taking way too much time if you ask me .... its almost as if he is once again coming back from military training...more than an year....its too much if you ask me ... :)

Hahahaha what took you so long! I'm not too fussed about the airing date, the perks of having so many Oppa - they take turns to keep us occupied. xP I think not so many heart breaks since he's denied it. Haha.

@mademoiselle i don't have too many oppas .... i am old... i like old people and old people are picky....  gong yoo , hyun bin , Song Joong Ki , Ju Ji Hoon.... they are mostly my original oppas...

they are so picky that I have to keep waiting ... ;) hence lee min ho is awaited patiently or more because the last one was not upto the mark hence want to know what is being offered now !!

Plus I just cant watch a lot of dramas just because of oppas... latest I like HP which I think everyone has liked.... after vincenzo , only YAMG caught my eyes... rest if I cannot sit through 2-3 episodes , I drop it...I HAVE TO BE ENTERTAINED... you mostly watch all dramas.... I rather can't ... my age is catching up with me :P :P

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2021.11.18 Lee Min Ho And Gong Hyo Jin In Talks To Lead New Space-Themed Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin may be uniting in Seo Sook Hyang’s new drama!

An industry representative reported on November 18 that Lee Min Ho has been cast as the male lead of “Ask the Stars” (literal title).

In response to the report, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment clarified, “‘Ask the Stars’ is one of several projects that he was offered. Nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Lee Min Ho rose to fame with hit dramas including “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” “Heirs,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and more. He has completed filming for his new drama “Pachinko,” which is scheduled to premiere in 2022.

source

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...