Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

6 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Not only that she knows how to cook and no knows NOT TO LEAVE A STOVE UNATTENDED.

She is too trusting with the sunbae. She left because he promised he will check on the stove. 

I'm sad there's no episode today. But understood the reason behind it...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is too trusting with the sunbae. She left because he promised he will check on the stove. 

I'm sad there's no episode today. But understood the reason behind it...

This isn’t the only time he will try to cause her to make mistakes. Smh smh 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

YY is cold towards MIL entire episode,all of her trying to butter up to YY doesn't work even when she comes to her work with a lunchbox. YY talks back to MIL. She knows the lunchbox is from her FIL and takes it and leave. MIL tries to yell at YY but can't since she is at the company. Everyone go to lunch except YY cause of her lunchbox. SJ enters and talk fast and is about to leave but YY invite him for lunch since she has too much. YY is slowly making both KJ and SJ fall for her hard without even realizing it. Also Eunjin scolded Dosik and beat him alittle.

Episode 22 Preview
After spending the night on the sofa in the living room due to a couple fight with Hwa-kyung, Chang gets sick and breaks the heart of Bok-hee, who visits to bring kkakdugi after being ill without even being able to go to work. Meanwhile, Kyung-joon consistently responds to Yeong-i's request to win 10 million won by taking first place together in the intern mission. Young-i is impatient with Kyung-jun's attitude...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gosh, if I were HM’s father, instead of sleeping on the sofa, I would just go stay in the hotel and enjoy some me-time away from noisy and nosy wife. She doesn’t even contribute anything financially to the family, her protest of where he used his money is too much. And it’s supposedly to help own family member. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Now it starts, HM is jealous seeing KJ and YY talk together. KJ helps YY with the trash.  HM used her authority to scold YY saying its her assignment. When YY is about to leave to throw the trash HM call out YY again and episode ends. Like i said, Like Mother, Like Daughter. Both nasty people. 

Like the preview said, HM dad comes to the house drunk and apparently reveal the secret

Episode 23 Preview

Chang-il, who broke Bok-hee's heart by showing pity, drinks too much because he is upset, and Chang-il takes Chang-il, who is drunk, to a big house.
A window that makes the house buzz while drunk. In the end, she reveals her secret with Eun-sook...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama @Zoaze  HM's father has the patience of a saint. If me , I would have divorced her ages ago. LOL...I think the same can be said of YY's father-in-law. He too loves his wife so much. Talking about his wife, she's not even sorry one bit in eps 21. She was just worried that YY will tell her husband and MIL about what the $$.

SeJun is such a nice person too - I was surprised about him telling YY that he was the CEO's son. SJ & YY seem to get along real well & yes , like KJ there's also some interest on his part. Not looking forward to the love triangle especially because I love the relationship that the brothers have. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM I have a hard time to decide who i dislike more. MIL and Stepmom is about the same for me, but MIL has more screentime. I dislike HM and her mother from the beginning. They are both entitled for me. Best would be if they go broke.

😆 since the beginning they’ve been passing to one another the rolling trophy of “Most Annoying Mother”... I am going to reserve my opinion on HM for now, because I did see some positive points from her. Hoping that her annoyance at YY was only because of jealousy. That, I can still accept. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

SeJun is such a nice person too - I was surprised about him telling YY that he was the CEO's son. SJ & YY seem to get along real well & yes , like KJ there's also some interest on his part. Not looking forward to the love triangle especially because I love the relationship that the brothers have. 

Interesting. Actually, I'm liking SJ more and more since he's up front with YY about who he is and all that, versus KJ who is keeping his secrets to himself.

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM I have a hard time to decide who i dislike more. MIL and Stepmom is about the same for me, but MIL has more screentime. I dislike HM and her mother from the beginning. They are both entitled for me. Best would be if they go broke.

I dislike both MIL and Stepmom as well, though I would have to say that I dislike Stepmom more at this point. They are both silly, self-centered person who think that they are entitled to everything despite not contributing as much as they could. The MIL shirks working at the restaurant and isn't even diligent with the housework and cooking at home. The Stepmom thinks she's all that, however, she basically married for wealth rather than coming from wealth, and is far too busy messing about in petty stuff rather than in assisting to run the company. I dislike the Stepmom more because she's willing to abuse her authority to get her way, even on petty things. The MIL is too self-absorbed to try to do actual damage to anyone else.

HM's mom is pretty insufferable, self-centered and entitled feeling as well. I actually agree with her in general that a husband should discuss money issues with a wife, however, given that she only knows how to spend on herself and her daughter, and doesn't even remember his family members' names, I'm also sympathetic to his annoyance at her reactions.

I did think it was pretty funny that both HM and SJ's mother both had a plethora of shoes, some of them barely worn. They clearly don't appreciate what they have, and can only think of acquiring more.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse I will probably end up disliking Stepmom more later as the drama goes on and we see more of her wickedness and possibly caused KJ blindness. Also covering up SJ apparent crime 5 years ago.

As the stepmother, it's clear she's doing everything she can to disadvantage KJ and she would probably be happy if he died even, so that her own son SJ would be the heir to everything.

I know that this kind of maternal ambition is commonly depicted in kdramas, whether the mothers will resort to violence and crime "for the sake of their child". It's pretty scary to think about though, and means that when these characters are redeemed at the end of the drama, it never quite rings true.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I know that this kind of maternal ambition is commonly depicted in kdramas, whether the mothers will resort to violence and crime "for the sake of their child". It's pretty scary to think about though, and means that when these characters are redeemed at the end of the drama, it never quite rings true.

