The Fabulous 더 패뷸러스 [2022]

wink_

tumblr-2baa405c36ad6b34de698399627d6612-

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone actually watching this? Any thoughts on it? @twink_twink_? I watched the first 5 min of it, but then got interrupted and haven't really felt the urge to go back to watch it. I know that 5 min isn't a fair test, but the trailer was also kind of meh for me. So, I want some opinions from people who have watched this drama!

@stroppyse , sometimes I've a hard time letting go of a drama that I'm really fond of. in this case, I keep thinking about just between lovers, a quietly endearing. there are many reviews I read before starting to watch this series and I'm still want it to binge-watching.  :pandapopcorn:    it's worth watching, but whether it is worth the binge is another question. it depends on you. :pandahappy: when I spoke about the series trying to describe what it was about, I gave away too many details, I didn't mean to make spoilers @stroppyse , 'The Fabulous', it's a fight for survival behind the glitz and the glamour of the fashion industry. these four protagonists, who find solace and support in each other: the wide-eyed publicist and bubbly fashion PR Pyo Ji Eun, freelance photo retoucher Ji Woo Min, fastidious designer Joseph and model Yeo Seon Ho. their chemistry is undeniably good whenever I see they hang out together. from my point of view, it does not matter the kind of work you do, or whether you are self-employed. I think that's for the meaning of 'The Fabulous' itself, as we often see the trial and tribulations of Pyo Ji Eun who has to deal with an impossible influencer or a fashion dictator with no flex to their approach. Ji Woo Min, he is startled, falls and he catches her (Pyo Ji Eun) their relationship is so adorable and they just have so much potential and chemistry.  :heart:  yes, it's a korean drama, all right. there is something that I noticed all through the series and finally decided to take a good look at. in eight episodes, the series gets the point across well. @stroppyse , thank you for dropping by. happy watching.  :smile:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written By Reporter Yoo Jung Min

0000176232-001-20221230102701436.jpg

0000176232-002-20221230102701542.jpg

photo courtesy of Netflix

Actress Shin Dong Mi, who plays the role of 'Chief Oh', the representative of Audrey, a luxury goods agency, attracts attention with a noble attitude and elegant visuals, while also delighting the eyes of the viewers by showing off a variety of fashion styles.

Actress Shin Dong Mi was catching attention with her unique fashion sense in the Netflix series 'The Fabulous.'

http://enews.imbc.com/

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan