Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

They will definitely pair Dosik and Doyoung with Eunjin and Eunho.

Welcome to the forum! 😊 and thanks for responding to my post. The thing with Korean family is, they are usually not allowed to marry within family. If one pair is successful (become family), the other pair wouldn’t be approved by the family. Which made me doubt Eun Ho will be paired with Do Young. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

HaeMi may also have potential of getting on my nerves but hopefully she turns up more sensible like her dad  and not like her spendthrift mother

She does seem to show some sensibility. She was the one realizing that it’s rude to be in someone’s room when that person is not around. And she told her mother what Grandpa said about the overly gifting. It’s KJ I am more concerned about for now... It seemed that he might have some issues that are yet to be revealed to us. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Thanks, i've been lurking for a while, but with a new drama i might aswell do an account here. Been using Soompi for years under the name "Lunkera". But i see less and less people on soompi.

Hello chingu, I use the same name in soompi. 

I came here long ago because I like my friends @stroppyse and @abs-oluteM , so I wanted to be with them.

We are not really many here, dailies are less watched than before, I guess. I am glad @ktcjdrama joined here too in the thread. 

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hi @Zoaze, I remember Lunkera from soompi! Nice to have you join us on the threads here. I think that with more chats available on twitter/insta, forums like us or soompi forums seem to be getting less and less traffic. While I was a mod on soompi, I remember that we worried a lot about not being able to attract new forum members, even as soompi was ramping up their articles and other community areas.

Anyway, this is a very cute drama. The FL's MIL and her SIL and BIL are very annoying, but at least the FL has the support of her FIL, though not sure how he's really going to feel when the FL is ready to start a new relationship. Given how young she was widowed, though, she totally deserves to be with someone else who will love her and her child, so hopefully, the in-laws won't be total monsters trying to keep her from starting anything new.

Also, I think it's rare for a woman to continue to live with her in-laws, taking care of all of them as the FL is doing.

I'm enjoying the scenes between the FL and ML.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 10/15/2022 at 11:14 PM, gilaswan said:

I was enjoying this drama for its lightheartedness (was finding Golden Spoon a tad too intense), up until the latest episode when the ex-wife came back. I knew she would, but it’s annoying. Couldn’t they have left her out of the mix? Didn’t like that she came in as the legal advisor to HJ. 

@gilaswan I think you're talking about Love In Contract right? 

Spoiler

--------------------------

Ooooo I just finished eps 10 ....so I am guessing we will not be getting more scenes at the convenience store since KJ is gonna join the head office? I do love their time there.  From preview , I am assuming grandad will try to encourage YY to go for the interview again? 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM Yeah he will. He has his eyes on her after all from watching over her for the last 3 years. Grandpa knows she has the same working ethics and morals like himself and also KJ. From working at the store, KJ has seen it also, she is extremely professional. YY will probably distance herself from both KJ and Grandpa after finding of their identities.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

so I am guessing we will not getting more scenes at the convenience store since KJ is gonna join the head office?

All caught up as well. From the preview for ep 11, it seems that YY will get up the nerve to apply for the position at the TS head office after all, probably with grandfather's encouragement. So, it seems that the scenes of them working in the convenience store will be limited after this week. However, it served its purpose since YY and KJ have gotten a chance to know each other better.

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Yeah he will. He has his eyes on her after all from watching over her for the last 3 years. Grandpa knows she has the same working ethics and morals like himself and also KJ. From working at the store, KJ has seen it also, she is extremely professional. YY will probably distance herself from both KJ and Grandpa after finding of their identities.

Totally agree with you about all of your points. I also think that YY will try to distance herself initially from both KJ and his grandfather once she finds out who they are. Though, I wouldn't have thought that she would find out immediately?

Anyway, it's still the very early start, so I'm hoping for loads of more cute moments before the really angsty bits start.

I really like the friendship between YY and her friend Eun Jin as well. That is what besties are for! I hope that EJ doesn't end up with YY's slacker BIL.

Though, I think that Eun Woo has a crush on YY, though given that she was married to his best friend, he couldn't really act on his feelings before. Actually, he probably still can't, but it's clear that he tries to look out after her and he definitely felt jealousy that YY was on KJ's back. I hope that it doesn't become a full blown triangle romance situation. Ugh.

• Like 3

@stroppyse Depends on what position KJ has. Since i think he studied marketing i'm guessing he will be team leader for the marketing team? don't remember. So YY may not find out immedietly that KJ is the eldest grandson of TS Retail. Think it will take longer for YY to find out about grandpa. Since he is more or less retired from office work, but still have very much power apparently. Also KJ doesn't know of YY relation to his granfather.

From the char profiles, it seems she's going to end up with Dosik. Would like her to end up with Grandpa's secretary instead though.

I rather Doyoung end up with Eunho than Dosik end up with Eun-jin. But seems like they going for both pairing. Eun-jin deserve much better than that guy. 

We don't get really good friendships in daily dramas from what i've watched. I do love YY and Eun-jin friendship so much with how she stands up for YY and scolds YY also for putting up with all that. Reminds me of relationship with FL and her bestie/roommate in "Person Who Gives Happiness".

Also hoping for good parts with the leads. I hope KJ and Grandpa find out about FL being a widow with a child relatively early.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Starting from last episode, YY called KJ honey and pretended to be a couple and acting cute. Then she pointed at the surveillence camera.

YY did buy shoes for Mirinae and at the same time bought slippers for KJ. KJ said its his last shift. He gave YY a pair of sneakers. YY gave KJ the notebook of all she have recorded regarding convenience store. YY says its all in her haid anyway i think.

