Wang He Di as Xiao Duo
Peter Ho as Murong Gao Gong
Zeng Li as Empress
He Nan as Tong Yun
Wang Yue Xin as Cao Chun'ang
Guan Chang as Murong Wan Wan
Han Hao Tian as Yuwen Liang Xu

Synopsis:

The story revolves around the youngest daughter of the Bu family, Bu Yin Lou entering the palace in the place of her elder sister and a palace romance ensues.

When eunuch Xiao Duo helped the crown prince to ascend to the throne, the female lead who should have been buried together was rescued. They got along well. In the process of gradual interaction, they gradually developed true love and the story thus unfolded.

Cr: Dramawiki

Additional Link

Baidu l Weibo l Douban

• Like 1

@Tofu @NiteWalker

DD went straight to Forbidden Love right after CLJ. So expect to see some traces of DFCQ in Xiao Duo.

@NiteWalker

Cover her face when she is on screen, you can't skip her because as FL many scenes will be with DD even the sexy scenes....:PsyWhat: She is the reason I hesitated to watch this drama plus the director never directed anything I like.....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

@IpohBanana

I reserved my judgement in this drama because of FL. Most likely I won't be watching it while airing as much as I love DD. I think around the same time his modern drama with the same Yukee girl will airs too.

But DD-BaiLu's drama is a must for me. It will starts filming this Nov-Jan in ChongQing and since it's a modern drama the post production works will take much less time so most likely we can see it in summer next year.

• Awesome 1

Wow! How is Wang Hedi's girlfriend not jealous of all his romantic scenes with his costars? :psweatduck:

I think this drama is going to air within the next few weeks. iQIYI has it up as pop-up to subscribe to their membership. I've noticed they've done that for a lot of the dramas that ended up airing within the next few weeks. 

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, Tofu said:

Wow! How is Wang Hedi's girlfriend now jealous of all his romantic scenes with his costars? :psweatduck:

I think this drama is going to air within the next few weeks. iQIYI has it up as pop-up to subscribe to their membership. I've noticed they've done that for a lot of the dramas that ended up airing within the next few weeks. 

Which GF??? He has a phantom long term non showbiz GF whom news popped out once in a while, Shen Yue and Yu Shu Xin....:PsyWhat: So which one?? :GrimChamp:

As we know, being a spouse/lover of an actor is a walk in the park, Jurassic Park. But most taken actor drew a clear bold line on the sand. They can make out passionately ON screen but OFF screen is OFF LIMIT. For example Wallace Chung, all of his dramas involved passionate making out that can make us blushing and self-fanning. Huang Xiao Ming when he was dating AB had a passionate scene with Joe Chen, Joe Chen was the guest star in Keep Running with AB as the regular member. All of them made a joke about it but no awkward moment between her and AB. All of these taken actor had one thing in common, they had never ever done anything that leads to confusion about their relationship with their CP outside the drama. But I can't say the same thing about Wang HeDi.....:PsyWhat:

IF he does has a real life GF, I kowtow to her for her big heart and unconditional love for Wang HeDi whom doesn't seems to cares about her feeling at all.....:GrimChamp: She should be Mother Theresa 2.0.....:GengarCool:

Btw, there were fandoms war few days ago which broke Weibo....:shocked: 3 ways war between Wang HeDi, Yu ShuXin and DiXin Fandoms.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/29/2022 at 2:05 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

She should be Mother Theresa 2.0.....:GengarCool:

LOL!!!! She would need to have a lot of trust in him. If they are still dating then I really commend her for supporting him. I don't know if I would be able to do that. 

On 10/29/2022 at 2:05 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

Btw, there were fandoms war few days ago which broke Weibo....:shocked: 3 ways war between Wang HeDi, Yu ShuXin and DiXin Fandoms.

Why so many fanwars?! It means no sense to me. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 12:23 AM, Tofu said:

Wow! How is Wang Hedi's girlfriend not jealous of all his romantic scenes with his costars? :psweatduck:

well i guess when you're dating a star you need to be prepare to share your bf/ husband....just look at Andy Lau's wife...who always stay in the background...no official admission from Andy Lau either that he is married or attached...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...