This one thing I hate seeing in Kdrama. I would love it if the stepmother was evil but never able to turn their kid evil and cause a big rift in the siblings life. 
@stroppyse I too like SJ more too. His brother is very cold and arrogant. His secrets are what makes him so pitiful especially when HSJ grandfather & brother  are the only one who LOVES HIM. 

@Zoaze I agree those two dailies that had satisfying punishment for the characters who are not sorry for their crimes

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

13 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@stroppyse I too like SJ more too. His brother is very cold and arrogant. His secrets are what makes him so pitiful especially when HSJ grandfather & brother  are the only one who LOVES HIM. 

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Interesting. Actually, I'm liking SJ more and more since he's up front with YY about who he is and all that, versus KJ who is keeping his secrets to himself.

I do appreciate SeJun being upfront, and find him very likeable. I remember that @Zoaze mentioned in the character chart, SJ somehow is linked to YY's late husband's death. But based on SJ's personality, I don't think it was anything done intentionally.

Though KJ is being very secretive etc, I don't think he has a choice. This decision to enter this family business as an intern was a plan that he and grandfather etc have agreed to. If word gets out about his true identity, a lot will be questioned about him getting in via connection rather then on merit. Then it defeats the purpose that he is working from the bottom , something I appreciate because not many rich kids are willing to do things like this. Plus it's not only him with secrets...YY too is not telling anyone that she's a single mum (possibly to avoid being discriminated against) or that she is related to HM. So I am sure YY will understand why KJ cannot reveal too much given the conflict of interest. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

@abs-oluteM I don't know if he caused the death or just pulled some strings so KJ would receive the cornea transplant. Char description just states that he caused a crime 5 years ago. From the char description it also seems like he suffers from lack of sleep from it and it will cause arguments between him and Stepmom. But some things are not always clear in the description. Unlike Bravo My Life, we don't really know exactly what happened when YY husband died. It will get revealed slowly i guess in the second half of the drama.

I think KJ secrecy i perfectly understandable. Also as you said, it was between him and grandpa to work up from the bottom. He also has to deal with stepmom sabotaging him. I think he don't wanna drag YY either into the family drama. I don't find KJ arrogant at all. I find both KJ and YY damaged in their own way and finding solace in each other. KJ has been very warm towards SJ,Grandpa and YY.

SJ Character Description

Spoiler

Jang Se -joon (29) cast Jung Soo-hwan

“You really don’t know why I’m like this? mother."

Head of Product Planning and Development Division. Son of Lee Jae and Yoon Hee.
His polarity, the pressure of his mother Yoon-hee, put him under a lot of stress.
Perhaps thanks to that, Se-jun, who has been successful as a general manager despite his young age, is already a well-known and recognized talent in the company.
But the guilt of the crime he committed five years ago is still making him lose his appetite and deteriorating the quality of his sleep.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

Just finished ep.21 with subs. And....., the winner of the trophy this episode is HM's mother. After knowing more certainly what her conversation with her husband was like, I agree with @abs-oluteM that the husband has the heart of a saint to tolerate her. I hope she will be faced with a divorce from her husband, though I know for a drama like this, she will be redeemed at the end. But urgh! I really hated her scenes and arguments throughout ep.21. 

Some scenes I enjoyed from ep.21:

- when YY was begging KJ to help her win the competition among interns. She is really cute in presenting her thoughts of why they should work hard and win the contest. Then KJ's secret smile as they walked away to go down.

- HM's father and his mother scene outside his apartment building. So touching. I want him to be able to spend more time with his mother, like bring her to live with him. That will cause headache to HM's mother, which I look forward to... (evil laughter)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

So i missed majority of the episode cause of reasons. I missed the drunk scene. DY and YY are having pillow talks. Next day Mirinae sings to wake up CG and he give Mirinae a hug. They all eat breakfast together. Stepmom drops her scarf and YY picks it up and gives to her. Stepmom say thanks YY and throws it in the trash infront of her. HM,KJ,KJ dad witness it. KJ looks absolutely disgusted. KJ brings YY to the rooftop and i think he says he will help her with the competition. 

The scene with CG and family was touching. He needs that warmth.

As usual Stepmom is disgusting.

Episode 24 Preview

Kyung-jun, who is determined to be Young-i's 10 million won, increases the time he spends with Young-i to prepare for her competition, and Haemi, who watches him, becomes uncomfortable.
Meanwhile, Bok-hee calls a family meeting about the accident that Do-shik caused. The family responds to Bok-hee's call without saying a word, and there is a lot of tension in the big house...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love this scene...I laughed so hard. It was about time this $100 000 problem be made known to all. 

Spoiler

High heels was so rude but clearly showing her power as well as displeasure towards YY when she threw the scarf in the dustbin. But the silver lining is that it pushed KJ to agree to be YY's partner. Though I do think KJ was more less going to do it anyway, he definitely wants to go against High Heels who is probably hoping that KJ won't win the competition. 

• Like 2

I so love KJ and YY scenes together. They have chemistry and look great together. Can't wait for the day when KJ finds out about Mirinae.

Episode 25 Preview

Bokhee's family meeting finally started. The family seriously discusses the handling of the 100 million won that Chang gave to Eun-sook.
At that time, Hwa-kyung, angry at the fact that she was excluded from the family meeting, storms into the big house, and Bok-hee's house is once again in chaos.
Bok-hee, shocked by the sudden uprising, eventually collapses...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

My favorite part of eps 24 was when YY was telling KJ about why she doesn't eat lunch at the cafeteria and about how people always give them looks when they are together. KJ who has this rebel side to him which I love , decides to take food off her tray to send a message to those who gossip about her. That little rebel streak in him was also what pushed him to join hands with YY for the internship project. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1