Episode 12 Preview

After seeing the TS Retail intern job posting, Young-i reaffirms her will not to run away this time. Suddenly, I feel Kyung-jun's vacancy and wonder if he's doing well.
Meanwhile, Chairman Jang became uncomfortable with Yoon-hee's check-ins, which began ahead of Kyung-jun's departure to the headquarters.
Kyung-jun makes Yoon-hee immobile by telling him not to meddle because he is the one holding his own painting and brush…

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

The FIL is good, he bought herbal medicine for YY and defended her. Her brat SIL took her job at the clinic, I feel so bad for YY :(

The new girl in the love triangle will be a source of trouble :(

Don't know when she will give up. Hopefully she will go to the brother soon.  HM's mom is so provocative just like her daughter. :(

will YY work with KJ? I think haraboji will help them both, he already likes YY. If he finds out about her daughter, will he change his mind,?

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Zoaze said:

tarting from last episode, YY called KJ honey and pretended to be a couple and acting cute. Then she pointed at the surveillence camera.

I laughed my head off here. It turned out more comedic than I expected. With every passing episode I love the leads interactions and their personalities more & more. I am so glad that they didn't make her a pityful character despite the hardships she's enduring , and that despite coming from a good background he isn't a spoilt brat. KJ is such a kind and sweet person. They were both so thoughtful buying shoes for each other.

15 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

will YY work with KJ? I think haraboji will help them both, he already likes YY. If he finds out about her daughter, will he change his mind,?

I agree that KJ already has budding feelings for YY. Maybe he will back off once he finds out that she has a daughter at first. There's a lot to consider dating someone who has a child and I won't blame him. I do hope she'll work for him or with him...ahhhhh will they both go through the internship programme, perhaps? 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM Would be fun if they both start as interns since they can interact even more than as a boss and intern. I find these early friendship between them refreshing and KJ already showing interest in YY, he just doesn't know it himself yet.

I think that YY has gone throught harassment several times in the last 3 years so that's why she bounced back fast and was able to adapt. It was funny how taken aback KJ was :D . Well, since in the drama, YY has been married so its not that strange that she could do something like that without being affected. I did love that scene.

@Nohamahmoud2002 Yeah i think grandpa might be against it for a while, but he really likes YY so i hope it won't last too long. I wonder how they gonna use the cornea transplant. Will it give permission from grandpa or KJ father?. I would be more happy if they get married first. Maybe around 80s?. Then have a small separation when it's revealed about SJ apparent role in YY late husband death. Best solution be SJ in prison and Stepmom either dead or thrown out of the family permanently. Cause of her potentially causing KJ blindness in the past.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 13 Preview

Young-i narrowly arrived at the interview room. She takes a deep breath and holds her heart and enters the interview room, but she is pointed out by the interviewers because her motivation is too advanced, and she is put in an embarrassing situation. At the same time, Kyung-joon gets the interviewers' liking despite Yoon-hee's interference...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama I don't think it will bother KJ much. Don't know about grandpa. He is older and they are usually more conservative and i think most parents prefer their children/grandchildren would prefer someone who doesn't have a child. But would accept it for their childs happiness. Grandpa already like YY alot, so maybe it won't take much from his side. KJ father will oppose, but he might give in after finding out the cornea transplant came from YY late husband. I think when they get married, YY and Mirinae will be very loved by grandpa. Hope he last until the end of the drama. Since its a kbs1 drama, we can hope it stays relatively mild.

• Like 2

O gosh, I had to laugh at the state that YY arrived in for the interview. All sweaty and messy hair, with a soiled shirt... She is one confident girl! 😄 I don’t understand though what’s wrong with taking the jacket from Eun Jin. At least it will cover up the mess of her shirt. I know that she wants to be herself but IMO, good presentation of self is still a basic to show respect to others. 

• Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

Episode ends with Mirinae answering YY phone. YY gets the result but we dont. YY cries. I'm guessing it's happy tears. We had a preview today. From the teasers before the drama aired we had a scene of YY grabbing KJ shoulder and they are shocked to see eachother there. It should be the last scene from the teaser.

Episode 14 Preview
Surprised by Mirinae's words that her mother is crying, the family runs to Youngi. He asks worriedly what's going on, but Young-i just cries sadly for a while.
Meanwhile, Kyung-jun, who was on his first commute to the headquarters, met someone in front of the elevator and was surprised...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

O gosh, I had to laugh at the state that YY arrived in for the interview. All sweaty and messy hair, with a soiled shirt... She is one confident girl! 😄 I don’t understand though what’s wrong with taking the jacket from Eun Jin. At least it will cover up the mess of her shirt. I know that she wants to be herself but IMO, good presentation of self is still a basic to show respect to others. 

I came here to say the same...ahahahah...instead of exchanging those useless hearts , it wouldn't have taken a minute for her to put on EJ's jacket. I don't like it when dramas do things like this - this is like plot from yesteryears. LOL...

Anyhow there weren't much interactions between the leads in eps 12 but I did enjoy grandpa putting  High Heels :laugh: in her place and telling her not to interfere on what he plans for KJ. But agree with younger brother. KJ and him are like puppets for the old man and High Heels , and the boys are well aware taking it in their stride. 

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Meanwhile, Kyung-jun, who was on his first commute to the headquarters, met someone in front of the elevator and was surprised...

Oh yay...can't wait to see YY all dressed up in office clothes!

• Like 2