[K-Artist] Yang Se Jong 양세종

What?! :shocked2:

I will listen again. Although, I think it's funny that I'm trying to guess a celebrity's voice at 6:30am. :lmao2:

Edit - I didn't recognize when he said "everyone", but it seems like he was the third person to say something after everyone said their names. Recognizing that one is enough for me. I couldn't even recognize SJK's voice. Did he really come up? Shows how much I care about him. Hehe. 

Someone made an edit, thank their soul for doing this so we can listen on repeat. Haha!

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I am secretly hoping he will join Dr. Romantic S3 with AHS, but I understand that might not happen too.

I re-watched YSJ's cameo last week. I don't want to watch his romance dramas but I will have to if he doesn't pick a drama soon. 

AHS is doing a new drama though. :pandathink:

Bahahaha you can always rewatch Duel. I did rewatch a few times until the obsession subsided. xD

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

@mademoiselle I love YSJ and WDH individually, so I enjoyed seeing them together. I haven't watched YSJ's romance dramas so I don't know if he has any bromance there. In Duel, his bromance was with himself. Hahahaha! For WDH, he's has bromance in his other dramas, but I like him with YSJ best. I think complimented each other well. But let's be honest, I miss both of them so watching clips of My Country allowed me to see both oppas on one screen. :lmao2:

@SilverMoonTea Because you are watching Duel, here's his audition for the role. When he turned into Sung Hoon and looked in the camera....😱😱!

• Haha 2

@Tofu In the earlier episodes of Temperature of Love his and Kim Jae Wook's characters were supposedly close and have bromance but the writer decided to smoke crack and make Jae Wook's character become ruthless towards him because of FL. The juicy bit at around 1:25 :MewGiggle: For Still 17, it's AHS and YSJ's Samcheon + joka bromance.

Have you seen him play drunk via Still 17's cut?

I think I'm going to put the below video clip cuts on my Page 1. The reason/origin of my former ID and display name :lmao2: I just love love love his reactions every single time!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2022.03.31 Actor Yang Se Jong reveals handsome new profile photos following his successful return from military service

1648692629-507785-615055-1517.jpg

Actor Yang Se Jong is ready to greet viewers on the screen once again, after successfully returning from his mandatory military service duties. 

On March 31, Yang Se Jong's agency Blossom Entertainment revealed handsome new profile photos of the star, conveying moods ranging from quiet and charismatic, to soft and friendly. 

1648692630-507785-615056-1527.jpg

Meanwhile, known for his roles in 'Dr. Romantic', 'Still 17', 'My Country', and more, Yang Se Jong signed with Blossom Entertainment in December of last year, shortly after being discharged from his mandatory military service. The actor is currently reviewing various projects ahead of his return to the screen. 

1648692630-507785-615057-1532.jpg

source: ALLKPOP

OMG! I forgot to respond to you! I'm soooo excited to see that he's doing ok and is looking at scripts! :wow:

Not sure if I like his haircut (probably still trying to grow his hour out) but it does make him look really young. 

• Like 1

love-you-hearts.gif

Why so cute, Yang Se Jong?! 

You know, the last time I saw him, he had long hair as Hwi. I'm trying to get used to this short hair. Haha! And the video definitely shows he was a bit awkward with his hand placements. :lmao2:

• Haha 1

2022.04.20 Yang Se Jong In Talks Along With Suzy For Webtoon-Based Drama “The Girl Downstairs”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yang Se Jong and Suzy may be starring in a new drama together!

On April 20, Xportsnews reported that Yang Se Jong will be playing the male lead in the Netflix original series “The Girl Downstairs” (working title).

In response to the reports, Yang Se Jong’s agency Blossom Entertainment commented, “It is true that Yang Se Jong received an offer to star in ‘The Girl Downstairs,’ and he is positively reviewing [the offer].”

Created by Songah Min, “The Girl Downstairs” is a popular Naver webtoon about an ex-idol Lee Du Na and college freshman Lee Won Joon who end up living together in a shared housing.

Yang Se Jong has been offered the role of Lee Won Joon. It was previously revealed that Suzy is in talks to play Lee Du Na, the main vocalist of the girl group Dream Sweet who suddenly decided to retire.

If Yang Se Jong accepts this offer, this will be his first project after his discharge from the military in November 2021.

source

• 2 weeks later...