Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@ktcjdrama @Nohamahmoud2002   I caught the 1st episode. The FL is quite likeable & strong but she's got crappy in laws that are gonna drive us nuts. I am guessing she's still staying there because it gives her support to raise her daughter. I can see why she's working PT so hard - she's probably trying to save up $$ to get out , lol! I would if I were her.  ML's the favoured grandson & the old man who comes regularly to the convenience store is the owner of the entire chain or franchise. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The usual site I watch from does not have this drama. So I'm gonna have to go to another site, which is laden with funny ads, sigh...

Download adblock browser, it will prevent ads

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 are subs out yet? I’ll be checking this one out 

Guess the subs will be next day, I watch without subs for now 

• Like 3

It’s moving quite fast... They’re working at the same store already. 

The office of the stepbrother is such a downgrade from the supposed big building and the mother’s office. :laugh: I hope we don’t get to see that office too often. 

This drama is quite refreshing for me because there are many new faces. Basically I only recognize 2 faces (ML and grandpa), haha... And most interesting for me, the FL, I kept thinking why her looks feel so familiar when I haven’t seen her act before, like where have I seen her before, and then I remember one of my cousins looks very much like her. The facial features 😃

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

@ktcjdrama @Nohamahmoud2002 I am all caught up. This show is nice & easy to watch. 

First time I am watching the FL too.. I like how her character is written - she's got spunk. Even when before she got married , you can tell she had a mind of her own when she refused to abort the baby. I really hope she moves out but of course she needs the late husband's family to help with her daughter. But agree that  her in laws are all not great - the brother-in-law is the worst. I am guessing he and YY were friends 1st before she became the sis-in-law. So he takes advantage her friendship & their family ties. 

So ML used to be blind. I didn't really read the synopsis before starting this so I suppose his cornea was her late husband's. I guess this will be revealed like a few thousand years later :laugh:...hahaha kidding maybe midpoint of the drama. Actually @ktcjdrama , you're right. The pace is fast - faster than what I expected. I like the haroboji. He will be baby chick's greatest supporter when the leads begin something romantically 

@stroppyse @Min86 @Mizv this show is not bad for a daily. Quite a decent watch. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

I hope they will soften up the color of foundation on the FL’s face. It’s too white!! Can see the stark difference with her forehead by the hairline and her neck.

Very interesting that HM and YY are cousin-in-law... wonder how they will handle the love triangle, especially with the meddling of the nosy mothers. 

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The previews are interesting, but cryptic since I haven't started watching this drama yet, and don't know the characters as yet. Thanks for posting them @Nohamahmoud2002 as well as starting the thread. It looks interesting, though, as a daily drama, I'm sure it'll have its usual trove of exasperating tropes to get through. :lmao2:

You are welcome chingu 🙂

I have some trouble memorizing names lol. 

YY's inlaws are more horrible. Her sister in law wants a job in her friend's clinic. I am glad that YY made her do chores in return lol. 

• Like 2

Am all caught up to eps 8 . The drama is quite a pleasant watch though YY's MIL and BIL scenes are the ones I can't stand the most . They top the annoying character list & so I find myself pressing the FF button at times.  But the leads scenes  make up for it. Love their interactions - though they do bicker, they also have very civilised conversations & I enjoy watching them work in the store together.

But of course 2nd FL , HaeMi is now in the picture ....so there'll be more annoying scenes to come. I am assuming she'll end up becoming the brother's love interest. The younger brother seems like a decent chap and the brothers do get along. Hope it stays that way.

Written preview for Ep 9  that someone posted on the site I was using to watch the show

Kyung-joon goes to the house to meet Haemi, who is arriving soon. The mistake in YY's clothes caught on her mind the whole time, and after making a phone call, he fell into a deep conflict when he heard the voice of YY who was drunk and upset...

-----------

He's falling for her ....faster than I expected. 

16 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

YY's inlaws are more horrible. Her sister in law wants a job in her friend's clinic. I am glad that YY made her do chores in return lol. 

Agreed. The SIL is just as spoiled as the BIL...

• Like 1

Really dislike YY MIL… won’t have anything positive to say so will probably just refrain from mentioning her while watching this drama.

For the love triangle guess it will be KEH  is the deceased best friend, that has puppy love for YY. Already feel sorry the dude.  He’s completely has no chance.   KJ has  the eye transplant of  YY deceased hubby.  It will be interesting when that is revealed later.

I agree about the make up.  I can see it’s very badly blended in.  maybe it’s sunburn ? 😂

I want some beef bone soup.  This talk about food always makes me hungry when watching. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am glad YY talked back to her in-laws, but it is still too mild, I think 😆 She is still being respectful. Urgh! I really cannot stand the childish whiny MIL... Nothing to like about her at all. Nothing nasty, just an ungrateful immature unwise MIL.

I wonder how the pairing will be for the secondary characters. Eun Jin and Eun Ho are siblings, there are no way they will be paired with Do Shik and his sister simultaneously. She likes Eun Ho, right? Not just simply because she wants to work at his hospital....? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama They will definitely pair Dosik and Doyoung with Eunjin and Eunho. Doyoung likes Eunho. Thats why she wants the job. Doyoung has potential to develop and mature, compared to Dosik. I do not like that they are gonna pair Dosik and Eunjin. She deserves far better like Grandpa secretary and KJ friend. Atleast Eunjin can reign Dosik in with fear....

Only good one in that family is the Grandma. While Doyoung has potential.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am glad YY talked back to her in-laws,

That was such a highlight for eps 9. What makes this show a nice watch is that although the FL is quite pitiful because of her circumstances , she's not a pushover and knows how to stand up for herself. At times she doesn't say anything mainly for their sake and not cause she is too timid. I am glad she is saving up money for a studio of her own. 

Hello @Zoaze. Welcome to the forums. Glad you joined us here. 

I like YY's bestie EunJin , and I hope too she doesn't gets paired up with that awful BIL. 

HaeMi may also have potential of getting on my nerves but hopefully she turns up more sensible like her dad  and not like her spendthrift mother.

So far I really like how our ML here is written. Off to check out eps 10

• Like 1