The First Responders 소방서 옆 경찰서 시즌 2 [ Season 1 - 2022] [ Season 2 - 2023]

wink_

'The First Responders' : 31-second on the 3rd teaser heightened interest in team play by portraying magnificent episode.

202211111137749529-1.jpg

SBS

source

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202211111137749529#_DYAD

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written by Newsen Reporter Park Soo In.

202211121329366310-2.jpg

202211121329366310-3.jpg

202211121329366310-4.jpg

Actors Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun and actress Gong Seung Yeon of the first collaboration site was released.

Spoiler

202211121329366310-5.jpg

202211121329366310-6.jpg

SBS

Spoiler

202211111456772084-636de7266eb04-300x.jp

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202211121329366310

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I love the 1st episode. 

What an introduction. It was heart pumping and adrenaline filled as both the cops and emergency services work together to find and rescue that abducted girl. I think the show will be very much a procedural of sorts. And of course there's Jindo Dog's back story - a tension filled relationship with his Chief Prosecutor father who seems corrupted. 

@ktcjdrama think you may like this. Summore got Son HJ

Preview eps 2

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama think you may like this. Summore got Son HJ

Yes, yes... planning to watch. Love KRW, love all the 3 leads.

I was still catching up with the weekend drama Three Siblings. Getting interesting now with the love line of the three siblings, though I still skip many scenes, haha....

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Written by Export News Reporter Oh Soo Jeong.

mb-1668265687821950.jpg

'The First Responders', Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won), Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun) and Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon) solved the serial killer case.

In the first episode of SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders' which was broadcast on November, 12, there's been a murder case whereby Jin Ho Gae, Bong Do Jin and Song Seol are team up by investigation for the first time.

1668265699958109.jpg

'The First Responders' is a drama about the joint response site log of the police who catch criminals and the firefighters who catch fire. Each of these individuals is experienced in the area of crime scene investigation and evidence collection in the criminal from the standpoints of police and firefighters struggling on the frontlines crossing the line of fire.

On this day, a woman was attacked by someone on her way home and then she was kidnapped and imprisoned. She came to her senses in a space where women were all covered in vinyl, and she confronted the culprit.

The culprit said, "It was an accident yesterday. Don't you remember? So why do you go alone in a place where no one is? Unlucky" and continued the assault with a bad laugh.

This woman locked her door to another room and made her police report. Detective Jin Ho Gae received the report, he drove a motorcycle while firefighter Bong Do Jin and paramedic Song Seol rode in an ambulance and quickly rushed to the crime scene. 

However, the place where the victim is located is a large apartment complex with over 1,000 households. In particular, there were no clues to identify the location. Jin Ho Gae asked the victim to tell them anything she could see.

1668265715446820.jpg

Photo=SBS broadcast screen

'tap on this link'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1653788#linkpop

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

Caught the first episode... Mixed feelings about it. I like the premise of police working together with firefighters for challenging cases, and the characters setups are interesting. However, the execution a bit stretching it for me. I kinda have a dejavu of watching Voice S1, where the reported time used to solve the case is just impossible to achieve with what we see. I guess I need to suspend my disbelief again while watching this drama like I did Voice1. I’d rather they not report the time used to rescue the victim. 57 minutes from first report received?? That’s just impossible with the road traffic condition, a little dispute along the way, the comprehensive (temporary?) command center setup on the rooftop, complete with a shade in case it rains, or gets too hot 🙄. Why go to the rooftop? Do they not know how time consuming it is going up and down? Why not the parking lot, and just use a big van with all the equipment ready to use? 😔 

Nonetheless, I will continue watching because I love the leads, and I am intrigued by the characters already. I can only hope it gets better, and no more over the top execution just to impress. 

