Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@abs-oluteM Hoping couple in next drama will keep me occupied. Both actors have great smiles. I do really like the ML from other dramas. Loved him in KBS drama "Only You" from 2011. He is suited well for nice guy roles. I don't really know much about FL since i never watched National/All-Round Wife. But i do like what i see from trailer. All the cast looked comfortable also during the Production Presentation. They were laughing alot

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@Zoaze I will check out the next daily ...seems fun.

I just went through some of the cuts. You'll think the MIL is main lead as it all seems to be down to her feelings..smmmhhhhhh.......like what about YY and MRN's happiness?  That selfish woman

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Errrrrr ...even her "approval" is all about her and her grief...

You're right. Although at the end she gave her "approval", it's like not sincere at all, but being forced to, because she has no other choice. Still with the immature, self-centred way that she is. She has to say that YY no longer is her DIL, which is kinda true, but does she have to spell that part out?? Everyone has already moved on, just her, still holding on to her grief and expect YY and Mirinae continue to grieve with her, forever and ever.... ssshh.... 

I thought ep.122 is a good one (except for ES's stubbornness of course). Everyone sort of calming down and thinking what's next, and taking action for the future. I really appreciate HH for asking a divorce asap, so that KJ and YY can be together without the issue of her being part of the family. I love that DY is telling Mirinae it is what it is, and not feeling scared of ES for stating the fact. ES called it out herself, it's true that she is the one and only bad guy here when KJ is involved. What a selfish person. She doesn't grow at all. Even HK is shown to have grown a little with her wanting to be a minimalist, and support her husband's work, and trying to find a job. Whether or not that happens or that she is able to keep at it, at least she has shown the intention to change for the better. 

• Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

ES apologize to YY. Scene of YY and Mirinae at beach. DY report to EJ and EH. EH suggest DY to go into Nurse school. DY doesnt like studying or not good at it. But she makes EH promise something. EH agrees. DY suddenly kiss EH. EH shocked.

Mirinae run towards KJ. Next scene is YY and KJ at the evening. Looks like the camping site. KJ says Mirinae is asleep. YY and KJ talk. KJ go down on his knees and put the ring back on. KJ says let's be together or live together. KJ kisses YY. It's visible this time. KJ and YY smiles. Mirinae opening window and watch and smiles. 

SW and CI talking to Grandpa at his house. Ooh time jump. YY and KJ has a son. They are using KJ real life son. YY at the company while KJ is at home taking care of Mirinae and Baby. They talk over the phone. KJ and YY calling each other Yeobo. They are sweet on the phone. HM meets SJ. SJ is out. Guess he got out early?.

HM asked if he had seen YY and KJ son but SJ say he doesnt have the courage yet. HM and SJ talk.

KJ visit HH in prison and showed the family picture. I think YY held the baby in that. Scene of the in-laws.

YY and KJ with Mirinae and Baby came. KJ were talking and YY got annoyed haha.

Scene of all 4 of them outside. Mirinae bicycle is there. KJ took picture of Mirinae. KJ and YY said they were happy. I think KJ mentioned something and uses the title of The Love In Your Eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Party! 1

YayI Thanks so much @Zoaze for faithfully recapping for us . 
The ending is better than I had hope for . Married with a baby & no stupid open ending . That’s like striking lottery when it comes to kdrama endings . Can’t wait to watch the full episode 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Found it cute that they used Baek Sung Hyun real life son. When KJ was at home carrying the baby, KJ dad was helping out also. I'm happy YY being able to continue her career.

I'll just copy+paste what i wrote on twitter : Hah, i liked the way they did it. Atleast Mirinae got herself a younger sibling. Glad to see them living with KJ family and also YY being able to work and do what she does best. She deserve if after all those years of suffering under ES and raising Mirinae while working 2 jobs

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1

@Zoaze Thank you for the recap for this drama. It has been the highlight of my morning. The waiting to catch a glimpse of each chapter was so long. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I so agree Kyung Joon has the sexiest voice, he is handsome and Mi Ri Nae is happy.  The ending was well written and performed. Going to miss  Kyung Joon, Young Yi, Mi Ri Nae, EJ, DY and the rest are okay

So glad that YY is living with her in laws and KJ gave her the opportunity to go work while he stay at home with the baby. He is enjoying his time as being a father. Everyone in the house are finally playing their part in this family union to the best of their ability. 

SJ and HM are going to be a couple and i find them to be so cute. HM was a good character until they turned her into an obssesed love crazy woman.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I have watched the finale raw, since subs are not out yet... Having a mixed feeling esp.about the second half of the finale after the 2 years time jump. A little bit too upbeat and over the top for me. But glad that it’s a happy ending for our little family of KJ and YY. I guess that’s what mattered most, that I will just close one eye for the rushed ending. The episode count was recently cut down by one episode after all. 
Will watch again with subs later. Maybe will have different feelings. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdramaIt did feel like the writer was trying to apologise for her dragging out a number of unnecessary arcs ( like crazy HaeMi days and selfish MIL moments) ...so she just dumped everything in the last half hour. Nevertheless, I am glad our the leads got back together and we got to see them build a family. I do feel a little bitter sweet letting them go. 

Miss Ahn was the real MVP. If she had not knocked some sense into KJ, he may have gone to the US .

Curious - did DS and EJ get married ? Was not mentioned or did I miss it? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

selfish MIL moments

Until the last part, 2 years after, MIL is still berating YY for not helping to carry some stuff and let KJ do all the work. I just find that KJ and MIL being overly chummy was too cringey and unnatural. They could've toned it down a bit. 

Miss Ahn was the real MVP. If she had not knocked some sense into KJ, he may have gone to the US .

Yup, I am so glad she talked some sense to him, again, this is one point I find a bit unnatural too. Like too out of her character to be so emotional while speaking to KJ. But I'm glad she said those things to him.

Curious - did DS and EJ get married ? Was not mentioned or did I miss it?

I didn't catch anything about them being married too.

• Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif