Love Is For Suckers 얼어죽을 연애 따위 [2022]

wink_

tumblr-95f6350c91c8939b150edc42934e8120-

will “Kingdom of Love” turn friends into lovers in 'Love Is For Suckers'? :love:

•  preview stills

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

0001523464-001-20221111101601454.jpg

Two-shot stills creating mood of a story adds romantic atmosphere onscreen released by 'Love Is For Suckers' | re-cut videos | OST

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-00bd686293225065e43a7e5604b10d49-

differences between sensation and feeling 'Love Is For Suckers' | cut parts of ENA videos

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

TBH, I was really upset with YR in the last episode. When she agreed to bring the crew to the beach where she knows that JH would be, it was pretty insensitive. She should have drawn the line there with Kang Chae Ri the way she protected the writer Park Ji Wan. Though they managed to turn it around positively since they wanted to film the young man who had come to thank Jae Hoon for saving him, it was still in poor taste. 

In some ways, I think Jae Hoon should give Ji Yeon a chance. I don't know anymore. And LOL...Kang Chae Ri is interest too considering she want to sleep with him. That woman.

-----------------

Recently CSW appeared on My Little Old Boy ( variety) and Da Hee came on the segment too

I think I ship them RL even more than their drama characters :laugh:

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

tumblr-3baddaf99c1296bc96b8180628e8b2b4-

tumblr-f0b22b5578ac7c0c1ffe0f9c0b11f9c3-

hope to see as the series progresses 'Love Is For Suckers' |  pre-release images | 1 minute 5 seconds timer with video

'source'

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4

'Love Is For Suckers' > cast | delivering excitement through behind-the-scenes cuts during location shooting | images

source

Spoiler

• Like 4

tumblr-aaa4d58626495f0c3318c262d53b2e70-

get to see what happens next. 'Love Is For Suckers' - previews of coming attractions.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

tumblr-8ab727034807724dafefba346a717db1-

ENA shared the official teaser trailer for 'Love Is For Suckers' • episode 12 • dynamic moments • preview stills

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

tumblr-788f29c3be4bb88e25e8e261722715d1-

bce334ab357abe26eda013edea8b225172ec89e7

love is in the air | a sneak peek to view link and  images taken at 'Love Is For Suckers' location shooting. :love:

source

Spoiler

• Like 4

On 11/12/2022 at 9:27 PM, abs-oluteM said:

TBH, I was really upset with YR in the last episode. When she agreed to bring the crew to the beach where she knows that JH would be, it was pretty insensitive. She should have drawn the line there with Kang Chae Ri the way she protected the writer Park Ji Wan.

Me too!! That is a very private place for him. She even only found out recently herself. And yes, I was also thinking Ji Yeon is not bad choice at all. I am getting bored with all the dragged out feelings. Though we did get the confirmation and kiss at the end but somehow my rooting for them not as strong and wasn’t feeling as excited like “yes finally!” kind of excitement.

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Me too!! That is a very private place for him. She even only found out recently herself. And yes, I was also thinking Ji Yeon is not bad choice at all. I am getting bored with all the dragged out feelings. Though we did get the confirmation and kiss at the end but somehow my rooting for them not as strong and wasn’t feeling as excited like “yes finally!” kind of excitement.

I was just gonna come here and say the same. I didn't want it dragged out but somehow when the kiss came, I wasn't that happy either. Maybe I didn't want her to come to acknowledge her feelings because she was jealous. I wanted her to have seen how important he has always been to her not because some other woman may now have  a chance. 

On the other hand , I am rooting for these two. Chef had such a decent character development , and I think their shared love for food would make a good basis to start something. 

Fh0dT0xVQAEilDr?format=jpg&name=medium

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

On the other hand , I am rooting for these two. Chef had such a decent character development , and I think their shared love for food would make a good basis to start something. 

I was feeling the same too! I smiled when I see them spending time together. So unexpected! 

• Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

Content Writing Reporter Tae Yuna, Ten Asia.

BF-31852141-1.jpg

Lee Da Hee and Choi Si Won turned around yet confirmed their feelings for each other and thrilled with passionate kisses in romantic atmosphere.

The 12th episode of ENA's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Love Is For Suckers', which aired on the 17th, broke its own record by recording an instant high of 2.8% and 2.4% of households in the metropolitan area, based on Nielsen Korea. On this day's broadcast, (Goo Yeo Reum) Lee Da Hee awakened her true feelings for (Park Jae Hoon) Choi Si Won and confessed, "I want to be by your side", causing a hot cheer.

The assailant who broke into the 'Kingdom of Love' came with a vengeance after experiencing a failed investment due to Kim Jun Ho (Seo Jun), and was eventually subdued after injuring Kim Sang Woo (Lee Dae Hwi). Goo Yeo Reum  managed to calm the scene which became a mess in an instant, and Park Jae Hoon took Han Ji Yeon (Lee Joo Yeon) was shaking in front of the room. Goo Yeo Reum felt painful emotions as her heart thumped when she watched Park Jae Hoon go into Han Ji Yeon's room and watch over her until she fell asleep.

After that, director Ma Jin Guk (Lee Seok Joon) ordered Goo Yeo Reum and Kang Chae Ri (Jo Soo Hyang) to end 'Kingdom of Love' show early, Kang Chae Ri strongly protested. Next, Goo Yeo Reum asked Kang Chae Ri why she made an appearance when she knew that Kim Jun Ho had a problem.

While the filming of "Kingdom of Love" was temporarily suspended, John Jang (Park Yeon Woo) heard the news of his mother's car accident and headed to his hometown, where he and Park Ji Wan (Son Hwa Ryeong) were unexpectedly accompanied. Then, the two arrived at a small restaurant near the beach and ate together a hearty meal prepared by John's mother. Contrary to what is known to the public, John calmly shared the stories he had hidden, saying that his desire for success was greater due to his poor past, and Park Ji Wan smiled warmly, saying, "I think you inherited your mother's taste." John also carefully mentioned the painful incident in his childhood, and made Park Ji Wan cry by cheering, "It's not your fault."

BF-31852143-1.jpg

Photo = ENA 'Love Is For Suckers' broadcast screen.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022111878954#_enliple

• Like 3

'Love Is For Suckers' > foreseeable unexpected events have been detected  |  preview stills  |  ENA

source

Fi-DWVR2-VQAEIgb-G.jpg

Fi-DWUk9-VQAAQs9k.jpg

Fi-DWU2-KUYAAGLGz.jpg

Spoiler

Fi-DWVG7-UUAA0v18.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNDwaIPUym/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Clapping Hands 2