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Fhq-QPwpac-AE83-Mh.jpg

stills showing off the different characters and locations from 'The First Responders' | there is a hidden story | SBS

Fhq-QPwmac-AA90tu.jpg

Fhq-QPwma-YAITuo.jpg

Spoiler

Fhq-QQ-Fa-EAEj-XN7.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClAl7rrsLbf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 6

[SBS] 'The First Responders' unveils trailer for episode 2 that early focusing on rescuing victim | press conference video

source

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Party! 4

Content Writing Reporter Lee Joon Hyeon Ten Asia

p1065571623679143-364-thum.jpg

(Photo = High Entertainment)

Actor Yoon Seo Hyun as a special appearance for the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders.' Yoon Seo Hyun plays the role of Jo Man Shik. The expectations are already focused on what kind of action he will achieve on character alongside Detective Jin Ho Gae (played by Kim Rae Won)

'tap on the link'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022111880974

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

'The First Responders' uncover shocking truths with 'investigation prompt' has been triggered | preview stills 

p1065598093100532-594-thum.jpg

'a link from a source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022111895914

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

tumblr-ad4ca893dad3869eeb9f0c4bf0a833d6-

'The First Responders' : Official teaser trailer episode 3 | Crime scene investigation of a murder case

source

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

tumblr-079924e1776bf828bdbe9f52ba6c4eeb-

'The First Responders' within build collaborative teams • teaser trailer

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

I like the dynamic between the trio here, the duo firefighter seems already a close sunbae - hoobae, and the additional chaotic detective guy seems complemented them 😅

I'm not sure how my feeling if I were the victim, if the rescue was done that way with setting a fire first. 

And like @ktcjdramasaid it's reminded me of Voice episodes too. I'll continue this to watch with my dinner. (P.s I love to watch drama while eating 😂)

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

While watching episode 2, I was thinking that her medical education might be not sufficient to settle for difficult case. Luckily the mother didn't sue her for putting oxygen tank and exacerbating her poisoned daughter condition. It's sad that she felt so bad for what's happening and probably the world can take this as an example and improved the first responder knowledge by provide more training.  

The case really showed how tenacious our Jindog detective is. He can saw from many different angle to solve the case and he really smart and able to think fast too. Especially love how he handle that young offender and make him crumble. 

Episode 3, I have to say it's quite gruesome but it's really interesting how they used his flat as background for the case 😅 So far, I really like how these three interact. I think Bong cared a lot to Seol, and seems our Jindog also will get entangled between them. I'm not hoping for romance so far, it's fun as it is now on how they bickering but actually have great teamwork in the end. 

Tbh the poster is so underwhelming and the title is not too eye catching as well. I totally will miss this drama, had not for @abs-oluteM& @ktcjdramachitchatting. Kim Rae Won is not oppa, but he's really great here I might consider to add him in my harem collection. As of SHJ , he's cute :Party02:

• Party! 3

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tbh the poster is so underwhelming and the title is not too eye catching as well. I totally will miss this drama, had not for @abs-oluteM& @ktcjdrama

It’s under my radar because of KRW 😃 Some more with SHJ and GYS. Love all the three leads. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

tumblr-04c0da0da7e87ab1a7de88fe3fdb1e4b-

SBS > 'The First Responders' characterized by strong enthusiasm and expanding stories | video | scene

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

Ep.3 investigation is very interesting. There are some details which bugged me but I'm willing to overlook it. I really love the dynamics of these three. Though they bicker a lot, they work really well together because they have the same passion towards their work.

At the end of the case, I'm feeling like Myung Pil (Jindo Dog's partner). Was feeling pitiful for Woo Mi Young because of what she had to go through with her trash boyfriend, but then seeing how she calmly search on how to get rid of corpses, I thought of how cold-blooded she is. Murdering by mistake/anger is one thing, getting rid of adult corpse by mutilating, grinding and flushing down the toilet is another thing. That would have taken hours and she had no problem finishing the task, to the point of cleaning and redoing the bathtub. All because of a threat which I don't even think will be valid. She is problematic. If she had taken the trouble to do all those, she could have used her brain to think of how to get out of her problem with the boyfriend. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Murdering by mistake/anger is one thing, getting rid of adult corpse by mutilating, grinding and flushing down the toilet is another thing. That would have taken hours and she had no problem finishing the task, to the point of cleaning and redoing the bathtub.

At first I thought it will be a male suspect. As all of this disposing work required a lot of energy, and she's quite a small build to start with. I also thought at least she have accomplice who helped her. Not sure if in real life there is one woman alone capable to do this without any help from outsider. 

But kudos to this drama writer, I think they do quite well with variation of cases that gory, twisted, but still interesting and easy to follow. The writer is same with Partner of Justice's drama, I finished 2 season of that drama. 

• Insightful 1