Love Is For Suckers 얼어죽을 연애 따위 [2022]

wink_

Eps 6 

JH confessed - If you need a man I will be that man

FflcEshagAAmiGv?format=jpg&name=900x900

But darn it, the timing could not be any worse. It's too soon - her heart has just been broken & honestly she's making such crappy choices where men are concern, she does need some time out.  Then again there was never was a right timing - think life is like that. I understand why JH said what he did though. He almost lost her to her ex , and didn't want to do that again. At least now she knows how he feels. 

I am a bit sad thinking about it. Like their best friend couple, we can see how suited & perfect they are for each other. And YR may really just regret it if he finds someone else. Which also brings me to that girl, JY . At times I think she's kind of sly , asking him to use her. But then I realise maybe she's just really fighting for what she wants. Even she acknowledges that her feelings or crush for Jae Hoon is making her do things that she would not normally do. In that sense, she has my sympathies.

I have to say it has been quite interesting to have this show set against a reality show. You can see for yourself how everything in these so called programmes are just set up, clever editing and manipulation. Truth is  most  contestants aren't  here to find love - mainly this is a stepping stone for them to either enter the entertainment industry or promote the things they are doing since many are influencers etc. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

LDH did a pictorial for Allure and my gosh , she's just drop dead gorgeous. The proportions of her body...am so jealous

https://www.allurekorea.com/2022/10/24/this-is-a-love-story-이다희/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

Spoiler

Ff0G0MhaYAEF20-?format=jpg&name=large

Ff0G3cGaAAEqw4O?format=jpg&name=large

Ff0Iy0IaUAAUx7V?format=jpg&name=medium

Ff0I2CzaYAArrau?format=jpg&name=large

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

tumblr-1b8fcc070a53d6de54175633393ec935-

unlocking the lens of video clips in 'Love Is For Suckers' 

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

'Love Is For Suckers' released two-shot stills • re-cut • video clips • episode

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I started this last night. Tbh, the first 2 episodes were quite boring for me. If not for CSW and LDH, I think I won’t continue watching. Ep.3-4 picked up pace and I am now invested in their story.

At ep.5 now. The prologue was really touching. How she kept reaching out to a dejected JH. Then later when she walked out of the wedding hall. How he just quietly followed her, be with her without judging, without probing. That was really sweet. It’s a testimony of how close they are, how well they know each other. I love how when in the car, he just asked her where she wants him to take her. Not suggesting anything. 

Back to the flashback prologue in ep.5, with all that she’s done for him, she has the right to order him around a bit with errands, haha... That part was rather disturbing me at first, like how she “took advantage” of his kindness. But now that we’re shown what happened before, she deserves it. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Back to the flashback prologue in ep.5, with all that she’s done for him, she has the right to order him around a bit with errands, haha... That part was rather disturbing me at first, like how she “took advantage” of his kindness. But now that we’re shown what happened before, she deserves it. 

This saved the day for me...I was quite annoyed at first that she keeps getting his help and when she was about to get married , it was like he doesn't exist. But then seeing their history , you can see it is really one of those friendships that stood the test of time. 

So they did kiss when they were younger - though she was drunk and prolly forgot

Jealous Jae Hoon...it is completely his imagination

• Haha 1

Content Writing Osen Reporter Yeon Hwi Seon.

0004728373-001-20221027165907554.jpg

[Photo] ENA

The behind-the-scenes story of  Goo Yeo Reum (Lee Da Hee) and Park Jae Hoon (Choi Si Won) passionate kiss in 'Love Is For Suckers' is revealed. 

In the 7th episode of the ENA Wednesday-Thursday drama ''Love Is For Suckers' (script written Kim Sol Ji and directed by Choi Gyu Sik), which was aired on the 26th, Goo Yeo Reum gave Park Jae Hoon to Han Ji Yeon (played by Lee Joo Yeon) to protect the cast and asked for a kiss scene was drawn.

However, Park Jae Hoon asked Goo Yeo Reum again, "You know that I have a heart for you and you want to ask me like that. Is it okay if I kiss another woman?" In addition, he gave her excitement with his kiss ending, where he hugged Goo Yeo Reum and kissed her gently.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111976025#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 3

I'm not happy with Yeo Reum right now, @abs-oluteM 😔

I understand that the timing for her is not right but her actions in the latest episodes are very inconsiderate. Next week's episode is even worse since Jae Hoon's past is being dug up. I hope she can protect him from this and not hurt his feelings/heart even more. She kissed him back for heaven's sake! Aish.

• Like 2

I suspect Kang Chae Ri’s latest edit is not just for ratings sake. Can we hope she is doing it to push them together? That she saw their true feelings for each other. I am starting to become a fan of her. I like her no-nonsense character, although I don’t agree with certain ways she achieved ratings.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:34 PM, abs-oluteM said:

she's just drop dead gorgeous. The proportions of her body...am so jealous

This is one of the reasons I am sticking with the drama. To watch her catwalk 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I suspect Kang Chae Ri’s latest edit is not just for ratings sake. Can we hope she is doing it to push them together? That she saw their true feelings for each other. I am starting to become a fan of her. I like her no-nonsense character, although I don’t agree with certain ways she achieved ratings.

Agree. I get the same vibe about her too. She just looks b*tchy and tough on the outside but I do think she did care about Yeo Reum after learning Yeo Reum's wedding cancellation. She even purposely said something that flared up Yeo Reum so that she's not so down. She's actually the only character I like at the moment. 😅

• Haha 2

'Love Is For Suckers' heartwarming love text messages | OST | re-cut video & images

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3

On 10/28/2022 at 10:55 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I am a Kang Chae Ri fan aahahaha... I think she's a genius. I mean there's a reason why she's such a highly rated PD isn't it. YR's possibly good at what she does too but the difference is that KCR doesn't let her personal emotions or feelings affect her judgement & focus . TBH when people sign up for shows like that , they have to be prepared for things to be exposed.  Everything is edited and staged. If I were the network owner , I would definitely hire someone like her. 

On 10/28/2022 at 7:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

I'm not happy with Yeo Reum right now, @abs-oluteM 😔

I understand that the timing for her is not right but her actions in the latest episodes are very inconsiderate. Next week's episode is even worse since Jae Hoon's past is being dug up. I hope she can protect him from this and not hurt his feelings/heart even more. She kissed him back for heaven's sake! Aish.

Yes,  disappointed with YRs decisions but kind of also see that she was torn as in I can see her not wanting to expose JiWan's trauma ( which I agree will cross the line where broadcasting ethics are concerned).  The timing for these two are always not right & if she was honest with herself, she'd know she has feelings for JH.  And at times it does feel like YR takes for granted her friendship with JaeHoon , hence she always begs him for help. I do feel so very bad for Jae Hoon - but I think for now it's time for him to let YR go till the show is over. 

• Clapping Hands 2